• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

You get YEETED to Fate Grand order with all the abilities of your favorite character and assist ritsuka fujimaru. How does things go?

I would gain Ragna the Bloodedge’s powers…that alone is hax filled but I would probably would not want to mess around with it. Also I would probably knock sense in Gilgamesh but force to get into a cooking match with Archer EMIYA (Ragna is a great cook so is Archer EMIYA). Now I shudder to imagine me and Archer cooking for all of the Saber faces…In battle I would be one powerful ally and would help the others.

In Genshin Impact I would probably be the most broken OP person there. Also would help people.

15svzqxpl0a71.png

We are the strongest lol
Fate /Outer Code: Type Andromeda

BTW i have to ask. If given the choice, would you get isekaied to genshin or FGO?
I would choose genshin. Recently i have been started to like the genshin impact a lot more then fgo, and the waifus of genshin don't have a dark side. Fate waifus all have a dark side, for eg:
1. Rin wanting to kill shirou for her family name, ishtar wanting to kill ritsuka and mash several times, eresh wanting to nuke the whole chaldea...yeah, rin is also an asshole. She is well written, but an asshole tho.

2. Okita is less of an asshole, but still a ruthless killer
3. Nero is mother harlot
4. Kama/sakura has a hidden dark side.
5. Saber ...i personally dislike her. Not to mention she willingly killed shirou in one of the bad ends and unleashed angra on the world.

Probably fgo so I can feel the pleasure of destroying my enemies by summoning my previous enemies.

BTW i have to ask. If given the choice, would you get isekaied to genshin or FGO?
I would choose genshin. Recently i have been started to like the genshin impact a lot more then fgo, and the waifus of genshin don't have a dark side. Fate waifus all have a dark side, for eg:
1. Rin wanting to kill shirou for her family name, ishtar wanting to kill ritsuka and mash several times, eresh wanting to nuke the whole chaldea...yeah, rin is also an asshole. She is well written, but an asshole tho.

2. Okita is less of an asshole, but still a ruthless killer
3. Nero is mother harlot
4. Kama/sakura has a hidden dark side.
5. Saber ...i personally dislike her. Not to mention she willingly killed shirou in one of the bad ends and unleashed angra on the world.
If you push these "waifus of genshin" to the brink of their emotions, then perhaps you might see their dark side as well. Now you really have to choose.

Saber has the makings of an epic shonen protagonist is an shitty dad, has an sad backstory and is hell bent to achieve an particular goal

I seem to recall that if Saber isn’t at a certain level of closeness she kills Shirou when Kirei tries to get her to, though I don’t remember her unleashing angra.

And for the record I think Genshin is a better story but given the specifics of this question I’d prefer to go to FGO because I feel like I’d be less likely to mess things up.

I'm Guts.

I don't think this grants me a significant enough advantage. I thiiink I'd do better than Ritsuka and my acausalty would be interesting to some entities but I don't know.

Literally anyone would do better bruh.
Disagree. He is a highly brave and charismatic person who makes incredible plans when needed. He’s no Shirou, but most characters in the setting would fail for one reason or another. Just look at mage society and you’ll understand how incredible the feat of keeping all of Chaldea’s Servants loyal is.

Disagree. He is a highly brave and charismatic person who makes incredible plans when needed. He’s no Shirou, but most characters in the setting would fail for one reason or another. Just look at mage society and you’ll understand how incredible the feat of keeping all of Chaldea’s Servants loyal is.
i meant as a fighter. There is also the thing i am a power fantasy asshole and i prefer to be the one doing the fighting instead.

my favorite character is Demifiend, who atm scales to Low 1-C but could scale to High 1-C and even Outer
so i'd say in my highest interpretation i stomp the setting. But of course, being stuck in Nasu i would just Freikugel the multiverse instantly and Subjective Reality it to hell and back

That might possibly be one of the greatest NLF's in the history of this wiki if used by stupid enough people lol

manaka says hi
So does Shirou. But remember that Manaka is hosting a Beast and Shirou has fused with Avalon (an EX rank Noble Phantasm) after being implanted with it as a child. Even Wodime’s genius magecraft is only useful against them when he is amped by being in the age of gods. These are not the rules, they are the exceptions. And Fujimaru is no exception.

I'm sorry to tell you that you don't have any superpower compared to manaka

If you go in fgo by yourself you will be killed in singu F.

(Not like we already know that most of crypter would get bodied by just the beggining of part 1 fgo)
by "you" you mean fujimaru ritsuka , right?

If I chose a keyblade wielder like Master of Masters or Sora I could share the power with teammates, but that would change the plot significantly. Ritsuka and their 100+ servants would be buffed to crazy levels because of the ability to grow power based on the heart and the servants getting buffed at the same time.

Got a question since I have Ragna the Bloodedge’s powers now in the Fate/Grand Order universe would the Azure Grimoire be any good use? XD

Back