• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

YOg Sogoth not being able to kill nyarlathotep

How has no one addressed it. So how can this make sense. Yog Sogoth is like infinitely above nyarlathotep and he's the weakest outer god. Using the excuse their above death doesn't mean shit. Yog sogoth can deadass just make nyarlathotep a human or something then kill him. Or make him non existent or something like that. I never got that

Nyarlathotep isnt the weakest outer god. No supporting evidence that Shub is even superior. All outer gods are equal until proven wrong. The family tree is basically non existent as it doesnt show power scaling.

Well I mean yeah in feats Yog Sothoth could shit on Nyarlathotep, but considering that Nyarlathotep is the soul/messenger of the Outer Gods I doubt Azathoth would let him die that easily

Maxnumb231 said:
Nyarlathotep isnt the weakest outer god. No supporting evidence that Shub is even superior. All outer gods are equal until proven wrong. The family tree is basically non existent as it doesnt show power scaling.
It is has been stated that Yog is the supreme archetype, implying Nya is just another facet of him.

Why Yog doesn´t destroy him? well, maybe he doesn´t give a shit, what about that?

Back