• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Would that hamon technique protect him from a beam that transmutes him, or ends up frozen, or from being paralyzed by an invisible attack?)

How do we know the player will use the crazy stuff first (or even able to, considering the more powerful plants usually require mor sunlight)? All they know is Joseph is some fully alive, buff guy.

It's random. However, most of the player's options are pretty good counters to Joseph. Also, SBA dictates the player starts crazy.

Ayewale said:
It absolutely would, because Pv2, PvZ1 and the other PvZ games all take place in the same time. PvZ1 and PvZ2 even have the same plants between them.
But, if we have multiple keys for one game in certain cases, what's stopping us from making a

PvZ1 | PvZ2 and related comics | PvZH and related comics

set of keys? That'd make the most sense to me. And PvZ2 obviously takes place after PvZ1, and not immediately after either.

And every sequel to a game has characters from said first game lol

Where'd you get 'obviously takes place after' from? There's nothing suggesting the gap in time between them.

Also, yes every sequel does. PvZ2 has every single plant from PvZ1 in it. Anyways, as for make separate keys from the game, a lot of video game profiles only have one key. (See: ******* Sora).

That just means there's multiple ways of handling it, and since this seems to be a pretty controversial change... eh, whatever, I don't really care how it's handled.

I mean, this is a big wiki, not every character's handled the same way.

the mentality of several players is directly to finish off their opponent in pvz 2.
the player directly if he sees that his pitchers or puff shroom are directly useless, he will go directly to attack with his most powerful plants, and seeing that his 0 plants can slow down joseph, or freeze him, or simply occupy a mint.
in addition to the player's telekinesis.

TUHTPeaSkull12 said:
the mentality of several players is directly to finish off their opponent in pvz 2.
the player directly if he sees that his pitchers or puff shroom are directly useless, he will go directly to attack with his most powerful plants, and seeing that his 0 plants can slow down joseph, or freeze him, or simply occupy a mint.
The mentality of several players is to have fun, not 'to directly finish off their opponent'.

Well, another big part looks directly to pass the levels and just finish the game.
Also does not change the point that player can collect enough suns to put some plant with hax's that joseph can not resist.

Ayewale said:
TUHTPeaSkull12 said:
The mentality of several players is to have fun, not 'to directly finish off their opponent'.
honestly if i'm playing pvz2 i probably lost a bet and want to end it as fast as possible but that's just me

that does not change the arguments above, a human who will go against the player he will defend himself, whether zombie or not, peas, and puff shroom attacks are useless by joseph's strategy with the hamon, the player will go directly to occupy his plants with hax's and nutrients, and thanks to solar plants of instantaneous use and minds will be able to give sufficient suns to the player.
the player has multiple ways to delay joseph before he gets home. edit: what are the current votes like?

My vote is that if there are power ups it's an easy win for the player.

Yeah I know, but since powerups are in the equation plants barely matter.

Literally unavoidable electricity blasts and telekinesis, the second the Player gets bored he can blast Joseph with one of those.

'Literally unavoidable' electricity is an NLF. And his telekinesis is weak as shit and is limited.

Well, it can be materialized on top of Joseph, it's not literally unavoidable but it's damn close. And the TK is strong enough to kill zombies who have 8-C dura with a single flick, so I'd say it's at least strong enough to hurt Joseph.

Back