• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your favorite characters vs dungeons and dragons

All your favorite characters just pop up in there

Round 1: they are just chilling in there
exploring

Round 2: they are all bloodlusted, where does they stop?

Last edited:
Ok so...

Shinobu blitzes through most mobs and one shots them until she gets to the higher tiers such as 6-B’s

and then dies horribly
said mobs still include the standard affair of passive-users, abstracts, and nonexistent, this list is bad as a result

From what I recall,most basic mobs listed on the wiki that do have passives are either mind manip or some sort of death aura.

Shinobu has some pretty good resistance to mind manip (army/country level) and resists death manip. Regen makes her harder to kill too.

From what I recall,most basic mobs listed on the wiki that do have passives are either mind manip or some sort of death aura.

Shinobu has some pretty good resistance to mind manip (army/country level) and resists death manip. Regen makes her harder to kill too.
depends on the individual, said abstracts mostly deal in the realms of soul manip and corruption, as well as chaos/law manip. some bear passive possession, for example (certain types of demons just wait to be touched to immediately possess someone, and disguise themselves as patches of dirt or what have you until that happens), and anything related to chaos/law is sure to cause issues (like their bio-manip that transforms creatures into dire versions of themselves, effectively stat amping them while also bloodlusting). there's also the issue of Grell, who by 9-A can have set up a 1-A link to the Far Realm. there's obviously other misc examples (yugoloths and their "hear-me-and-become-a-yugoloth-yourself" thing, the potential of running into the Mind Flayers or Kuo Toas or some shit and dealing with above-country-level-mindhax or subjective reality, so on and so forth)

I think it's also pretty important to note that she's, at minimum, only supersonic. If we take them at their best (and assuming you'll permit me your belief for a moment, since I haven't actually calculated this stuff since it seems like hell to post it to eight million profiles), D&D characters above 9-A will be in the bounds of Relativistic at some point anyways due to dodging light (I can grab Lephyr's list of feats if desperately needed). so assumin' we're taking all parties at their max, she still isn't that much faster.

as I said, thread requires too much to be entertainin'. be gone with ye, ye fiends. this is my sacred ground.

Oryx, The Mad God/Skuld/Void Entity : Conceptual type 4 immortality stops them from getting ran the FU-FU-FU-**** completely over but they only makes it so far until getting abstracted, also Oryx in particular would try to take over, Skuld has too little known about her but probably wouldnt do much, and Void Entity becomes best friends with a Balor since both share the "I want to destroy everything" mindset. round 2 the first thing plays out.

Firestar/anyone in Warriors: at most 4-C for Starclan= gg no re get OUT! round 1 id have to look at every character individually, but most just die of old age and stay on their own until they die.

Yharim: hes a tricky one, not much is known about him but being Low 2-C has its benefits, hed probably just make a place for himself to rule over. since its heavily implied hes depressed.

DoG: Local News! Local edgy space worm gets ****** over by not being able to hit abstracts! for both rounds! also this actually would happen

Calamitas: again cant hit abstracts(recognize the theme here?) but again being Low 2-C like the last 2 has its benefits but she wouldn't do much and would probably just go to live on her own and curbstomp any non-abstracts that come to fight her.

Last edited:
Big Boss: :C

Kenshiro: This one's interesting, I don't know much about the fodder in the verse, but he might just survive and thrive for Round 1, Round 2, however, I guess anyone on his tier just demolishes him

Vivec: Eheheheheh, he obviously gets away scot-free for Round 1 and he might just clear most of the verse in Round 2, tho I'mp retty sure he stops at the Luminous Being

The Nameless One: He's from the verse, but I don't know his placing in terms of power, so you do you

Dante from the Devil May Cry series: Round 1 should be easy enough, but in Round 2 he gets outhaxed handily by most of the tier 6 guys

Lord Recluse: Lord Recluse in round 2 would get ****** for being tier 8(probably going to be 9 if a calc is actually freaking done.) in round 1 he manipulates his way to a high position somewhere and probably dies eventually.

Void shiki: i honestly don't know where she would stop don't know enough D&D

But round 1 she will just sleep in her emptiness so should pass

Last edited:
this is the most personally offensive thread I have ever seen

Bowser: round one probably makes a success Empire. Round 2 ghost, strong demon or devil, or God level being takes him out.

very poor choice of words

something something what if my favorite characters are indeed the Cthulhu Mythos

do they just take the place of the actual Cthulhu Mythos in D&D

if my favorite character is Luminous do I just make myself arbitrarily whatever tier I want

Godzilla (Composite)
R1; He probably does his explore
R2: He solos a few but probably stops at haxed tier 1s and 2s
If we use WoG
Then he clears both rounds

Last edited:

this is why these threads are bad.

everybody doesn't understand how tiering works.

its dreadful.

Back