• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your Least Favorite Ratings/Tiers

Have an AP, lifting strength, speed, etc. rating that you dislike for some reason? List them here and explain why.
For example:

Least favorite Tier/Attack Potency: Low 1-A. Just kinda confuses me. I understand 1-A and higher, but Low 1-A just kinda seems like something that should be baseline 1-A tbh, tho that would kinda mess up the tiering of high Tier 1 and Tier 0. I dunno.

Least favorite Lifting Strength: Unknown. Commonly used when Superhuman would be more appropriate, descriptive, and sound less lowball-y. See canon Dragon Ball.

Least favorite Speed: Massively FTL+. The gap between baseline and peak is absolutely massive, and all the speed ratings in between them make my brain hurt, especially the higher-end ones like you'd see from the fastest sub-Infinite comics and manga characters.

Low 2-C, it feels like basically every character who destroys/creates a universe just gets this tier even if there’s no definitive proof that all of time would be destroyed or the universe has a different space-time anyway

5-C, it’s basically the 5-B waiting room, any Feat that involves a moon at this point at least tries to be upgraded to Planet and frankly I’m surprised Planet Level tournament Roshi hasn’t happened yet

5-C sucks so badly. I can’t think of many characters in the tier and practically none of them line up with each other. Unfortunately one of my favorite characters is stuck in the tier and they are practically baseline which is the worst spot to be in tier 5-C (especially since they upscale from baseline so I can’t even put them against high end high 6-As)

Probably 6-C or High 6-C, maybe 5-C as well. They just.... don't sound right. Weirdly enough, my least favorite tier names mostly have C in it

“5-C is the level where you can destroy/create the moon!”

Someone calcs the Moon Feat and it comes out as 5-B even if it’s only a portion of the actual full moon

not saying it’s wrong, but it’s certainly humorous and a bit annoying
didnt a character destroy like 1/4 of the moon and got 5-A?

Those are practically the size of the moon, so I’m not surprised it gets around the same results normally moving the moon does. Too be fair the reason moon feats are often so high is because moving the moon is actually a common trope. Since the moon is so big moving it any decent distance in comparison with itself often leads to cartoonish speeds. Which is why the results are always cartoonishly high.

Though the tier still is very barren and somewhat jarring due to most moon feats not getting moon level.

One day there’s gonna be a cartoon character that flicks the moon away to be like 10 inches away from him in 5 seconds and that will be Large Planet Level

One day there’s gonna be a cartoon character that flicks the moon away to be like 10 inches away from him in 5 seconds and that will be Large Planet Level
That would actually be barely moon level. Moving the moon an inch per second gets high 6-A results last I’ve heard.

Unless that moon is very big, the speed will always play a massive role in moon feats.

Low 2-C, because people see it as a "god" tier. So whenever a 3D verse is argued to get the tier, even if it's valid, people will do ANYTHING to prevent it from happening because they don't want to see it. Sometimes standards are changed and new rules are made... just to prevent certain characters from getting the tier.

I'm not really a fan of 1-A tiering and up, a lot of the stuff is kinda hard to understand and some of the reasons for the characters being there feels weak.

Considering moving a continent can get you pretty far into 5-A already I wouldn’t be surprised
Oh that reminds me, I hate 5-A too 😂
So many calcs inflate every feat between continent busting and planet-busting to that level. The only 5-As I like are Marvel Comics and Bloodborne

Tier 1 I can understand, but many of the best characters writing-wise with pages on this wiki are in the Tier 9 to Tier 7 range

4-A, because it feels like the entire tier is filled with characters who get there through other means like “creating a world that has star looking things” or “I calc’d this thing (something like a black hole) and it turns out that’s actually 4-A”

I’m not calling these reasonings inherently wrong but it’s surprising that a decently populated tier has barely any actual feats of Destroying multiple Solar Systems/Destroying multiple Stars, at least for Solar System you have stuff like Pre-Crisis Superman sneezing away a Solar System

High 5-A. The fact that the tier is called "Dwarf Star level" is really bothering me. In the same way, High 7-A also bothers me

Sub-Relativistic+. I feel like the gap between Baseline and Borderline is way too small

tier 1-B because making a fair match for characters in different verses in this tier is nearly impossible

6-A is pretty barren, there is pretty much no one in that tier to make matches for.

1-B feels like that middle tier, it's needed for a reason but it's not as "cool" as a tier in of itself compared to other tiers in tier 1

4-A, because it feels like the entire tier is filled with characters who get there through other means like “creating a world that has star looking things” or “I calc’d this thing (something like a black hole) and it turns out that’s actually 4-A”

I’m not calling these reasonings inherently wrong but it’s surprising that a decently populated tier has barely any actual feats of Destroying multiple Solar Systems/Destroying multiple Stars, at least for Solar System you have stuff like Pre-Crisis Superman sneezing away a Solar System
you literally just listed mario's tiers 💀

Ok, time for mine:

1-A and above: I just don't like Tier 1, in general, since at that point it's basically becomes a debate of "my dimensions are bigger than yours", or in 1-A's case: "my transcendense is bigger than yours"

6-A is a pretty useless tier, as it's tiny in size and there are barely anyone there. I would say High 7-A, Low 4-C and 4-C suffers from the same problem, but at least we have so much more options in these tiers

5-C for reasons explained above. But I'll add Low 5-B as well for the same spot because how awkward it feels

i hate 3-a tier. **** 3-A, its literally just multi galaxy 2.0. shttty ass pathetic tier, if ur character has this there fodder as shit

I've always hated this tier, it just seems so useless to me

Last edited:
Back