• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your favorite character is now in the MCU

Coolboy6

He/Him
Your favorite character is now in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. What tier would he/she be?(has to fit in with the statistics of the verse). What movies would he/she be in? How does this character affect every movie?

Kazuma is literally just a gag characterr in the MCU lmao.

"Your Honour ion think you understand I don't beat Women! I merely act in the belief of True Gender equality"

Kazuma is literally just a gag characterr in the MCU lmao.

"Your Honour ion think you understand I don't beat Women! I merely act in the belief of True Gender equality"
Which Kazuma you talking about? There’s like 5-ish profiles with his name

Jack the Ripper

I think he would be a pretty unique case. I think his overall physical stats would probably be scaled to someone like Base Captain America. With his Volund however, I can see his divine weapons being capable of harming characters like Thor. So he would probably be 8-C normally, 6-C with Divine Weapons.

Would probably serve as an antagonist for one of the Thor movies. A human serial killer, given his divine gloves by Loki or some other antagonist, attempting to brutally murder Thor and other Asgardians to see what color their emotions are before they die.

Dante would probably be raw 6-C like Thanos which is funny considering DMC already is 6-C
A lot of the other characters I like would probably sit in their respective tiers in the MCU, if their native tier doesnt go above 6-C

Obito Uchiha.

This really depends on which Obito we're referring to. I can see them treating him like either a Ultron Tier Threat if it's Orange Mask Obito, Hela Tier Threat as White Mask Obito or an IW Thanos Tier Threat as Jūbito.

The Meta

The Meta would be an easy Early Iron Man Tier Threat with just his Raw Physicals but then his Arsenal of Hax just make him even more dangerous. Depending on what Tony decides to do with The Meta's gear after he's defeated (let's face it, Iron Man would eventually figure out how to deal with him because Plot Armor) he might get a hefty upgrade to his arsenal with Several New A.I. and a Time Manipulation Device.

Anakin/Darth Vader

Anakin is an easy Non-Jobbing Vision Tier Character when he's being serious and I can also see how Vader would possibly be a Hela Tier Threat to the cast if they have to fight him.

Saber of Red (Mordred)

I don't even know how you would get her to work in the MCU at all but she's an easy Pre-Ragnarok Thor Level Character and would definitely be Endgame Thor Level when using Clarent Blood Arthur. She'd definitely be a sort of Anti-Hero character that would possibly end up becoming an ally to the Avengers later on.

im not an audience of Marvel movies lately, so kinda feel confused about this question. Can you give some example ?
Let’s say goku is in the MCU right? Around phase 1 and 2 he’d be 7-B. And around phase 3 he’d be 6-C.

Doctor Strange gets involved in the Holy Grail War somehow and summons The King (who's Thor's level btw).
yea servants would likely be either City level or Large Mountain level, and higher end servants like Paul Bunyan and Berserkers would be Island level

though they'd still be ******* difficult to defeat for most of the cast since conventional weaponry invulnerability THANKS NASU

****** pretentious prick of a writer just like Lovecraft

Last edited:
Lord Boros would be a very interesting villain, having the title of conqueror of the universe he could appear in a Captain Marvel movie as a powerful antagonist, probably forcing her to team up with the guardians of the galaxy needing a lot of teamwork to win him or even an infinity stone.

Now Frisk/Chara would be interesting and could participate in Loki's series or the Doctor Strange movie playing the versatile role of a straight-forward protagonist or a tragic villain.

Saitama could keep his tier... I can't see him on the MCU

Neopolitan would be a fun antagonist to watch, probably be in layer 9-C/9-B/9-A/8-C to be able to fight characters like Captain America, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Agents of the Shield and others. ..

yea servants would likely be either City level or Large Mountain level, and higher end servants like Paul Bunyan and Berserkers would be Island level

though they'd still be ******* difficult to defeat for most of the cast since conventional weaponry invulnerability THANKS NASU

****** pretentious prick of a writer just like Lovecraft
Hey atleast love craft tried to tell a something

Also it didnt start as a **** game

I mean I have a lot of fav characters but the easiest to talk about in the context of this convo is the one everyone knows me for, Minato Namikaze. In the story he's consistently hyped up to be one of the greatest shinobis to have ever lived, and is even at times implied to be the strongest ninja ever (until the WA of course). So I think him being High 7-A is pretty fair in Base. And in KCM/SM he'd probably be 6-C. As for how Minato would be involved in the story, he probably wouldn't be early on as that would make any of the early-mid series big threats seem like no problem. Maybe he could appear in Doctor Strange and replace the Ancient One, and he'll teach ninjutsu instead, as well as teaching his signature FTG to the veterans. He'd meet a similar fate to the Ancient One at Kaecilius's hands, and would come back in Endgame through a different timeline and he could join Doctor Strange in helping with all the fodders and saving a lot of lives using FTG, or join the big three, making their battle against Thanos much smoother. Then he'd go back to his timeline.

