• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your verse vs Your favorite verse/s

Title says all.

The mechanic is this:

Your whole verse wants to fight your favorite verse or verses. How long would it stand out and till what tier will it stop and be defeated?

Each character will fight against other character of the most similar tier. Example:

Isaac (TBOI) is 9-A, so a 9-A character, or the most close to that will fight him. Same applies for other characters of other tiers, like if a High 4-C character from other verse wants to fight mine, it will try to be the most close to that, if you don't have a High 4-C, then it will try to be 4-C or 4-B, depending in your character Arsenal.

Rules:

No already mentioned verses. If i say Touhou, no one shall repeat Touhou, since it was already mentioned by me.

Please be honest with your opinions. We all dislike our characters losing, but try to not wank your character to overdrive.

I will start with a big one. Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.

As most are 8-B and not much are variable within Jojo's, i will pick my only 8-B, Anikitos.

Anikitos should take care of most stand users at long range with his laser gun. However, he will struggle with stands such as Star Platinum or The World, since they can stop time and he can't really see them, and also most time-based stands such as Made In Heaven, even if he survives it, if he kills Pucci he kinda gets stalemated via the universe going reset and being warped to other one, just like most characters that survived in Part 6. Let's just don't talk about JORGE JOESTAR or Requiem/Over heaven stands, even ACT 4.

So yeah, Anikitos kinda can get through most regular stands, but time based ones or long range can give him some trouble and stalemate him. His only way is through stealth, as if he attempts to go right away he will get speedblitzed as stands can react beyond lightspeed.

You can pick multiple characters if they match the tier of this verse and see a more interesting match. I only picked one because i was a little lazy, but you can do what i mentioned on the first lines.

Restrictions:

Your character/s are fighting in-character and are not willing to kill. However, if your character realizes he needs to fight before he is killed, he will do. Heck, even if your character and the other character somehow reach to talk and not fight, even be friends eachother, it is fine, as long as it is logical.

Speed is not equal between characters.

Just gonna throw in Winx Club (There's only one profile there, Bloom) and Puella Magi Madoka Magica.

First verse I have here is Ragnerverse. Against Winx Club, Bloom gets speedblitzed by the Low 2-Cs. (Even after the upgrade goes through, she still gets stomped) There shouldn't be anyone much stronger or anywhere near immeasurable speed in Winx Club.
In PMMM, Ultimate Madoka Kaname and anyone near her just stomps via being 2-A with a lot of hax. (There aren't any Low 2-Cs in PMMM). In the lower tiers, Ribbon Trap GG and this thing.

The second verse I have here, Faiverse (Although it isn't complete, it still has some strong characters written). Against Winx Club, see the last verse, with more hax and higher tiers.
Against PMMM, well, haxy 2-Bs can probably solo it, 2-As can solo it even more, High 2-As (and upwards) absolutely solo it to oblivion and the shadow realm and back 100 times.

RWBY vs Jack of All Trades. I'll be legit, the main reason I had Abban Alsandair end up being Large Town level was to fight RWBY characters, but then I had a MHS feat and didnt really care that it kinda Blitzes most of the cast...

I'm getting off topic.

If it's Abban vs RWBY, he can probably beat up the High 7-Cs, considering he has better AP, but then again, he can't exactly oneshot them with his soul killing sword because they have Aura to say lol nope to that. And because of that, he definitely stops at the Low 7-Bs.

If it's The Brother (Jack of All Trades), Death Aura GG

Not gonna have my High 5-A put up his dukes since he kinda has to sit out and I need to write his story.

Everyone is overrun by Phantasms

Asssuming the Phantasms aren't there for whatever reason... hmmmm

They probably still die to plot hax.

Oddly, the people of Skulduggery Pleasant would have a better chance against most Hallows than against the basic Narrators and Phantasms of the verse.

I'll just do one character as a verse vs an entire verse itself.

All of this vs a purple bear.

This turns into a stomp. HOSTLESS just has to mostly exist and he takes out the verse. Though, an animated fight between him and Slender would be awesome.

Alternatively

Yukari looks over and says "if this counts as Low 2-C then Imma gonna be 1-A" and solos

... seriously Low 2-C and Immeasurable based on one offhand statement that gets contradicted simply due to the fact the entire point of the game is that you have to survive for a limited amount of T I M E?

also it's a grammarical and format based mess.

My favorite verse is between Naruto and KHR...regardless they both get stomped by any of the verses I have here....Although I only have 1 profile up right now that really stomps.

Edit:

Besides Archie and Louie...who are kinda non-canon versions of OC's from a story I have yet to even finish the first chapter of...

god that's a really bad necro

It hurts looking at my past thread formatting as well.

Lucky for me, i have a sub verse within my verse that can match my favorite verse. God Genesis/Ouroboros. The Ouroboros one is High 6-C MHS+. While bleach is the same. Some of the characters can get through bleach minus the really hax op ones. But the main verse stomps

Another favorite verse I have is Dragon King's Son,(main character:https://fcoc-vs-battles.fandom.com/wiki/Akihiro_Dragoscale), but it gets curb-stomped by nearly everyone in 2099:Zenith.

Against Nanatsunoumi no g─üdian, the Dragon King's Son verse slaps with high tiers only.

Star vs the forces of evil, My life as a Teenage Robot, Image Comics, and Ben 10 also gets curbstomped by 2099:Zenith.

please don't bump old threads.
"Necro" refers to an ancient thread (this one being nearly 1 year old) that has been replied for some odd reason. As far as I know, it is quite discouraged on most wikis.

Dragon Ball Genesis vs Dragon Ball Heroes/Xenoverse.

Welp since Genesis is just a better Heroes/Xenoverse, I guess we know who'd win.

Ultraman Neo Mebius vs Ultraman

Again, Neo Mebius is just a buffed up version of the normal Ultraman verse. So yeah.

The War Against Olympians vs RWBY

Humanity is sort of screwed given they cap out at High 6-B with their strongest weapons but the Olympians hard stomp even the Gods in RWBY, mainly because Zeus has uber EE that always hits its mark, period. And then above the Olympians are the Dusty Progenitors who are just immune to everything the Olympians represent and can manipulate (Which is a ton of hax), and most notably they lack souls and cannot die since they precede such concepts, plus them being on a significantly higher range of 5-A.

Jojo vs Fallout Equestria

Speed Equalized or else it'd be a big stomp for the most part.

Ponies yeet on Part 1

Part 2: they have more trouble, I feel a Super Alicorn with its highest stats, possibly even a fully armed Pip, would be enough to handle Joesph, The Pillar Men get mind haxed by said Super Alicorn or The Goddess.

Part 3: is similarly tricky, not being able to see stands sucks, and Cream is a big coin flip, but I think The Goddess would allow the verse to squeak by. (Side note D'arby vs Blackjack in a game of Blackjack would be neat.)

Part 4: "Local Mangaka makes a bizarre yet successful manga out of magical ponies in a post apocalyptic setting."

Part 5: NO U TIMES INFINITY

Part 6: Heavy Weather is a problem, and not being able to see it is an even bigger problem. Not sure how his snail ability would work against something like The Goddess. The Goddess has a bad habit of gloating (Hence what I think about Part 4 and how it died in verse.) so for sure its gonna get hit by it, just not sure how it would affect the entity as a whole.

Part 7: Civil War was pretty much designed to stomp most of the verses characters, especially someone like Early Blackjack. The Goddess eventually would figure it out though. I'm not sure how good Funny's Mind Manip resistance is, him with Love Train would be a really big road bump for The Goddess.

This is just considering the profiles I have up right now, Project Horizons Final Boss may change things due to some potential passives.

Back