• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

You're 2-A now? Time to get the Golden Supes spam on!

He has resistance to Transmutation on his profile, not sure if it can resist the Transmutation part on Melt Virus.

Iirc Melt Virus bypasses resistance and he doesn't seem to have any resistance to conceptual manipulation. So oof for Superman?

Makkurona said:
Iirc Melt Virus bypasses resistance and he doesn't seem to have any resistance to conceptual manipulation. So oof for Superman?
Should I make a new one with him against Enkidu?

Go ahead. Also i want to see him against Super Karna or Godjuna.

Though, i havent said it's a stomp yet btw

Would wait for more inputs before making the Enkidu VS SPOM match.

If he gets beaten up by Lv. 999 Melt, I don't think he's gonna end up differently when fighting those two.

I mean, Heat Vision and Freeze Breath negate Intangibility (Idk why the Post-Crisis resistances aren't added to the rebirth page, even though Rebirth is just Post-Crisis + New 52)

I'm also unsure about Type 3 Conceptual Manipulation. But that Resistance Negation is gonna be a problem for Supes. The question is though, can Superman beat her before she could pull out the the Melt Virus? Idk if that's a starting move for her. I dare say Superman has the AP Advantage, as his past Rebirth self was able to beat down the World Forger, whom "Created Hypertime with his own hands, which consists of all the infinite timelines within the Orrery". While Meltilith, is stated to be a threat to BB, who is 2-A because she "(She became the Mooncell and swallowed it, which is stated to have contained infinite numbers of possibilities, which are confirmed to be parallel worlds".

Superman flying through a few suns in the galaxy seems to bump him from 4-B to 2-A, imagine sitting in one for 15,000 YEARS. I think being able to one-shot her is probably a bit too much to say, but he should definitely have the AP Advantage, overall. Thankfully, Meltilith doesn't resist Heat Vision or Freeze Breath. Heat Vision is probably gonna be Superman's go-to once he figures out he can't hit her.

If Meltilith does not start with Melt Virus, I'd have to go with Superman for having a higher ap/dura, more abilities to help him at his disposal (besides Melt Virus, Superman resists all the big stuff like Time Manip, Reality Warp, ect.) Meltilith doesn't seem to beable to see through Invisibility, which could play a factor.

Again, I know I'm using both rebirth and post-crisis, but, come on, Rebirth IS Post-Crisis, jjust merged with New-52. Also Superman has that Mid regen, while Meltilith has no regen at all, which could play a factor if she doesn't start with Melt Virus.

But yeah, at the start, since they are at a distance, I see Supes either trying to fry her with Heat Vision, or go in for the punching. After the first strike, Meltilith is probably gonna let this go on, as it states she's overconfident and cocky in her bio, and could just show off that he cannot touch her, only to get Heat Vision blasted at point-blank and proven wrong. Besides, he could probably just freeze her before she could use the Melt Virus, giving himself some time to actually do something.

Either way, my vote goes to Supes, mid to high difficulty.

Gotta let the other Nasuverse experts do the explainings about Melt's other abilities.

But how far is this buttersupes into the scaling chain?

This is how far Lv. 999 Melt is into by the way:

Beast III < Kiara < Tiamat < Weakened Sefar < Vasavi Shakti < Hindu Gods < Super Karna < Arjuna Alter < Mooncell = Pre-Mooncell BB < Lv.999 Melt

Also, regarding PoC & Rebirth abilities, I'm surprised they don't just slap PoC Supes' abilities on his Rebirth self, with his other Rebirth abilities.

Melt has no hit detection that actually makes her impossible to hit with anything, and it requires law manipulation and reality warping power higher than Melt herself which was BB at her prime to cancel it. All Melt's attacks are imbued with Melt Virus, that basically she only needs to land a scratch to land her virus.

She can be cocky and overconfident, but not THAT cocky. She can tell if someone is strong or no, and when it is, she will go serious. Not to mention that she is the most aggressive Alter Ego of all, that she will go trying to take the first offense.

I see both are at a distance. If Supes tries to vision or ice breath Melt, she will null it through her no hit detection, or through her Crime Ballet skill to dodge it. If Supes tries to punch her, his hand will just go through her like water and it will be over since touching her equals letting her virus enters your body through direct contact. Melt will go aggro on Superman and just one hit or two will be enough for Melt to virus Superman then absorb his powers. Then she will proceed to kick him to death or melt and absorb him.

My vote will go to waifu ballet still

@Diinou Where did you get Lvl999 Melt > Pre Moon Cell BB? Melt is supposed to be weaker because Melt actually has to absorb BB to pass the level 999 bar limot

There's still the Lawhax that grant her no hit detection in the first place. It works by her altering the law of the Mooncell itself, so it should scale quite near the Mooncell.

And you mentioned Crime Ballet as a Skill, wasn't Crime Ballet the very fact she altered the Mooncell's law?

Lastly... can I restrict the "No hit detection" part? I'm starting to smell a stomp after realizing it was there.

(Imagine Melt stomping Supes with those legs)

(Kek)

Not really, Crime Ballet is actually a combat skill of hers, looking at her FGO mats. Well, idk if Supes can handle the lawhax or not, and if removing or letting it there will be a stomp or not.

Edit: actually, i think Supes cant handle the lawhax, as it affects the world and herself, not warping Superman himself. But my last opinion still stands

Melt doesn't have Intang she has something far more broken, which is no Hit Detection.

I don't believe Supes will overcome her Law and Concept hax, and will just be washed away while she can't even be damaged.

Melt slaps, tldr

PapiSavitar5025 said:
If any of supes abilities rely on actually hitting her, they fail, because she can't be hit. It literally will not register. She doesnt need her intangibility because her invulnerability functions like Acausality type 4, minus actually being acasual

And she always starts with both Melt Virus and her Concept manip, meaning supes gets washed away and absorbed conceptually.

Both slap his ass

He even thinks for a second that Kiara has anything remotely nice about her and she mindhaxes him. Pretty sure Kama does the same.

Supes can't get around the Concept, Law, and Hit Detection shenanigans, so... Penguin girl FRA.

Also, now that Supes is 2-A, him VS Super Karna would be very thematic! Sun bois, legendary heroes of virtue and very very kind and generous. Also both were raised on a farm on their early life!

Back