• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

You vs the last character you searched for.

btw, Funny Valentine.

Normally, just need paradox resistance, 2-A EE like HA Dio, Time Stop

With Love Train... i will take Spatial manipulation, resistance to probabilty, Gravity manipulation both on 4D level. If we had a page for JoJo Gravity then i could just use that but we don't so..

Hmmm interesting, I’ll have Time Stop, Supernatural Willpower, and Passive Plot Manipulation

I last searched child with a cracked bat and has fate hax... Also known as Ness

Well. This could go two ways

1. Plot Manipulation may be able to save me from getting completely destroyed by Ness.

2. Ness just incaps me and calls it a day.

The 2nd one seems a bit more likely to happen.

Well that was easier than I thought.

chara

i will get downplay manipulation and downplay chara to 10-C for being a small child, intelligence down to below average at most because they thought putting flowers in a pie was a good idea, get rid of all their abilities except incorporeality and type 7 immortality since they're just a ghost that floats beside frisk and probably never possesses them or is able to aside from maybe in soulless pacifist, which was more likely just the game itself being symbolic or something and reminding you of your crimes and not actually chara's abilities

i will also get non-physical interaction and then just beat chara into submission

God cloth Pegasus seiya. So basically, i need to not get atomized in one hit, get my soul destroyed, and incinerated by him powering up. Actually, now that I think of it, getting hit in general is ko unless I get very good stats. let’s see, he hits non corporeal. So i guess I don’t exist. That covers not getting one shot. For offense, idk. I need to one shot, other wise can’t do much with only 2 offensive abilities. So, Plot manip him to lose all 8 or 9 of his senses, and then I can actually kill him with something like death manipulation ig.

Alright. I'll use basic abilities for this (no high-godly regen or higher dimensional existence). My added abilities are:

• Low-Mid Regeneration
  • Kinetic Energy Manipulation (similar to Izuku Midoriya's Fa-Jin)
  • Precognition

This is the perfect setup, as I can predict any hits easily and my regen covers my stamina as well. Kinetic Energy Manipulation allows me to release that energy at whatever level I need.

And mine is Mario. I win with time if I don't piss Mario off, but he wins if I piss him off enough with hax or run away. I can dodge all of his attacks, but that's all.
Overall i'd usually say this match would be my win with time, but Mario has such high stamina that I think that he'd just overexert me.

I also have Shulk, easy loss, and Izuku Midoriya, which is a win for him since he can do everything I can but better.

Back