• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your favorite verse vs your least favorite verse

Braking

He/Him
Alright boys

you can put them at any key. if it says on their profile. if you dont understand i ment this. as an example

Powers and Stats​

Tier: 5-B | 5-A | 5-A | 5-A | Low 2-C | 4-A to at least Low 2-C to 2-C | At least 2-C

Optional equipment is of course optional

Characters 10-A to 1-B are allowed

speed equal.

also don't start any fights

if you wanna debate make another thread

GO

Honkai impact 3rd vs Dragon ball I guess
Since my relationship with Dragonball is so mixed

Although no point in doing that would be a mega stomp
But also what do you mean by key
Verses don’t have keys do you just mean a level of power a group of characters in the verse are in vs the same for another verse?
Like 6-As from Honkai vs 6-As from One punch man?

So many to choose from...

I guess it would be something like this (Fav verse vs least fav verse):

Transformers vs Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: The higher beings of the verse are too much for Jojo, considering the fact that they have NEP and Higher-Dimensional Existence, they cannot be affected by any hax. Even ordinary cybertronians can stomp most of the verse via AP and range. The only problems would be Novel Kars, Giorno, HA DIO, and other Heaven stands which get stomped by higher tiers like the Alternity. Transformers is just way above Jojo's paygrade.

Star Wars vs Warhammer 40k: As for now, SW is looking at a peak of 2-C if the revisions go through. Warhammer far, far outclasses that with pretty much any tier 2 or higher entity in the verse.

If we leave stay within the material world, we still have incredibly haxed characters that are 1-A (The Emperor). Although, I do find Warhammer's 1-A justification and the Emperor's smurfness to be very dubious at best. I think they are working on downgrading the verse to High 1-B or 1-B and the Solar System characters to somewhere in tier 6. Given the fact that Jedi have a ridiculous speed advantage and range from High 6-A to 4-B, they would end up stomping. I am not too sure about the ships and weaponary of the Imperium of Man, but it seems at first glance that it handily beats most Star Wars factions.

Danny Phantom vs W.I.T.C.H.: W.I.T.C.H characters holds a massive attack power advantage (High 4-C) compared to Danny Phantom strongest characters (6-B), however they haven't shown to scale to that power in regards to striking strength and durability so they can be one hit killed. The W.I.T.C.H. characters also can't harm intangible beings (as far as I've gotten) and don't use their hax in character, which would allow the Danny Phantom characters to stomp since many of them do. This might change since I'm not finished with the W.I.T.C.H. series yet (I'm waiting for the last books to come out) but as of now, Danny Phantom stomps W.I.T.C.H.

Back