Hey atleast love craft tried to tell a something
Yea, that he was racist as **** and a fearmonger.

Meanwhile Nasu wrote a story about a kid who aimed to become a hero and fought fate to do so, becoming a separate person from his future self who failed to become one.

Even so I will never like how Nasu downplays humans and scientific stuff in favor of mystical magic and other crap.

Lore is absolutely great, the downplay of those human aspects isn't.

Meanwhile Lovecraft's lore is utter bullshit made to scare people and cause them to fear the unknown.

Last edited:
Why are people comparing Nasu and Lovecraft? One is a seinen franchise author. The other is a horror author.

That said, i would love to see Kamen Rider Zero-One in MCU. He could be a character in Iron Man movies, who will be a CEO of the rival company (Hiden Intelligence) to Stark Corporation. Zero-One could appear to aid Iron Man in the fight against Ultron, and since Zero-One already deal with another robot villain, his interactions with Ultron would be a feast to see.

e35cd1ef8f9f6f124bf0a4c32a2f09d1.jpg

I feel like Sans would be a fun gag character in the MCU, but I feel like he would show up in the Doctor Strange Movies because he's Magical and Spider-Man Movies as like a side character, especially in the upcoming movie. Endgame would be interesting to see Sans show up and do some shit because the entire Universe is at stake and I feel like he'd be a Glass Cannon like in the game that would be able to hang with the Top-Tiers purely via Hax just like he already does.

Saitama could keep his tier... I can't see him on the MCU
Saitama would show up in literally every piece of MCU media as a random background character that nobody notices, occasionally taking out secret bosses before any main character knows they exist. Example;
  • Avenger's 1: Killled several of the Chitauri Leviathans seconds before Hulk or Thor dealt a visible blow.

Saitama would show up in literally every piece of MCU media as a random background character that nobody notices, occasionally taking out secret bosses before any main character knows they exist. Example;
  • Avenger's 1: Killled several of the Chitauri Leviathans seconds before Hulk or Thor dealt a visible blow.
I can totally see that being the case.

I love my Boi Artorias the Abysswalker but I have no idea where and how he would reasonably exist in the MCU but I think he'd be Pre-Ragnarok Thor and Hulk Level at best.

For Samus, since she is a galactic bounty hunter, I do say she could encounter the Guardians a couple of times, might have helped with Ronan's invasion in Xandar but no with Ego since that was a mostly personal conflict that barely anyone knew of in the galaxy and was too fast and close to do something.

As for Thanos, she would know about him due to his infamous half-off politics, and was likely deployed to kill him but failed due to the Titan's might and the black order strength combined

Thanos is not really a bloodlusted monster (For the most part) like Ridley so is fair to assume that he spared her out of honor and pity.

Not sure what she does IW or Endgame, or at least I don't know anything interesting other than "she just helps to fight Thanos (again)".

As for her general power level, likely around any version of Iron Man with the skill of notable super soldiers like cap or black widow.

Alternity prime would be 2-C

Optimus at 7-B , High 7-A as of phase 3

Wolverine as 8-B, 6-C with Adamantium

Megatron at 7-B , High 7-A as of phase 3

Wally west at 7-A, 6-C at emotional peaks, 2-C with the whole speed force

Sora locked at 6-C

Oh look another pretentious writer, Tetsuya Nomura

Also, DCEU Superman would be upgraded to 6-C from High 7-A
Same with Donnerverse Superman

Last edited:
My favorite character is Demi-Fiend (as you can tell by my PFP), being the first SMT game i played to completion. He's probably Dormammu tier (or higher) because of the events of his home game (Which are ******* insane even without going into VSBW tier depth, the universe is destroyed and overwritten, he fights the guy who destroyed said universe, he then destroys a multiverse while fighting the guy who made him into a Demi-Fiend)

An example would be Ladybug and Cat Noir would be 8-C if they were in the MCU
Gimme a reasoning of that other than paralellisims in superhero's persona with Spider-man and Black Panther.

