• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yet another Fire Emblem Upgrade. Minor this time, tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you provide screenshots? We cannot watch an over half hour game video.

I suppose that seems reasonable then.

Should Dragon vein abilities be added though? They required that specific dragon vein to use though. Any Fates noble could melt the ice tribe lake, create harsh winds (enough to severely slow down fliers or push people back), create a bridge over lava, heat up the entire area on the same map as the bridge feat. Create walls of fire and also destroy them, damage everyone within an alley, damage everyone within the building at the Nohrian border, create Regen tiles, lower stats via rain, evaporate the lake on chapter 6/Prologue, and prevent the vallite soldiers from spawning, and other things done via dragon veins

I disagree with duplication being added unless it's a character that could legitimately learn Duplicate since that was a dragon vein feat. Except if they only learn it from Corrin, since he secondary class isn't canon

Hmm, I don't disagree with the dragon vein abilities being something to ignore. Although I'm not 100% sure on it either since in debates I don't think they're going to be everywhere. They seem more like situational abilities.

Indeed. Which is why I'm so unsure. I lean on them being added though since it's a trademark for them and referenced in story instead of just being there.

Well, if this dragon vein ability is added then so should the other ones from Revelations since it's the canon story.

The endgame feat was because Corrin was able to survive attacks from Anankos, who created a psuedo black hole.....And didn't that fight happen in the void created by said black hole?

Its a parallel dimension of sorts.

But, if the game does state that it is indeed a black hole, it should be calced by the wikia's rules.

And the video that showed that feat has been removed by the user.

Also, it's never stated to be an actual black hole (unless it's stated in the Japanese version), but if it was actually a black hole it wouldn't be town level, in fact a black hole could easily destroy planets. Although this could easily just be an outlier. I don't think anything is stated about this feat at all, as you just move on to the final boss. Also I believe this feat was post Garon absorption (I forget if he absorbed/took his power back from Garon immediately after beating Gunter or after beating him post Gunter)

He absorbed Garon after that. So yes.

But i highly doubt this is an actual blackhole. There is a certain magic tome on Sacred Stones that look like a galaxy and a black hole respectively.

But we consider those outliers because they are not stated to be what them seem.

Why should this change for Fates?

Oh, one more thing.

His speed rating implies game mechanics.

SubSonic does seem accurate because he can dodge arrows and magical lightning.

So, we should just change the justification for his speed.

Yes, the black hole is most likely just gravity manipulation, we'd have to list the main cast of Fates as FTL for not being sucked in if it was actually a black hole

That would be pretty insane, dont you think? Wouldnt that be just an outlier anyways? Corrin could canonically get hit in all three paths by normal weapons and monsters.

But alas, i think aside the new dragon vein hax, Corrin's page is as good as finished.

Oh, and should he have plot driven resurrection? Nah, too mary sue for my taste.

Or maybe we should add "The opponent must have already killed Takumi before in order for Corrin to ressurect and get his power up" Hahaha.

As much as I love Fates, Corrin is basically a reject Fairy Tail character, he just comes back to life and gains a power up because of friendship....he even gets the Yato back out of nowhere....because friendship.

Corrin is a water dragon

Corrin was ripped out of Fairy Tail confirmed

(I know nothing about Fairy Tail)

Actually it's more likely that Fairy Tail took some inspiration from Fire Emblem because the conflict/relationship between humans and dragons were a common thing since the first game of the series.

Also if Corrin has Building level Durability, shouldn't everyone scale to that? The reason why Xander is Room level is because he was casually beating Corrin, who has Building level durability in base.

Yes, the scaling should be this way:

Every normal characters: 8-C (They are able to kill Manakete, which are at this size [Tiki and Bantu are examples] and are comparable/or fight with each-other with Transonic speed (All the characters can dodge lightning from a mage). Lastly there is Massively Hypersonic+ to Relativistic+ (Characters that dodged rays of light, also scales to max stats Fire Emblem 7 characters).

For the Bosses/Deities:

At least 8-C (All the bosses, that fought with the combined party)

8-A (Fire Manakete, that can be found in Fire Emblem 6 [Considered as little fractions of power of the Fire Emblem 7 Fire Dragon])

7-C (Anankos, who did a feat of this caliber)

6-B (Earth Dragon Medeus, who destroyed countries. Duma, Dark Lord Formotiis, Ashera, Yune. These last two are beings separated from Ashunera.)

6-A (Dark Dragon Medeus and Grima, who destroyed continents and making the world almost uninhabitable)

High 6-A (Nergal, Fire Dragon)

At least High 6-A [Zephiel and Idenn, who is vastly superior than Fire Emblem 7 Fire Dragon].

At least High 6-A. Possibly Low 5-B (Ashunera) [These last three are based from this calc].

Are there any feats to scale from that warrant those tiers?

IIRC Nergal was even with Athos, who could survive hits from the fire dragon iirc, and the dragons beyond the dragons gate were stated to be able to destroy the world, but there was no timeframe stated, which should scale to Ninian for defeating 2 of them.

Grima is 6-A for ruining continents and making the world almost uninhabitable, but there wasn't a timeframe iirc and it could've involved the use of risen, which Grima can summon at will.

Dark Medeus should scale to being sealed with the falchion and also being stronger than his previous form.

Formotiis is scaled to when he was originally sealed (Haven't played FE8 in forever)

I don't know about the rest, as I have yet to play those games.

Okay. There must, of course, be valid explanations for all of the tiers within the profile pages.

Well, for the most part I agree with the regular character scaling.

The boss scaling seems alright as they can survive multiple hits from the combined party (there's always a canon few characters that always live, even if they "die" ingame, they'll still appear in cutscenes)

Also, the spell "Thunder" is present within every game IIRC, so everyone would scale from that. There's also light magic, which is hard to scale with, except for Aureola, which is shown to be several rays of light, which is dodge-able (appears in FE6 and FE7 as a legendary weapon in the light magic category) There's also some tomes that appear as an immediate attack (as in they appear right where the enemy is) that are also dodge-able, but that could be explained by them seeing the spell being cast and reacting to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back