• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your favorite characters vs dungeons and dragons

Luke Skywalker : Canon luke skywalker in round 1 would i guess be safe, but round 2 he is ******, i would be interested to see what star wars legends luke would do

John egbert: Round 1 he is safe, Round 2 he causes the blackout and ends up killing everyone except the luminous being.

Harry potter: ☠️

Neptune: :(

Eridan ampora : gets dropped by ******* nalfeshnee.

Roland deschain : For a tier 9 i don't expect him to go far.
Ignoring round 2 for a second, because frankly its a bad round.

Luke probably discovers psionics and becomes an adventurer of sorts. I don't have tons of faith in his ability to survive but he lasts a good while. The only downside is his lack of resistance (obviously).

Harry Potter can probably live out a fairly happy existence and become far more powerful than he is in his own actual canon. Man's a wizard, let him learn wizard magic in D&D. Manipulating the Weave, Harry could fairly quickly learn to be Low 7-B/6-C if he tried enough. He probably wouldn't make it further since, again, lack of resistance. Even though many items will make up for this to some extent, at some point man is gonna get oof'ed.

Roland would do fine for a good long time. Low-tier (no offense) adventurers are rare enough, I sort of imagine him taking up the same role as Ezmerelda d'Avenir.

Vivec:
OIP.7gVFrSLYEuw3zXVTkOpBBgHaFR

Harry Potter can probably live out a fairly happy existence and become far more powerful than he is in his own actual canon. Man's a wizard, let him learn wizard magic in D&D. Manipulating the Weave, Harry could fairly quickly learn to be Low 7-B/6-C if he tried enough. He probably wouldn't make it further since, again, lack of resistance. Even though many items will make up for this to some extent, at some point man is gonna get oof'ed.
But wouldn't harry also learn some kind of resistance?

I don't think so. Resistances aren't so much learned as advanced in D&D. Like they are inherent to the characters from the outset, if some character just appeared, game mechanics aside, I don't think the automatic assumption would be that they are now resistant to x y and z.

I don't think so. Resistances aren't so much learned as advanced in D&D. Like they are inherent to the characters from the outset, if some character just appeared, game mechanics aside, I don't think the automatic assumption would be that they are now resistant to x y and z.
Ah, so harry would be one of the few characters in D&D that doesn't have resistances. (y)

correct, which theoretically he could survive for a good bit assuming he was careful.

some bear passive possession, for example (certain types of demons just wait to be touched to immediately possess someone, and disguise themselves as patches of dirt
When you step on dogshit, but it actually is an eldritch demon overlord in disguise who takes over your body.

which would be odd but there are some rather filthy demons so, entirely possible.

which would be odd but there are some rather filthy demons so, entirely possible.
I cant remember but dont Balors only really want to destroy everything? i recall that being said and its why i said that Void Entity would become best friends with a balor. which honestly would be a funny plotpoint for a campaign, though unfortunately Entity actually interacting with a balor outside of fighting with it is not happening cause abstract type 1. unless of couse a demon lord of some kind turned entity into a void/demon hybrid of sorts.

I mean I wasn't speaking solely about Balors, so. That said, not quite. Balors have more complex goals than "everything bad"- many seek to become Demon Lords, which is an entire political kerfuffle in of itself but promises a significant boost in power.

As for writing a campaign, you can make a campaign into anything you want lol. Plus, if you just... made Void Entity a D&D statblock, for the purposes of your campaign he'd be able to affect a demon no problem.

I think the most interesting part of this thread has become Bambuu giving opinions on how each character would act and survive (if they will and for how much) in the DnD verse (this might deserve a thread on its own), where apparently even the counterpart of the Farmer with Gun can passively solo your verse and resist every hax possible.

I think the most interesting part of this thread has become Bambuu giving opinions on how each character would act and survive (if they will and for how much) in the DnD verse (this might deserve a thread on its own), where apparently even the counterpart of the Farmer with Gun can passively solo your verse and resist every hax possible.
He mastered D&D debating lol.

Back