• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your verse is attacked by 100 minecraft tryhards

Your verse suddenly becomes an anarchy server for 100 Minecraft players, fully geared with max enchantment netherite, stocked to the brim with potions, and all their optional equipment. They have come to destroy everything and turn it into a new 2bt2t server

Round 1: Characters of all tiers can participate

Round 2: Characters only up to Low 7-C can participate; Your verse has three days prep

Round 3: Characters only up to Low 7-C can participate; No prep time

Bonus rounds: All 100 players can ascend to their 2-C forms, characters only up to 2-C in your verse are allowed to fight them off

Darkest Dungeon: I wanna say they can't get past the Type 3 Madness Manip, failing that we have a mini Lavos in this verse so yeee

Yeah but we've got the farmstead which has Mini Lavos and your trapped across space and time there's multiple of them etc etc lol

Also not sure but the heart planet bust might just be a load of mental tripping there

I have 3 verses that could count

One Punch Man
JoJo's Bizarre Adventures (I'll limit it to part 5 because I haven't completed Stone Ocean)
TenSura (only anime and manga because I haven't read the light novel nor the web novel)

OPM:

Round 1: the tryhards get beat up by the dragon levels and S class heros

Round 2: I'm not really sure, but I think Sweet Mask should be enough

Round 3: Same as round 2

JJBA:

Round 1: They get destroyed by the stands

Round 2: Same as round 1

Round 3: Same as rounds 1 and 2

TenSura:

Round 1: Rimuru absorbs them

Round 2: I'm not sure but I think some of the armies might be able to win due to speed

Round 3: Same as round 2

Bonus rounds:

OPM: they completely destroy it
JJBA: pretty sure the players are too big to be affected (large size type 9)
TenSura: Pretty much the same as JoJo, the strong characters haven't really done much but I doubt the players can kill Demon Lord Rimuru due to regen

Pokemon
Round 1: Pokegods bully them hard
Round 2: Random Ghosts stomp
Round 3: Random Ghosts stomp
Bonus Round: Pretty sure the verse loses unless Hoopa Summons God tiers, BFRs or Mindhaxs. Dark Matter could also petrify. Oh wait PMD characters exist yeah Primal Dialga Stomps
Naruto
Round 1: True Players bully
Round 2: genjutsu gg
Round 3: Same as Above
Round 4: True Players bully

JoJo's:
Round 1: Heaven DIO, Heaven Jotaro and Novel Kars stomp.
Round 2: Requiem Giorno, Green Baby, Notorious B.I.G. and some others can win easily.
Round 3: Same as 2.
Round 4: Players stomp with voidhax.

Dragonball
Round 1. Zeno Squshes

Round 2 I don't really know- I'd need to check some profiles I suppose- I think they get sucked into a magic fruit from the anime but that dosen't have a profile here.

Round 3 I believe the same as round 2- maybe not as the men who naturally have it are rather squishy and normal- tho Goku's cloud and range with the power pool if it really came down to it- would be pretty hard to stop, there's also a magic rabbit man thay can turn some into carrots if there touched- and there are alot of fodder Dinosaurs I suppose.

Bounse- I think there baseline aren't they? Zeno should still squish them, tho there hax are fairly impressive in that state, there not necessarily out of the range of the low 2-C dragonball characters and Gods to fight either, as they scale to "half way to 2-C" do to some strange circumstances, the 24 Gods of destruction/angles + Grand prest should at least be capable of holding them for a time hax restanding. That's assuming we aren't using the whole franchise then- well they lose pretty fast due to multipleverse theory the lots of timelines and lots of 2-C characters, thoost of them are 2-B there so maybe they'd actually do better against heros? Not sure

2-C Player actually beat Zeno so I'm pretty sure they'd win in the bonus
Well if it was going up to 2-B like the profile it seems like it be a different story- tho using the whole franchise in bouness is still weird to me, as there are alot more characters, and zeno is far more powerful, actually being 2-B, there's probably something but I'd have to look around to see what

undertale
round 1: asriel, tobydog, immense determination frisk and chara annihilate them
round 2: the non-low 2-C undertale characters are all 9-B on this wiki which is a tier below a single minecraft player at their weakest and the unknowns (photoshop flowey and immense determination frisk) are definitely above low 7-C, but alphys could probably whip some bullshit machine up to kill them in 3 days since she could modify frisk's extremely old phone to have internet, texting and two pocket dimensions in 3 seconds
round 3: nobody can beat the minecraft players but the minecraft players wouldn't technically win either since they can't kill frisk
bonus: tobydog technically created undertale and deltarune so he should be 2-C, buuuut minecraft players can create way more universes than that and there are 100 of them, undertale gets curbstomped except frisk maybe survives still lol

I'm gonna use two of my favorite verses, Archie Sonic Post-Genesis Verse and My Hero Academia.
Round 1 MHA: Since it's a mixture, it's a pretty fair fight not including the thousands of civilians who are likely 9-A and 9-B, scaling to Base Deku and Uraraka
Round 2 MHA: A lot of characters in MHA get stomped. With 3 days prep time though, All for One releases lots of Nomu's for an ez gg.
Round 3 MHA: It's a tough fight, but MHA wins. All for One lets All Might and Deku lose, which it's unlikely that they even do lose, before easily sending out Nomu's, Tomura, himself, and Gigantomachia to EASILY defeat the minecraft steves.
Round 4 MHA: MHA gets stomped even against one character.

Round 1-3: Pretty much each and every character stomps.
Round 4: Fate hax gg for Sonic. He finds the Chaos Emeralds and haxes them easily with help from other Supers probably.

Back