• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yin Tian Shen Yin Series | Abilities & Physiology Additions

ActuallySpaceMan42

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Paths Changes & Additions

Everything listed here will be added to this page, which is for Verse-specific Powers and Abilities. | Here is a blog that shows what everything will look like if it's accepted and applied.
The abilities listed below will be added to a new section for Ultimate Legendary-Tier Beings.
The abilities listed below will be added to a new section for Silver-Tier Beings. This will also add Type 3 Conceptual Resistance to their Combat Aura resistances.
The abilities listed below will be added to a new section for Gold Core Realm Cultivators.
The abilities listed below will be added to a new section for Qi Refining Realm Cultivators. This will also add Type 3 Conceptual Resistance to their resistances.

Fixing Stuff

This section is purely for fixing things already accepted on the verses pages that need a bit of correcting. Feel free to gloss over it.

I disagree with CM3, it literally isn't a concept, or at the very least emotions aren't a concept, they are personal, I wil give you that

I disagree with CM3, it literally isn't a concept, or at the very least emotions aren't a concept, they are personal, I wil give you that
But it seems blatantly to be a personal concept....? It's literally a more deep and fundamental aspect of a persons existence acting as the very essence of their soul/mind

But it seems blatantly to be a personal concept....? It's literally a more deep and fundamental aspect of a persons existence acting as the very essence of their soul/mind
I don't get this obession of classifying a fundament aspect as a concept, ******* hell, space is a fundamental aspect, wank I guess.

Essence is the thing that gives a meaning, and embodies characteristics of things in a more fundament level, True sprit just gives emotions to people, different things
Based on the description given it seems very much like a Type 3 concept that makes up one's being, at least to me.

This might be a bit more convincing for you.

Every true spirit is a manifestation of the law that everyone has a unique True Spirit. It is what makes every monster, demon, and life unique and valuable. It's also the source of spiritual essence, which turns neutral spiritual energy, into a unique form of spiritual energy linked to that specific person.
It serves as a unique converter of energy for each individual and is a manifestation of the spiritual law, "The True Spirit of All Realms is Unique."
"Every monster, every demon is unique, with its own life and value in being hunted. This powerful, unique 'true spirit' is the source of 'spiritual essence'!"
If spiritual energy is the universal force that permeates the entire world and the universe, then spiritual essence is the concentrated, highly individualized form of that energy. Spiritual essence can be likened to ink dissolving in water, transforming neutral spiritual energy into a form that aligns with that essence.

Where is the proof that they can be regenerated despite the complete destruction of the type 3 conceptual aspect of their existence? This is at best a mid-godly regeneration with partial conceptual regeneration at best.

and they are likely not going to meet the same standards for abilities such as High-Godly regeneration that other concepts may
Also, I don't think this type 3 concepts here are qualify for high-godly regeneration.
If type 3 concepts take a personal emotions/thought/memories/soul/mind etc. as objects, and if these things are completely destroyed, type 3 concept also disappear (as a chain effect), so this just means mid-godly regeneration. You will need proof that this is not the case, that's why type 3 concepts are very rarely qualify for high-godly regeneration.

Where is the proof that they can be regenerated despite the complete destruction of the type 3 conceptual aspect of their existence? This is at best a mid-godly regeneration with partial conceptual regeneration at best.
Energy & Substance include Mind, Body, Soul, and by extension True Spirit.

But even then, they can come back if radiant energy or circuits similar to their essence remain. Pretty clear-cut.
Also, I don't think this type 3 concepts here are qualify for high-godly regeneration. If type 3 concepts take a personal emotions/thought/memories/soul/mind etc. as objects, and if these things are completely destroyed, type 3 concept also disappear (as a chain effect), so this just means mid-godly regeneration. You will need proof that this is not the case, that's why type 3 concepts are very rarely qualify for high-godly regeneration.
I don't know what your saying, please speak more clearly.

I agree with Code. I'll wait until it's clarified. Other than that I think everything is good. However this blog is so long. I started it yesterday and finished it today.

radiant energy or circuits
What exactly are these? Does it not covered or include mind, body, soul, true spirit?
I don't know what your saying, please speak more clearly.
Ok... to put it in simpler terms, there is a "character x" and it embodies the type 3 concept of its own soul.

If the physical body, mind as well as the soul of this "character x" is destroyed, its personal type 3 soul concept is also disappear, right? And if "character x" regenerates its soul, it will have its own personal type 3 concept again. So we need additional proofs to prove that "character x" has the high godly regeneration based on concepts regeneration.

(However, the type 2 soul concept is not disappear when the individual soul is destroyed, and the type 1 soul concept is already independent of the soul object, so cases with type 2 and type 1 soul concepts are qualify for high-godly regeneration.)

Therefore, high-godly regeneration based on type 3 concepts is generally for characters with personal type 3 concepts that specifically govern their existence independent of aspects such as soul and mind.

(For example: "Source" from Mao Gakuin no Futekigousha; "Source" is the fundamental concept of existence which all living things possess. It defines all aspects of an individual, existing beyond the body, soul and mind/psyche. It exists across the present, past and future)

What exactly are these? Does it not covered or include mind, body, soul, true spirit?
Radiant Energy refers to any energy they emanate. Basically, any energy not contained inside them. The circuits bit is saying the same thing. If any form of power so much as resembles their essence, they will come back.
Ok... to put it in simpler terms, there is a "character x" and it embodies the type 3 concept of its own soul.

If the physical body, mind as well as the soul of this "character x" is destroyed, its personal type 3 soul concept is also disappear, right? And if "character x" regenerates its soul, it will have its own personal type 3 concept again. So we need additional proofs to prove that "character x" has the high godly regeneration based on concepts regeneration.

(However, the type 2 soul concept is not disappear when the individual soul is destroyed, and the type 1 soul concept is already independent of the soul object, so cases with type 2 and type 1 soul concepts are qualify for high-godly regeneration.)

Therefore, high-godly regeneration based on type 3 concepts is generally for characters with personal type 3 concepts that specifically govern their existence independent of aspects such as soul and mind.

(For example: "Source" from Mao Gakuin no Futekigousha; "Source" is the fundamental concept of existence which all living things possess. It defines all aspects of an individual, existing beyond the body, soul and mind/psyche. It exists across the present, past and future)
In the scan, literally every aspect of Qiao Hizheng's existence is melted and worn away, until only his True Spirit remains. Including his very existence and self. It is very much independent of him.

Last edited:
Radiant Energy refers to any energy they emanate. Basically, any energy not contained inside them. The circuits bit is saying the same thing. If any form of power so much as resembles their essence, they will come back.
Okey, I understand now.
In the scan, literally every aspect of Qiao Hizheng's existence is melted and worn away, until only his True Spirit remains. Including his very existence and self. It is very much independent of him.
Then, looks fine to me.

Last edited:
Back