• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your Favorite Character VS A Billion Lions

Yogiri kills Lions in round one but in round 2 I think that Lions ladder will be too op as they'll end up climbing up to higher dimensional levels where Yogiri can't reach them

Would Yogiri get crushed by the ever-growing pile of lions? His range is limited after all

I assume he can kill the weight of the lions or some other weird anime bullshit like that

Nah, a billion is relatively realistic, there's seven billion humans on earth. Wouldn't cause anything like that

It's more of a ladder technique
Objection! We can clearly see through our updated autopsy reports that murder weapon of the technique is stepladder, especially when the one from which technique was received, was not even a clown but entire circus. To point out I also remembered technique called "localization", after that technique every time I try to eat my ramen it turns into a hamburger, it is can be so strong that have a chance of bypassing Nintendo's "no mother 3 localization" technique.

He's the one punch man, not the billion punch man

A full-grown male is about 1.8–2.1 metres (6–7 feet) long, excluding the 1-metre tail; he stands about 1.2 metres high at the shoulder and weighs 170–230 kg (370–500 pounds). The female, or lioness, is smaller, with a body length of 1.5 metres, a shoulder height of 0.9–1.1 metres, and a weight of 120–180 kg.

If I'm not mistaken, if all the lions were arranged into a square somehow, we could determine how many rows & columns it would have, by getting the square root of the army size, & thus, since each row/column is a lion, get a rough idea of how much space the lion army takes up. With that info, you could learn the range value you need to hit the whole lion army at once.

('course, having torso thickness might also be valuable for determining size of a row/column in another measurement, but we can work with this.)
So, since the square root of 1 billion is 31,622.7766, there's approximately 31,623 rows & columns of lions.

If they were all as short as possible, all lionesses & we ignore the tail, perhaps because the lions always keep it down or such, it's 1.5 meters.
Times 31,623 & we get 47,434.5 meters or only 47.4345 kilometers.
If they were all as long as possible, with a fully outstretched tail, that's 3.1 meters each.
Times 31,623 & we get 98,031.3 meters or only 98.0313 kilometers.
If I'm not mistaken, the average individual lion length in this case is 2.3 meters, so with that in mind....
31,623 * 2.3 = 72732.9 meters or 72.7329 kilometers.

Even with the lions as long as possible, a single row or column of them is still less less than 100 kilometers. Tens of KM range can reach that far!
But what about the whole group?
Well, let's look at the High End for Area. To get Area, we'll multiply the measure of one side (In this case, a row or column.) by another side, & since it's the High End, we'll use the highest result of 98.0313 km

9610.1 km^2 (square kilometers) As one of Wolfram's comparison's so helpfully says, this is about 46% the total area of the country of Wales's ( ≈ 8023 mi^2 ) area.

....'course, perhaps it's better not for the lion army to be placed in Wales, since besides the lion army taking up half that part of the UK's area, Wales's last estimated population (from 2019) is only about 3.136 million, which is probably too few people in too little area for 1 billion lions to be present.

Anyway, that should show that even with the lions at their longest, & even giving space for the whole of one another's tails, any character that can attack an area of 9,610.1 square kilometers at once should USUALLY be able to attack the whole lion army at once, assuming the lion army is not too spread out.

My favorite Pokemon is Mew.
Range: Standard melee range. Planetary with projectiles and abilities.

Among the potential AoE moves it has listed on our profile for it are Dazzling Gleam, Dark Pulse, Surf, Blizzard, Rock Slide, Overheat, Bulldoze, & possibly other moves.

DIE, LIONS.

I think Sans legit gets torn to shreds in seconds, he has absolutely nowhere to go to escape the horde and it's not like he's famous for his defensive abilities

Eh, he could likely teleport around... for a short amount of time if he felt so inclined.

And actually, even though he resists the lion's attacks and regenerates, I'm not sure how well Plas does.

I mean honestly this whole prompt is "can your character hax the lions" and failing that "can he go on literally forever" so probably not for Plastic Man, by looking at his page

He wins Round 1 and Round 2. Sun Wukong simply uses spamming against spamming opponent who is roughly comparable to him in strength.

Sun Wukong vs one lion (lions beat monkeys every time)
image.png

Back