A lot of events are reliant if we are talking about pre or post Season 4 Ladybug, as access to every Miraculous suppose a versatility that Ladybug can share with others. Also, how would the Rabbit Miraculous work for the MCU it's it's own thing.

Anyways, when it comes to Ladybug and Chat Noir, I'll guess their debut appearance would be on Age of Ultron during Sokovia's ordeal due proximity, as IIRC, Sokovia is located in Europe and Ultron will catch the French heroes' attention due the danger that he represent to the world. So Cosmo Bug and Astro Cat showing up after the city is launch airborne is a valid assumption. They'll basically do the same as the rest of the heroes and all happens pretty much the same, aside from the fact that Pietro is resurrected by Ladybug's Miraculous Ladybug and Sokovia isn’t destroyed.
That said, Civil War happens regardless because the reasons are still there. Perhaps the incident in Lagos is avoided given Quicksilver being present there, who knows. Things happen. Ladybug and Chat Noir go to team cap because there's no way they are giving up on their identities to the government; especially Ladybug after what happened in Chat Blanc. Furthermore, Ladybug would be the most harmless superhero for society given her ability to fix everything once the job is done, so she wouldn’t relate with the Sokovia Accords at all. Given the number difference, Team Iron Man is likely defeated, everything happens and the heroes go their ways 'til Infinity War happens.

Ladybug and Chat Noir would then just be there for the Wakanda ordeal, perhaps the idea the Chat Noir can destroy the Mind Stone might come to play but they will sympathize with Wanda and Vision's situation as they believe that robots can posses genuine emotions given their relationship with Markov and Uncanny Valley.

Anyways, everything happens. They fail to stop Thanos from getting the Mind Stone and for the sake of not taking away Infinity War's ending, Ladybug is dusted by Thanos' snap and Chat Noir as well because whatever. I'm out.

Roronoa Zoro would keep his tiers. Can't think of what the best time to introduce him would be. Though the man would be a beast against Thanos, or even Hela on Ragnarok.

Garou could be a person forced to evolve to survive the crazy world after the Snap, and then be a good martial arts opponent for Shang-Chi (though realistically, I don't see how Shang-Chi would win lol)

Hibana could appear in Iron Man 3, given she's a scientist and possesses flame-like abilities. Oh, that makes too much sense. I could even see her switching sides, partially because she'd respect Stark's intelligence enough to not view him as gravel.

Byleth could totally appear in a Doctor Strange film. I could also picture Strange being able to detect/interact with Sothis either due to his improved magic or through astral projection.

That's all I've got for now.

The Legionis would definitely start out as a Low-Tier that would gain more and more power over time while looking for their lost Legions over the course of the series and then eventually become a Thanos Tier Character at the end of it all, at least with their Fusion Legion Form.

Stain would fit really well as a Spider-Man Villain given how freakishly powerful he is for someone without any Stat Enhancing Powers and with how Skilled he is I can easily see him being a villain to help Peter hone his Spider-Sense if he shows up before Mysterio but after Mysterio I think Spidey could beat him with all the new stuff at his disposal if he can manage to catch him considering how fast he is.

Stain would fit really well as a Spider-Man Villain given how freakishly powerful he is for someone without any Stat Enhancing Powers and with how Skilled he is I can easily see him being a villain to help Peter hone his Spider-Sense if he shows up before Mysterio but after Mysterio I think Spidey could beat him with all the new stuff at his disposal if he can manage to catch him considering how fast he is.
I Think he'd work as a Homecoming Villain.

Challenging Peter's ideal as a Hero and claiming he only lives under Stark.

Or it might be the opposite. Since I think Peter can be considered a true hero even before he got a proper suit he was helping people even when it cuts into his personal life.

So Maybe Stain would just end up hunting heroes with Spiderman being the one to stop him.

I Think he'd work as a Homecoming Villain.

Challenging Peter's ideal as a Hero and claiming he only lives under Stark.

Or it might be the opposite. Since I think Peter can be considered a true hero even before he got a proper suit he was helping people even when it cuts into his personal life.

So Maybe Stain would just end up hunting heroes with Spiderman being the one to stop him.
I like both of these and think you could get it to work together to make an interesting storyline.

Back