• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your powers are mine! (Echidna vs Phantom Thief)

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Steals Powers : 0
Absorbs people with powers : 0
Incon : 7

High 8-C versions used (Which means second key Phantom Thief)
Fight takes place in a school yard, 10 meters apart

Based on reading the profile, Echidna is seems like Parahumans' All for One. He was originally gonna be the opponent until he got upgraded heavily. So I'll just use the second best thing

Last edited:
Um... What can Monoma even do here?

He needs physical contact in order to copy something... but this thing will absorb him the moment he makes physical contact. She also suppresses the power of those she absorbs.

Um... What can Monoma even do here?

He needs physical contact in order to copy something... but this thing will absorb him the moment he makes physical contact. She also suppresses the power of those she absorbs.
The suppression activates once they're fully absorbed and placed in specialized sacks inside. So he does still have ample time to absorb this thing's power and absorb it back

It's a superpower. It gets equalized by verse equalization.
well... the problem is, quirks are showed to be DNA based in multiple ocasions, not just "a supper power" and momona has no feats of absorbing other tipe of powers... like, he can't absorb the powers of a robot, you know?

well... the problem is, quirks are showed to be DNA based in multiple ocasions, not just "a supper power" and momona has no feats of absorbing other tipe of powers... like, he can't absorb the powers of a robot, you know?
Please tell me I don't have to explain Parahumans lore

Anyway TL;DR due to some extraterrestrial shenanigans, a bunch of entities called shards mutated humans from within, granting them either superpowers or mutations. So yes, this gets equalized

Please tell me I don't have to explain Parahumans lore

Anyway TL;DR due to some extraterrestrial shenanigans, a bunch of entities called shards mutated humans from within, granting them either superpowers or mutations. So yes, this gets equalized
hum, If this thing is bassically a mutated human, momoa should be able to copy It...

ok, so, Momoa gains bassically all this thing powers, trough being a lot smaller and half wa to being consumed... momoa could use It's oponent regeneration against It self, ripping It arm out and regenerate It back, them use It's higher inteligence to absorb It in a more effective way

ok, so, Momoa gains bassically all this thing powers, trough being a lot smaller and half wa to being consumed... momoa could use It's oponent regeneration against It self, ripping It arm out and regenerate It back, them use It's higher inteligence to absorb It in a more effective way
Echidna used to be a person, by the way so all of her haxes are applicable even by a regular sized human

I assume you vote Monoma?

Echidna used to be a person, by the way so all of its haxes are applicable even by a regular sized human

I assume you vote Monoma?
idk, I know It's hax are usefull, but It still should be bigger them momoa (at least by the image, IDK why It don't have any type of "large size" power... well, what I mean, would be more dificult to momoa absorb It, but momoa could be inteligent enough to absorb It part by part... IDK man, maybe incon for now

I don't follow MHA and his profile is kind of really bad. What is his actual baseline level of strength in the current arc? Because this fight is baseline v baseline. Echidna doesn't have practical mid-battle absorption. If she did, she'd just do that and win. But I don't remember her ever eating people while fighting them (as her fight is 90% people doing no damage vaguely in her direction). The only stat he clearly beats her in is speed, his durability is based on striking, his striking strength is 'at least the same based on ????' and varies with powers he's not using here.
Its baseline for him because what we do know with echnidna is her growing big and strong and monstrous was a slow process. He keeps powers for 10 mins. She's strong because she's big because she absorbed mass over time with her power, then mutated it. He's not copying her strength which is a tertiary result of her power, just the power itself. A power that only works on humans for her because she's huge by this point. He won't be huge. He'd only be able to absorb like rats or maybe a single dog. If there's anything around to absorb, she's doing it better and winning. If not, its just a fight where neither of their copy abilities matter at all where one participant seems to have entirely arbitary stats (durability scaled off striking strength seemingly just made up).

I'd go incon purely because his profile isn't good enough to judge his capabilities.
SHe can't power null without eating people, all her hax is, essentially, based on her having already won the fight. Until she wins she's just a mass of flesh.

I don't follow MHA and his profile is kind of really bad. What is his actual baseline level of strength in the current arc? Because this fight is baseline v baseline. Echidna doesn't have practical mid-battle absorption. If she did, she'd just do that and win. But I don't remember her ever eating people while fighting them (as her fight is 90% people doing no damage vaguely in her direction). The only stat he clearly beats her in is speed, his durability is based on striking, his striking strength is 'at least the same based on ????' and varies with powers he's not using here.
Its baseline for him because what we do know with echnidna is her growing big and strong and monstrous was a slow process. He keeps powers for 10 mins. She's strong because she's big because she absorbed mass over time with her power, then mutated it. He's not copying her strength which is a tertiary result of her power, just the power itself. A power that only works on humans for her because she's huge by this point. He won't be huge. He'd only be able to absorb like rats or maybe a single dog. If there's anything around to absorb, she's doing it better and winning. If not, its just a fight where neither of their copy abilities matter at all where one participant seems to have entirely arbitary stats (durability scaled off striking strength seemingly just made up).

I'd go incon purely because his profile isn't good enough to judge his capabilities.
SHe can't power null without eating people, all her hax is, essentially, based on her having already won the fight. Until she wins she's just a mass of flesh.
His SS is based on his AP, or 2.7 tons

No way, are you knowledgeable in Parahumans?

Sorry, I ask that question every time I see someone comment something relevant for this verse because everyone is rarely active
What is his actual baseline level of strength in the current arc?
Here's the calc. He hurt the guy who hurt the person who did the feat
I'll count that for now

Monoma is 2.7 Tons, via being several times weaker than an attack that hurt 8% Izuku who is 8.12 Tons.

Monoma injured 8% Izuku with Twin Impact, which creates a second impact in a spot he already hit, with the second attack being several times stronger than the inital hit. Meaning Several is at least 3X, and at most 11X. Since 12 would be a dozen and not several.

8.12/3 = 2.7 Tons

8.12/11 = 0.73 Tons

Back