• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yog-Sothoth vs The One Above All

Status
Not open for further replies.
...no matter how close one is to tier 0 they would get stomped by an actual tier 0 so this is a stomp...

TISSG7Redgrave said:
...no matter how close one is to tier 0 they would get stomped by an actual tier 0 so this is a stomp...
High 1-A and 0 is a difference of either hierarchy or a single limitation, not of power, which becomes entirely irrelevant. Unless it's within the same verse, it can't really be debated.

I'll give you props for this thread surviving as long as it had. But regardless, I think it's obvious why this is a stomp. Yog-Sogoth is TOAA'd.

The diffrence between Yog-Sothoth and the One Above All is that the one above all can do a few more things that Yog-Sothoth can't. Yog-Sothoth has a few limits, thats their power diffrence.

TOAA stomps

22Easy said:
I'll give you props for this thread surviving as long as it had. But regardless, I think it's obvious why this is a stomp. Yog-Sogoth is TOAA'd.
It's not (since people seem to not understand the difference between High 1-A and 0, which I also didn't for a while), but it's not a good thread, either

Well like Azzy said, the difference between High 1-A and 0 is something most people don't understand so i'll apologize for coming off as condescending if I did. Regardless, @Uselessnoob245, it seems you truly don't understand the difference between High 1-A and 0. It's those "few limits" you mentioned that make this a stomp. TOAA does literally anything and wins purely because he can.

Regardless of that, if you acknowledge this is a stomp, then why make the thread. Honestly, you should've talked with a mod or an admin about this before making it.

Anyway, I don't mean to rag on you. But yeah, TOAA stomps.

Uselessnoob245 said:
Yog-Sothoth stomps or inconclusives TOAA, Kami Tenchi and all other 0s execpt Azzy because their featless and they match the same
Yog-Sothoth stomps or inconclusives TOAA, Kami Tenchi and all other 0s execpt Azzy because their featless and they match the same ƒñô

LMFAO do you know toaa transcend an entity that transcend 1-A as they transcend dimensionality.

all tier are pretty featless kek

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
And even then, that would make TOAA like, 3 levels of transcendence above baseline 1-A.
You can even argue that the nexus is 1-A and oblivon completely transcend that and even oblivion has created a 1-A realm he transcend.

However

• High Outerverse level: Characters that are extremely powerful compared to other characters within this category, and whose power by far exceeds the regular requirements for tier 1-A. Take note that being infinitely superior to a regular 1-A character, does not automatically make another character qualify for a High 1-A rating. The ones that do qualify would recurrently be equivalent to Tier 0 characters, if not for the presence of one such being within their respective franchises, and/or some minor limitation. As such, characters with serious weaknesses cannot be High 1-A. To further clarify, a High 1-A should be so much higher than baseline 1-A characters that it can not be estimated or comprehended from their perspectives. That is, to even be considered for High 1-A, a character must at the very least transcend baseline 1-A characters in the same manner that they exceed tier 11.

The Tetromino King said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
Yog-Sothoth stomps or inconclusives TOAA, Kami Tenchi and all other 0s execpt Azzy because their featless and they match the same
Yog-Sothoth stomps or inconclusives TOAA, Kami Tenchi and all other 0s execpt Azzy because their featless and they match the same ƒñô
LMFAO do you know toaa transcend an entity that transcend 1-A as they transcend dimensionality.

all tier are pretty featless kek
INB4 Majestic Presence is High 1-A, followed by Kami Tenchi is the weakest Tier 0 and a Featless 0, followed by TOAA who is the second, then the strongest of the three Azzy Boi wakes up and they all disappear. Its a shame that Yog-Sothoth can kill Kami and Majestic Presence by turning off the Flashlight Lol, TOAA is just a golden old man and Yog-Sothoth is superior

Paulo.junior.969 Wrote: High 1-A to 0 is a really weird gap in general, because like, if they're from the same verse, then the 0 ******* curbstomps the High 1-A, no question about it, but if they're from different verses, High 1-A Vs 0 would always be inconclusive, because the only reason the High 1-A isn't a 0 is because of someone being above him in-universe, or due to some minor weakness. Things start to get really confusing when we reach this level of power, it's ridiculous.

The Tetromino King said:
lmfao i can see your trolling @useless
INB4 Lies and Slander to make you cool like Terminator, also the High 1-A vs 0 is messed up, but you can troll me if you want, I'm leaving

Zach High 1-A and 0 aren't tiers that work off of scaling like that.

Kinda, but also not really. Any examples of this in your mind? At this level, scaling < Limitations and position in a hierarchy.

I mean, TOAA views beings not very far into 1-A as fiction but is given tier 0. On the other hand, the star maker is infinite degrees of transcendence above baseline 1-A, but is just labeled 1-A

TOAA is placed there due to its status as an allegory for the collective writer of Marvel and its position in the cosmic hierarchy as an utterly boundless being, unfathomably beyond all to a truly infinite degree.

Idk about star maker, but if he's not made out as an omnipotent, then there's your explanation.

Wokistan said:
TOAA is placed there due to its status as an allegory for the collective writer of Marvel and its position in the cosmic hierarchy as an utterly boundless being, unfathomably beyond all to a truly infinite degree.
Idk about star maker, but if he's not made out as an omnipotent, then there's your explanation.
Oh yeah wasn't TOAA potrayed to be above marvel itself. No matter how strong they are or will be.

Kami Tenchi is arguably the weakest "Tier 0" because its just all the Lower-Weaklings saying statements, not feats

Idk anything about Star maker or its position/role in the story it is in. Even without Yog Sothoth being a thing for example, Shub Niggurath probably still wouldn't become High 1-A because A: We've seen almost nothing of her and B: To be high 1-A is different from just being obscenely far into 1-A, which is where Shub is at. Her scaling would matter less than something like Yog being a composite archetype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back