• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yin Tian Shen Yin Series | Verse & Profile Addition | 1-A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Introduction

This CRT will be focusing on adding the first novel of the Yin Tian Shen Yin Series to the wiki, Eternal Suppression of Heaven Abyss (永镇天渊) by Gloomy Sky Hidden God (阴天神隐). On its own this novel is not very popular, however, it is part of a series that is very well known which includes the novel Soul of Searing Steel. Not only that but the Author themself was officially known as "One of the 12 Heavenly Kings of Internet Literature in 2022" on Qidian. However, due to a lack of translations or MTLs, I had to translate the entire first novel in the series myself.

Raws; https://www.ddxs.com/yongzhentianyuan/
Translations; https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UqiRUFHkClvNiR-5CdIYGH0dP5HBiW2Y_WlhxaX7NXw/edit?usp=sharing & https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_B35_7-XIPS4FnnnG0vR6flDXmv7alGHbrtJCRNSMvI/edit?usp=sharing

Both of these links are also present on the Verse Page.

Sandbox Pages

Main Character Page; https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:ActuallySpaceMan42/Test_Page_40
Verse Page; https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:ActuallySpaceMan42/Test_Page_41

There is no Cosmology Page at present, as there was practically no cosmology to speak of in the first novel. A Cosmology page will be made at a later date, once I've fully read and compiled the information of the 2nd Novel.

Conclusion

As usual, I'm ready to debate on anything, and due to the abnormally high tiers of the verse I am prepared to explain anything that anyone does not understand fully.

I really admire your dedication, I'd feel really guilty to disagree.

first of all 1A looks more low 1A and I definitely don't understand how it got High 1A. Being unlimited omnipotent for 1A is not High 1A.

first of all 1A looks more low 1A and I definitely don't understand how it got High 1A. Being unlimited omnipotent for 1A is not High 1A.
Ya, I heard that 1-A is Low 1-A now, I didn't know until I finished the profile D:

Ultimate is High 1-A as it is unreachable to any extensions of 1-A, not because it's the unlimited omnipotent, that's just a buzz word.

Ya, I heard that 1-A is Low 1-A now, I didn't know until I finished the profile D:

Ultimate is High 1-A as it is unreachable to any extensions of 1-A, not because it's the unlimited omnipotent, that's just a buzz word.
I think the High 1A rating comes from the logic that it is absolutely unreachable from any extension or branch of 1A, but I am not sure if the evidence shows this exactly. Anyway, I'll make a general comment another time, but for now I agree with 1A.

Damn I really need to evaluate this 😪
Lol, and of course a whole 1-A CRT has to be happening in the middle of it all.
If it's "They can destroy all finite dimensions at once" we have to think about that whole sequence space business, i.e. whether the space of finite sequences or space of infinite sequences is better. If finite sequences is better (incomplete space, but in exchange only the union) then it's High 1-B. If infinite sequence space is better (complete space and natural continuation of the product space idea, but some points contained that are not in any finite-dimensional space) then it's Low 1-A.
And if we ask for the ranking of "Transcends all finite dimensional spaces" we would be either Low 1-A or 1-A depending on which option we take.

I will take a look of it but you know my evaluation, I will be really questioning everything and give multiple interpretations.

No it is not. This is the most blatant description for Nep 2.
Actually no, for NEP Type 2 you have to be lack of dual states of existence. Here there is only the case of being "existence and nonexistence" at the same time. It's Type 1, You are a existence at the same time, but at the same time you are a non-existence(nothingness.)

Actually no, for NEP Type 2 you have to be lack of dual states of existence. Here there is only the case of being "existence and nonexistence" at the same time. It's Type 1, You are a existence at the same time, but at the same time you are a non-existence(nothingness.)
"Neither thought nor non-thought. In the Void that did not exist, a luminous dot appeared."
Read what's actually said

Well, again, this is not Type 2, someone who is between existence and non-existence cannot be completely lack from dual states of existence. I have no idea how this is Type 2. I don't think it's Type 2.
If there are two buildings, one being existence, and the other being non-existence, and I'm in the gap between them, then I'm neither in the existent building, nor the nonexistent building.
Neither thought nor non-thought. In the Void that did not exist, a luminous dot appeared.
And as I showed before, even without the between statement, it literally says, it's neither THOUGHT (Which exist), nor Non-Thought (Which does not exist)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back