• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your favorite character pops some balloons in the middle of the street

Your favorite character is placed somewhere on the #ouch map of Bloons TD 6: Image of the #ouch map with a dart monkey for scale

from rounds 6 - 100 on Chimps. Here's a link to the list of rounds: https://bloons.fandom.com/wiki/Red_Bloon_Equivalent_(RBE)#BTD6

And here's a link to the page for the bloons

Bloons will go down all 4 straight line paths at once

If a single bloon makes it to the end of their respective path, you lose

Your character isn't allowed to physically move, but any byproducts of your character such as projectiles or summons can. If your character can't typically float, fly, stand on water, etc, they are able to drain the water in the center for $1000

Mori Jin: Could most likely beat all of Chimps no-diff with Kinto-Un, Duplication, Flight, and Yeoui.

CalebCity: This has proven interesting, CalebCity has shown a lot of hax-based abilities, he would be able to pop lead and ceramics most likely, see the camo bloons as he does have stealth mastery and extrasensory perception (being able to see ghosts), has spatial manipulation thanks to his "switch", Time Manipulation (Time Machine, TIme Loop, inferred Time Stop (Seen in "How the writers of some animes just be letting the villain's abilities make no sense" though it is unlikely, and quick saves), was able to manipulate water, air, can erase someone from existence via poisoning their hot chocolate, BFR, travel into the fourth physical dimension, able to induce paralysis, by saying "get back here" people actually come back to him, and has Mastered Ultra Instinct, but it is unclear if he is as strong as Goku, in any case he would be able to beat Chimps mode with relatively medium difficulty, if we are using composite.

Ayy,you didn’t let this die.

Ougi Oshino

gets them all lost and seals them in with barriers. Would probably last well into 6-B territory if they don’t resist misdirection
unfortunately ninja monkeys actually have a distraction ability extremely similar to what it sounds like misdirection is implying and MOAB class bloons aren't affected by it. I'm not sure whether or not you knew that or not because you said they do resist misdirection

I'm not so certain that Caleb could get past 40. It takes an un-upgraded sniper monkey 100 shots from a sniper rifle to pop the round 40 MOAB into ceramic bloons. I don't think that Caleb can do that much damage in the time it takes for the MOAB to reach the end of the track. He certainly won't beat round 60. His EE won't work due to the bloons' inorganic physiology and I'm pretty sure that MOAB class bloons are too big for the backpack BFR. They will be subject to time manipulation, but popping a MOAB in the past isn't gonna be any easier than in the present. It also doesn't help that he's almost entirely limited to firearms on account of range issues. It may work with time stop, but that won't work on later rounds like 64 which has several MOABs and fortified MOABs coming in on all 4 tracks at once

Hmmm, you are right, even with the amount of times he quick saves, the bloons would be moving too fast for him, maybe with equipment but even then I am not too sure.

With equipment he might make it past round 40, but I really don't see him getting past round 60 at all. But tbh I'm pretty sure he loses on round 28 to the first lead bloon

Last edited:
Eevee has the moves to take down the Bloons that don't drastically overpower it, but would honestly probably fall fairly quickly because my child lacks the right moves to fight an army. Swift can't save em.

Gigantamax Eevee on the other hand probably fixes that issue with the massive AoE boost.

Dang ngl I was expecting Gigantamax Eevee to have a higher tier. They'll be able to beat moabs with status effect inducement, particularly slowing options, but that unfortunately won't beat round 100 since the BAD actually resists status effect inducement and statistics reduction. Also, I'm pretty sure Eevee gets yeeted by camo bloons on round 24

Subaru Natsuki: Loses pretty damn badly. Subaru himself lacks any kind of range attacks so F. Even with Beatrice, I don't think they can keep up with the 4 paths. Especially once they reach Hypersonic and bring out the MOABs.

Tatsumaki: Telekinesis go Brr. No-Diffs every round.

Garou: Pretty sure he one-shots everything. Has the speed and skill to deal with all of them at once, etc. Shouldn't be too hard.

Subaru Natsuki: Loses pretty damn badly. Subaru himself lacks any kind of range attacks so F. Even with Beatrice, I don't think they can keep up with the 4 paths. Especially once they reach Hypersonic and bring out the MOABs.

Tatsumaki: Telekinesis go Brr. No-Diffs every round.

Garou: Pretty sure he one-shots everything. Has the speed and skill to deal with all of them at once, etc. Shouldn't be too hard.
huh. I just realized how hilarious it is that Garou is actually gonna be outranged here. Unless there's a chapter where Garou walks on water that I'm completely forgetting about, awakened Garou won't be able to reach at least one of the 4 tracks no matter where he's placed

Last edited:
Beneath the thread title at the very top, there should be a tag-shaped button to the very right of your name and the thread's creation date which is labelled edit tags

Nagato: This is interesting, pretty sure that he'll survive to the late game (if he can detect camos) and he has a good amount of abilities and hax but not sure if he can beat zomgs and bads and ddts. He might also possibly lose by the camos from the early game if he can't detect them.

I think that any character that's a ninja should be able to see camo. I don't really watch Naruto, but I noticed that Nagato has summoning which will be incredibly useful if his summons can do good damage since unlike the character itself, any summons are allowed to move around freely. How does he typically fight? And how does he do against many opponents at once. I know that Naruto's shadow clones are a very prominent feature, so I imagine that Naruto characters can handle that sort of thing well

does that count as a power? I don't think that power mimicry means that G&W can just straight up become any tier he wants as long as his opponent is also that tier
G&W stomps Azathoth confirmed

on the other hand, teleportation will actually be very useful here since the only tower that can move around on its own does so via teleportation which means that G&W is not confined to one location. Regardless, he loses to round 24

Back