• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your favorite character is now in the MCU

The Auditor would be great to see in the mcu his godlike staus and him pulling the strings from the background and being such an oppressive force with the A.A.H.W would be so cool.

Ah yes, Ezio. He literally allows the street-tier peeps to finally be 9-A via scaling LMAO

The dragonborn L2C with higher D hax

he would basically go around and do whatever, considering he does everything at the same time

Itachi: would be an Hero who mainly teams up with the main characters to fight people like Ultron and Thanos but would be on his own for most of the time and would probably be a 7-A or a 6-C with his susanoo

I would like to add something else

Hank j wimbleton: his base form would be greater than or equal to captain America, mag hank however would be less than likely equal to hulk. He would be a mainly neutral force but if you leave him alone for too long,oh would you look at that 500 people have disappeared. He will never be down for too long and he (sometimes)comes back.

Part 4 Jotaro would be a decent co leader or something.
He would be holding back quite a lot against his opponents
Unit_Jotaro_Kujo_28Stardust_Ring29.png

I wonder if he is gonna be team cap or team iron man

I don't know if these are the best to be honest but I tried. xD

Lucario from Pokemon
I'd imagine he would be on the same level as the Avengers but then maybe like equal, around or above Thanos's level after mega evolving. But then again swords dance would make him pretty op, maybe he doesn't have that. I'd like a scene similar to when Captain Marvel confronted Thanos in Endgame where he's in his mega evolution and Thanos needs an Infinity Stone stone to take him down. He could have his own movies where Charizard or Gallade are villains because of type advantage making it more difficult for him. Perhaps a movie where something would happen with Arceus and the Creation Trio who would be 2-C just like Dormammu. Or maybe they could be canon versions of them but they just don't do much so nothing gets contradicted in Pokemon Canon and because they're too OP for the MCU. I mean could it happen considering No Way Home is proof that characters from different universes (Sam Raimi Spiderman and Amazing Spiderman) can appear in the MCU? Doctor Strange would totally get involved because crazy dimensional stuff. Considering Lucarios can be a thousand years old, perhaps he could appear in Shang-Chi as Riolu (he was 9-B back then) and have some kind of fight scene with the Mandarin because martial arts and the Pokémon franchise is from Asia.

Michiru and Shirou from Brand New Animal
Brand New Animal has it's own movie, Michiru could just start off Average Human Level but sometimes be like 6-C when her powers suddenly activate. Then at the end of the movie she's just flat out 6-C just like Shirou. They'd both team up against Thanos because the snap will put Beastmen at risk especially since a majority of them live in just one city meaning that they have a small population. Shirou's Ginrou form would be helpful in fighting off Thanos's army (team up with Giant Man in Endgame) and maybe even Thanos himself. plus if Michiru can make herself stronger and also Captain Marvel is there in Endgame, that could be trouble for Thanos, wouldn't be surprised if I have to nerf them.

Samurai Jack
Make him 9-B to raise the stakes and make it more grounded I guess. Perhaps he could appear in Phase 4 and maybe appear in Shang Chi somehow considering Mandarin was around in medieval Asia which is where Jack is from. In an alternate timeline Aku took over Earth, he's 6-C (honestly his tier in the actual show could also work), he's so powerful that not any superpowered being could stand in his way. Jack going back in time and defeating Aku is what caused the current MCU timeline. But maybe Aku has some kind of time resurrection power that makes him arrive in the present day MCU and he plans to take over Earth then because Jack will be dead by then. But little does he know of Doctor Strange's existence. Strange looks into the future and see one where Aku wins and considering Jack is the one who defeated Aku he decides to travel back in time and take him to the present to stop Aku. Doctor Strange also uses his time stone to prevent Aku from resurrecting.

Last edited:
Mori Jin
Jin’s powers/scaling at different points have a lot of parallels to different characters in the MCU:
Match with Gods/National Competition Jin is a depowered god with martial arts that are considered to surpass all others and let him fight evenly with beings who are drawing power from extra dimensional supernatural beings and amplify his stats to a great degree. So 9-B (off depowered Thor), 9-A with Re-Taekwondo (Off Iron Fist)
Adventure Arc Jin can take on gods and mythical creatures in base (but not the absurdly strong ones), in Monkey King mode he’s set to become one of the most powerful gods in the universe, but lacks full access to and understanding of his powers. Base would be 8-A (scaling above most Asgardian, Frost Giant and Dark Elf warriors), Monkey King mode should be 7-A (due to similarities ti pre-awakening Thor).
World Competition Arc Monkey King Jin has fully awakened and is in the process of reclaiming power surpassing the strongest gods in existence, so somewhere between 7-A and 6-C, between pre and post awakening Thor.
Ragnarok Arc and Supreme God Jin can easily defeat even the most powerful beings in divine pantheons, and goes on to defeat then become the most powerful of the gods, so he’d be above the likes of Odin, Surtr, and Hela.
Depending on which part of GoH he’s taken from, his ties to East Asian martial arts and mythology could tie him into Iron Fist, or some future phase 4+ movie that either expands on what Shang Chi started, or introduces Thor to a broader mythological cast.

Sonic the Hedgehog from Paramount.

He could be introduced with his original film without problem, with 8-A maximum tier, and would appear in Tom Holland's Spiderman 2 to fight Mysterio, keeping the 8-A. I haven't seen No Way Home, but I suppose he would and Spidey ally, since there would be a lot of chemistry between the two of them.

Back