• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

You vs your Step Dad

Drunk Dad has terrible accuracy and is much slower then normal.
Also i have me knife, and child protective services, so I can win via BFR from Calling the police and getting him arrested or making him surrender. Or would the police count as summons? either way they are an easy win

Well
unknown.png

Jokes on you, I don't have a dad

So I aim at his joints, weak points & then knock him out? I'll be really sure to distance myself from his whip. I can just throw a chair at him & then kick him in the shins.

I've studied average human strength & have no IRL combat experience.

Dadda is drunk & at least has some combat exp from the possible bar fights he could've encountered. He's cruel even tho my exp point is mute, I'll vote for dadda if I could.

Jokes on you, I don't have a dad

So I aim at his joints, weak points & then knock him out? I'll be really sure to distance myself from his whip. I can just throw a chair at him & then kick him in the shins.

I've studied average human strength & have no IRL combat experience.

Dadda is drunk & at least has some combat exp from the possible bar fights he could've encountered. He's cruel even tho my exp point is mute, I'll vote for dadda if I could.
You’re the only Vs debater who touches grass to powerscale the real world you can take this

"Stepdad" implies I have a father figure. I have a VS Battles forum account, which gave me a Discord account upon joining which technically makes me a Discord user. Being a Discord user automatically means I have no father figure. Therefore the "stepdad" doesn't exist and I'm fighting nothing. Since the enemy didn't show up to the fight I win by default. :cool:

Back