• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your favorite character tries to solo One Punch Man

The Zotelings from the Eternal Ordeal. They start of the fight losing, but eventually everyone gets sick of his voice as he continuously falls from the ceiling. Each ends with them killing themselves just so they don't have to be near Zote anymore.

Literally any of the Six Heroes: Stomp's with some kinda Hax except maybe Jubei
I don't see why Jubei can't solo considering that he is considered to fall to the higher scale of the group by literally everyone (including Terumi and Hakumen) , if Valk and Trinity can stomp, nothing stop the cat from stomping

I don't see why Jubei can't solo considering that he is considered to fall to the higher scale of the group by literally everyone (including Terumi and Hakumen) , if Valk and Trinity can stomp, nothing stop the cat from stomping
Yeah, Jubei's def better than Trinity and Valk, prolly even Terumi, I just didn't check his profile while making this so I forgot if he had any Offensive Hax lol.

Loses to Platinum Sperm for now

Well now is my turn
Demi fiend: I feel like i don't need to explain except for him walking around and you know what happen

Joker (P5): Persona!

Kamen rider Decade: Tsukasa being Tsukasa

Most of BB characters: See above, except i add Jin, Hazama and Rachel to the stomp fest

Illidan Stormrage: he clears most of the first round, eventually in the case of Tats, and loses to Blast and Cosmic Fear Garou.

And then there's round 2, where he knows what he's going up against and, more importantly, it's speed equal, so he should clear most of them up to Cosmic Fear Garou and beats Saitama even

Loses to Platinum Sperm for now
Round 2 he should stop at like EoW (everyone else pretty much gets blitzed and dura negged to oblivion)

Well LOTR profiles are still mostly garbage, but I'll have a go. Ignoring most abilities, as those need a good look into.

Gandalf does a pretty solid job in his first key. His Low 7-B is 5.17 megatons at minimum, so he should overpower most of the S-Class and Dragon-level threats, however, his comparatively garbage speed might see him lose to some of the stronger members.

In his second, his speed is still poor, but the AP gap becomes even wider. Still not enough for anything like Sage Centipede or above.

His third key is funky, as his increased stats are still not enough to win by AP, but he can go immaterial and move at "infinite" speeds. He wins by outlasting everyone I suppose.

Fourth key stomps.

With Speed equal.

Mysterio

Round 1. Most of his machines can clean up the weaker Wolf/Tiger monsters. The stronger C class and Tiger monsters could do him in, but he can reasonably mind-hax most of the lower tiers before they can one-shot him. Both his gases and his hypnotism can have and taken down characters far stronger than he is.

Round 2. This is the round in which Mysterio entirely depends on someone being susceptible to his hax before they one-shot him. I could REASONABLY say that Mysterio could knock out someone like Tank Top Master. But otherwise he gets stomped yeah.

Some already beat me to Sonic, so I'll use their greatest adversary.

Even if we took away his standard equipment, he'd funny enough clear most if not the whole verse. Man has MFTL+ combat speed and Star level durability (for now). Only issue is his Building level AP with no inventions. Thus why I said most, as even with a large AP gap, he could speed blitz the entire verse. Though that's not much of an issue as he has the Eggmobile, Badniks, The Egg Fleet, and Metal Sonic. All of which are are Star level MFTL+ machines. So they speedblitz the verse as Eggman watches from his glorious throne. Only issue is Saitama's Multi-Solar key. But I think all his inventions being trillions up trillions of times faster should take him out pretty easily (Especially once I upgrade them to Multi-Solar as they should be).

With speed equalized, there's definitely more of a challenge, but Eggman can also just nuke the Earth from space with the Final Egg Blaster... Infect the entire world and then them all into his mindless Zombies... Overwhelm and carpet bomb the world with Badniks and the Egg Fleet... Suck the life force from the planet and all its inhabitants... overrun the world with thousands upon thousands of clones of various Sonic characters AND of characters within OPM

And much more. Point is Eggman with prep time merks the entire verse even if he took them all on simultaneously.

Dr. Eggman fulfills his dream and turns Saitama's world into Eggmanland FRA.

I don't know much about the OPM verse but i'll bite. I'll take my three favorite video game characters. Maliketh the Black Blade, 2B, and Sekiro.

Round 1: victories on all fronts

Round 2: Maliketh and 2B clear easy. Sekiro is gonna have a harder time as many of the enemies now equal him. Though he does seem to have better hax that he can abuse such as his shinobi prosthetics and the mortal blade. If speed is equalized it looks even worse as he has greater power than those equal his speed and greater speed of those who equal his power. Equalized speed means those tougher enemies can now keep up with him. Round 2 will have to be a MAYBE round for him since there are those he can beat and there are those that can beat him. He still might win through hax spamming. Firecrackers to stun. Pocket sand spam. Or using fire or poison then playing chicken while damage accumulates.

Round 3:
Nope, definite end of the road for sekiro.
2B and Maliketh clears still possessing higher stats and hax.

