• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your favorite characters vs dungeons and dragons

He killed Yog Soath with WoGs statement (It was not %100 thats why I said with an headcanon)
Uh, pretty sure alot of verses have a "yog sothoth" in them..

You have to get H.P lovecraft himself to say that, not godzilla's WoG if you will wank him to that tier.

Otherwise ita gonna be Godzilla's yog sothoth Who you will have to prove why is he in that tier.

Disease Manip? Aye. Famously resists soul diseases, which are essentially normal diseases except they root themselves into your positive/negative energy and cause nastier side effects like liquefying you.

Uh, pretty sure alot of verses have a "yog sothoth" in them..
Idk wog said it can be yog if you want
You have to get H.P lovecraft himself to say that, not godzilla's WoG if you will wank him to that tier.
I already said its not %100 its a headcanon which wog stated
Otherwise ita gonna be Godzilla's yog sothoth Who you will have to prove why is he in that tier.
He did create the whole IDW so I am not too suee

What... the holy ******* christ of shit, why the mother of Jesus is any version of Godzilla above tier 3? Like what the ****?

Dude is comparing CM's yog sothoth and godzilla's "yog sothoth".
Creating the godzilla IDW verse is at most Low 2-C, "headcanon" would make people like Oryx actually take over and screw existence up. My profiles on my sandboxes could be far, far worse using headcanon.

Game versions have 2-Cs and Godzilla in hell via WoG is way above tier 2, without wog tier 4s
Houston there are tier 4's in Godzilla. Don't BS me now, IDW Godzilla, at full power, is 5-B. My headcanon ***** out tier 2's and 1's like its Christmas.

I just said with WoG and a headcanon without them godzilla can’t solo
I wasn’t scaling since I said those are headcanon and not canon
Why even bring up headcanon? Its like me bringing my own headcanon into this, and I have some WACKY shit in headcanon, just stahp.

Can you guys please stop?
I just wanted to say headcanons aren’t canon but if they were he probably solos thats all I said nothing else :/

No thats just rude and being toxic

Whend did I say “godzilla is %100 0 headcanons are cnaon %100 xqppp!,!a” I literally said those arent canon tho.
Welcome to the internet, people are full of hate and shit jokes here, you come here, bring up HEADCANON and expect not to get turned into that one skeleton meme with the kid and the milk but without the dog?

Well, this past 30 minutes has been the biggest shitshow I've seen on this wiki, that still exists i should say. Anyways back on track!

Baron Brixius: can't hit abstracts but absolutely takes control of any non-abstract undead and goes to be a ****** as he normally is, round 2 he goes and gets screwed for being tier 9.

Astrum Deus: the profile in my sandbox is outdated to hell and back but the gist is: any non-abstracts get taken control of before the damn infectious worm is perma killed.

I saw one shitshow with WH40K and SCP with one guy wanking SCP to proportions to where they thought the old Scarlet King could beat the Emperor of Mankind. And then proceed to wank the rest of SCP in every thread they were involved in until they got banned for thinking that they could ignore the tiering system. Yeah.

I saw one shitshow with WH40K and SCP with one guy wanking SCP to proportions to where they thought the old Scarlet King could beat the Emperor of Mankind. And then proceed to wank the rest of SCP in every thread they were involved in until they got banned for thinking that they could ignore the tiering system. Yeah.
You are gonna see some magic in this wiki so just stick around.

SifRhOV.png

Back