• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Young All Might vs Four Arms (Original)

KingEzran

He/Him
Let's get into the details of this versus thread.

-Speed Equalized

-Both in Character

-Range: 4 meters

-Win via death

Votes:

All Might: 1

Four Arms: 0

Pre-OS Vilgax survived the nuke (barely) but OS Vilgax should be quite a lot stronger than before and Fourarms downscales from him. So Four Arms would still have an AP advantage that's not negligible. He also has a lifting strength advantage I think since he downscales from 11,223,310 kg, this could put All Might in a position where he is not able to counterattack since Four Arms can prevent All Might's arms from moving while still having 2 arms to punch. Lastly, in Alien Force Diamondhead was able to skillstomp Vilgax who has hundreds of years of combat experience even tho he didn't use Diamondhead for 5 years, Ben used Diamondhead about as much as Four Arms in the Original Series and Omniverse flashbacks. He only has Four Arms for a few months in this fight tho (I think) so he would not be on Vilgax's skill level yet, but he certainly is not a pushover in the area.

Greenshifter said:
Pre-OS Vilgax survived the nuke (barely) but OS Vilgax should be quite a lot stronger than before and Fourarms downscales from him. So Four Arms would still have an AP advantage that's not negligible. He also has a lifting strength advantage I think since he downscales from 11,223,310 kg, this could put All Might in a position where he is not able to counterattack since Four Arms can prevent All Might's arms from moving while still having 2 arms to punch. Lastly, in Alien Force Diamondhead was able to skillstomp Vilgax who has hundreds of years of combat experience even tho he didn't use Diamondhead for 5 years, Ben used Diamondhead about as much as Four Arms in the Original Series and Omniverse flashbacks. He only has Four Arms for a few months in this fight tho (I think) so he would not be on Vilgax's skill level yet, but he certainly is not a pushover in the area.
Vote Four Arms?

Wanna see what the opposition has to offer when it comes to All Might's skills first and I'm not 100 % sure Four Arms has (enough of) a lifting strength advantage since Deku's feat is in Tons of force.

Greenshifter said:
If Four Arms down scales he's still around 2.7 kilo tons compared to AM's 2.2 kilo tons, comparing Ben over 5 years later who is a martial artist and is quite experienced with his aliens vs 10 year old Ben who mainly just punches to win idk AM's lifting strength though but AM out skills and is the more agile fighter

Well he said he won against Vilgax because of his experience with Diamondhead who he had only used when he was 10 and 11, sure his skill at that moment helped him, but my point was that he's not helpless when it comes to skill and AM shouldn't be as skilled as his adult form either right?

Greenshifter said:
Well he said he won against Vilgax because of his experience with Diamondhead who he had only used when he was 10 and 11, sure his skill at that moment helped him, but my point was that he's not helpless when it comes to skill and AM shouldn't be as skilled as his adult form either right?
Ben still had skill with diamond head at that point plus I don't recall him out skilling Vilgax he just overwhelmed him

Ben attributed his win over Vilgax with DH to his experience with him. He also didn't overwhelm Vilgax as Vilgax demolished his crystal at every turn. This is even backed up by Vilgax stomping full size Humungousaur > Four Arms >> Diamondhead. Chromastone who gave Vilgax by far the most trouble before DH came out is superior to DH but still lost (albeit after Vilgax absorbed most of his power).

I also wabt to point out that Ben with a few weeks to months under his belt was able to beat/fight intergalactic gladiators, ancient war gods, alien bounty hunters, warlords, hi tech organizations etc etc. Even compared to a full grown Tetramand, he was better at fighting despite them being a warrior race and Tini being one of the best the race had to offer.

Ben beat Vilgax because he a. Wasn't taken by surprise (Big Chill), b. Vilgax didn't have a direct counter to him (Chromastone and Big Chill), c. Ben fought smart rather than just punching him like Humungasaur also Ben did overpower him he won by crushing him with huge crystals after running and spamming diamonds

How does one argue that DH overpowered Vilgax when an alien that would quite literally stomp him into the dirt failed to overpower Vilgax?

Vilgax was not beaten in a way that involved dura negation, exploiting weak points or anything of the like, he literally had large crystal crashed on him causing him to be downed, that's not something you can do if there's a stompworthy gap between you two. I would really like to know how someone stomping DH but being weaker than Vilgax can be legit

Full size Humungousaur got faceplanted when he tried to fight Vilgax. Full size Humoungousaur > Four Arms > Diamondhead. Just search Four Arms vs Kevin 11 on YT and you can see the huge disparity for yourself. Compare this to Kevin who just absorbed FA's power under the bridge in their first fight. They are even despite Ben having more experience with FA and the two being physically equal while FA dominates DH instantly even though Kevin has far more experience than he did in his introduction.

Vilgax no diffed an alien stronger than the one that bullies DH with ease and people try to argue DH overpowered him despite Vilgax trashing even larger crystals than the ones dropped on him?

It all depends on if we assume the gap between Four Arms and Diamondhead stayed the same between OS and AF, if we assume the full size Humungousaur is stronger than Four Arms statement also applies to AP or just lifting strenght, Diamondhead probably having better durability than (maybe Four Arms as well) Humungousaur even when full size cause his durability might not get amped. And Diamondhead seems to have real good finishing moves, backed up by Negative Diamondhead oneshotting Kevin (12:48) even tho he was in a disadvantage. So yeah it's complicated, but regardless AF Diamondhead's skill should be comparable to Vilgax with hundreds of years of combat experience and OS Four Arms should be like 1/10th or 1/15th of this to account for only having access to Four Arms for 3 months or so in this fight and all experiences that followed the OS. Still enough to get close to All Might in terms of skill I think, especially young All Might since I don't know if he has any impressive skill feats.

And can someone tell me if All Might's lifting strenght is in Newtons or kg's and if it's in Newtons then I assume /9,81 to get kg's?

Back