• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yogiri takatou vs Gilgamesh (fate series)

I think Yogiri should take this since he already bypass many of Gil power and resistance (although not on 2A scale, if this is even an argument).

Honestly, Gilgamesh should resist Resistance Negating 2-A Death Manipulation as well from resisting BB's Potnia Theron which control's life and death and eliminates resistance to its power.

• Potnia Theron: The authority of the goddesses whom BB compiled and absorbed from the Abyss of the Moon Cell. It is the embodiment of the power of creation possessed by the mother goddesses, originating from a forgotten goddess approximately 8,000 years ago (the goddess of Çatalhöyük), and branching to Tiamat and Cybele, Ishtar, Inanna, Athena, Astarte, Gaia, Hera, Artemis, Aphrodite, Demeter, Athena, etc. Since all life on Earth originated from the Earth Mother Goddess, it is impossible for those born of the Earth to defy her authority as they would be rebelling against the concept of life itself, eliminating resistance to her powers and nullifying any damage she takes by making it so the attack "never happened". In addition, since the Earth Mother Goddess fed man with her blood before devouring them herself in a never ending cycle, BB also obtains authority over life and death. Her authority is such that even Gilgamesh, the King of Heroes and humanity's oldest hero, would have no counter for it when summoned as a Servant in spite of his nearly infinite treasury.

Beats me. Might be Type 2 but the Fate knowledgeables haven't put the Type down on any profile, so you will have to ask them.

i don’t see how it matters, these types aren’t a hard science and obsessing over what type is just wasting fine by splitting hairs.

Well someone knowledgeable on the subject says that they have qualities of 4, 3, and 2, so how we treat them I have no idea so don't ask me.

“The type 2 qualities are like being applied to areas larger than a single spacetime and existing independent of their representation in reality
The type 3 qualities are the weird shit with different worlds having different concepts, as seen in the Ultimate Ones
The type 4 qualities are that those concepts are susceptible to human influence and perception”

Just gonna drop in and say this,

Type 2 is superior to Type 3 IF they're on the same level. Aka a 2-A Type 2 Concept is and will be superior to a 2-A Type 3 Concept. This is due to the fact that the relation between the concept and the object gives Type 2 a much better advantage than Type 3.

On the contrary, a 1-C Type 3 Concept would be superior to a 2-A Type 2 Concept since the former already encompasses and goes beyond the dimensional level which the latter occupies.

Not saying you are lying or something like that, but from where/who exactly Yogiri nulled 4D resistances? This is the first i see this being used (or i can be forgetting something, and in that case my bad).
Malna-Rilna is a 4-D character with resistances to death manip. The sea bandits are also the same thing

Have Apostles of God shown 4D resistance to death manip tho? Being at a specific tier doesn't mean all of your powers/resistances svale to it iirc.

Back