Round 4:
Now while I see 2B winning this one, it's not so cut and dry. Many now have stats comparable to hers if not greater. Once again some have higher power but lower speed and others vice versa. And they have some pretty scary hax. But 2B has some scary hax of her own. She can stack her speed boosts to overtake most of them. Even if speed is equalized, the speed boost still takes her above them along with time dilation. Plus she has a whole slew of abilities that allow her to reflect attacks back at her opponents. She can convert damage to healing. And even resurrect. Plus she has the path of the chicken available to her. Namely spamming ranged. Even if speed is equalized she can still drop a time dilation or a gravity well or use a holographic decoy to make distance then spam more range.

Maliketh just takes this one. Even if his speed isn't up to par, his power is. Especially with some of the AOE techniques. Speed equalized actually helps him as they seem to overtake him in the speed category. Plus Destined Death is a very power hax.

Round 5
Yeah, 2B takes a loss for this. Even if 2B stacks her speed amps she's still one third Saitama's speed. And her power definitely cannot compare. Now she does have a path to victory through her hax. If he hits her with enough power that can kill himself and if she can reflect the damage and if she can save herself either through damage absorption or resurrection, then yeah she just killed Saitama. But count how many 'ifs' I just put in. Him not taking things seriously may actually prove to be a strength as it makes it that much less likely he'll deliver a blow that's actually dangerous to himself. Victory exists but is unlikely enough for a no. Things look better if speed is equalized as she can now use speed amps to overtake him plus she can play chicken.

Maliketh I can take this if speed is equalized as that is the one thing that Saitama had over him. And Maliketh still has Destined Death as his hax. If speed is not equalized then he still might be able to take it as Saitama won't take him seriously and with any luck Destined Death will kill him. Because Destined Death shouldn't operate like a physical blow, Saitama might not realize he's in danger. Maliketh has to use Destined Death. I don't think he'll make it as Guranq.

My favorite character is artoria pendragon

She defeats everyone except Tatsumaki and higher if speed equalized

speed unequalized saitama and higher blitz

however both times they can’t defeat her because 4-D invulnerability and shit

she can’t defeat them either

extella saber destroys the whole verse

Idk, he could probably do it.

Let's take this seriously though.

Round 1:

Mask just mindhaxes Gearsper, Mumen Rider, Captain Mizuki, Needle Star, Wild Horn, Chain'n'Toad, Shadow Ring, Narcisstoic, Spring Mustachio, Golden Ball, One-Shotter, Lightning Max, Great Philosopher, Stinger, Death Gatling, Bushidrill, Okamaitachi, Iaian, Pri-Pri-Prisoner, Tanktop Master, Genos, Flashy Flash, Watchdog Man, Darkshine, Pig God, Drive Knight, Promoted Rook, Zombieman, King, Metal Knight, maybe Child Emperor, Atomic Samurai, Bang, Tatsumaki, Rosie, Evil Eye, Gigakigan, Withered Sprout, Choze, Piggy Bancon, Messenger of the Seafolk, Three Eyed Ghost, Electric Catfish Man, Personification of a Light Pull Chord, Sludge Jellyfish, Maiko Plasma, Kombu Infinity, Crablante, The Three Crows, Raffleseidon, Giant Crow, Face Ripper, Demonic Fan, Jumping Spider, Showerhead, Unihorn, 170,000-Year Magicicada Nymph, Hundred-Eyes Octopus, Grizzly Nyah, Devil Long Hair, Eyesight, Vaccuma, Rhino Wrestler, G5, G4, Senior Centipede, Mosquito Girl, Armored Gorilla, Beast King, Deep Sea King, Royal Ripper, Pureblood, Bug God, Awakened Cockroach, Beefcake, Hellfire Flame, Gale Wind, Phoenix Man, Gums, Fuhrer Ugly, Nyan, Evil Natural Water, Homeless Emperor, Elder Centipede, Gouketsu, Overgrown Rover, Black Sperm, Bakuzan, Groribas, Melzagald, Geryuganshoop, Carnage Kabuto, Vaccine Man, Psykos, Orochi, Lord Boros, Genoboyle, Daichi Oogami, Himiko, Hammerhead, Speed-o'-Sound Sonic, Suiryu, arinki's Private Squad, and Bomb, sending them all out of the fight in a conga line.

The ones that do attack him after that mostly get one-shotted by physicals or hax, being Fubuki, Sweet Mask, Metal Bat, and Do-S. He BFRs the meteor into the Shadowland. Only Saitama, Garou, Blast, are left and they blitz him before this madness can continue any further. But Mask just regenerates and no matter how hard they try, they just can't get rid of him and Mask can't get away because of the speed. It goes into incon until God comes down, goes "**** this" and takes away his powers and kills him for good.

Round 2:

This time, it's different. Everything is the same except Saitama, Garou and Blast get caught up in the mindhax as well. God comes down... and gets mindhax'd too. Mask leads them all away, winks to the camera and says Ssssssmokin'! And One-Punch Man verse has been solo'd.

Uriel can definitely beat Rounds 1-4 with veritable ease, but he would certainly struggle with the dudes that have a far higher speed. Then again, they can't really do anything to his low-godly regen. So, higher monsters and S-Class heroes would definitely put up a better fight. Going up against Saitama, it's likely it can result in an incon but then again, I don't think the dude can do anything about Uriel's regen and various hax abilities. Especially with all of the kabbalistic powers he has. Overall, definitely a tough fight but I think he can pull out a win.

Saitama after he gets whooped by Kirby ( he forgot he was still susceptible to Transmutation )
image0.png

Back