• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

yet ANOTHER thread about upgrading GV

So GV Caused a Blackout

https://youtu.be/jpjIC5WUn8g?t=1011

it should be comparable to this since GV's city is mega THICC https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...Chili_Pepper_absorbing_Morioh_Electrical_Grid

8-B GV confirmed?

I'd say that this OVA is Canonish enough to be accounted for. All the main plot points are in place except for Merek, who is only there just to have a decent fight scene.

This also paints a good picture of how powerful these characters are. It seems consistent with Teseo creating a city, Tenjian freezing a city, Gunvolt lifting a giant airship, Zonda affecting city blocks with his illusions, and Ghauri destroying a highway, they all seem to not be a jump in too much of power to be an outlier. So I think it should count

so onto my freezing city boi Tenjian

this man froze a city. a whole city. now according to his stage most say that he could have done this section by section, but I personally disagree. GV gets news fast, an example was when Ghauri messed up a whole highway with his crystals, a big highway, and when GV came back home from a mission it was breaking news to the whole city at the time, which means Ghauri had to do that really fast before GV can even be notified. Tenjian must have done this too as he is comparable, it even gets treated like breaking news as well

7-B GV Confirmed? (probs not until maybe the Copen game reveals something)

Even if we disregarded this, which we probably will, the sections Tenjian does freeze are quite vast, so I'd at LEAST compare that to dat boi SHOOOOTOOOOOO since even looking his stage its reasonable to assume that he can freeze up the whole stadium SHOOOOOOOOOOTOOOOOOOO fought in https://web.archive.org/web/2016050...s-supposed-to-be-boku-no-hero-academia.25382/

8-A GV Confirmed?

But just in case u wanna look at Tenjian's stage to see how much he can freeze at a time, here ya go. It's after the second half of the stage after the Copen fight https://youtu.be/u-diEi76sTs?t=97

Yeah

At least 8-B likely higher seems good based on what we have, though, again I must note a future city is likely to be more energy efficient.

RIP all ASG matches.

I really have to agree with this, I even felt it was kinda downplayed once I tried the second game.

However, now that I think about it, as the first game is somewhat lacking feats in this degree, I think the profiels should just have an 8-C key for the first game, and a 8-B key for the second game.

Most of the stage settings took place in buildings/factories/others of the same archetype in the first or even second game. However these were obviously really large buildings to fit all of the stuff that was there, these buildings could have been the size of city blocks due to their large layout. Zonda's stage is without a doubt city block level sized, as you literally jump from rooftop to rooftop of mega tall buildings, so all of the other stages are comparable in size, plus their own settings seem incredibly large as well (which as a skyscraper, subaquatic base, giant greenhouse, data facility, factory). I guess this makes GV 8-C in GV1, and 8-B in GV2 (after all, Eden's glaives are stronger than Sumeragi's as they boost the adepts power instead of sealing them)

Makes sence.

Then just 8-B for the entire verse?

Also what tier would fodder have? Some of it looks to have potential in matches...

Not sure if causing a blackout is AP, depends on how its done but generally, no. That said, if he froze a city, even section by section, I think that'd be a good stand in for 8-B.

Overloading a grid is sure measurable by energy output

... though it would have to be different means then absorbing the energy

Okay, I'll just add this now... no one is objecting so far, but I'll leave the thread floating around in case someone wants to make a case to support or disagree

Blackout: Seems good.

OVA Canon: Unfortunatly, it probably isn't. "To have a good fight scene" unfortunately a good enough reason. But a composite key is more than possible.

Zonda: That was with illusion creation, not really AP. Of course, Reverie Zonda stated her illusion creation now manipulated space so it would work for Reverie Zonda. Though she was stomping GV with her best attack until plot happened (Said plot basically being GV Antheming himself without Joule's help).

Tenjian: Idk.

Bump

Also, GV has another attack.

Self Anthem (Unoffical Name): After losing Joule because of Zonda, Gunvolt was still able to use a version of Anthem due to Joule's song still being in his heart. This allowed him to nullify Zonda's strongest attack, Paradise Lost, and generally weaken her.

As such, he should also get Power Nullification for Mind Manipulation, alongside that attack being added to his notable attacks/techniques.

Back