• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your favorite character tries to survive Cthulhu Mythos

Kek. Hypnos really was full of himself thinking he could conquer existence...

I'm pretty sure no feat in Undertale or Deltarune will ever make Gaster not cannon fodder to anyone in 1-A. Much less these guys.

I'm pretty sure no feat in Undertale or Deltarune will ever make Gaster not cannon fodder to anyone in 1-A. Much less these guys.
True... unless Toby suddenly expands deltarune's and undertale's cosmology to an unfathomable extent which is very unlikely to happen. :/

Everyone but the very, very top dogs are differing levels of fodder.

For the same reason, most beings just go under the radar.

Hey, now that space-time is Low 1-A, I wonder if the Hounds of Tindalos are gonna be upgraded to 1-A.

Sorry, sir, mainline SMT is that way.
Thank you kind sir
33395863-full-length-side-view-picture-of-a-young-casual-man-walking-forward-and-looking-away-from-the-camera.jpg

Oryx, The Mad God: technically yes? I mean, a 7-B especially one as arrogant as Oryx won't really survive by any stretch, but conceptual type 4 immortality laughs off any permanent killing, there isn't much stopping that unless Oryx gets concept nuked, so... until Oryx gets concept nuked basically.

Back