• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yancy has a dance-off with a Mario Brother

Mario finds himself within the Happy Trails Penitentiary. Knowing the idea of challenging the biggest man in the room, he takes it upon himself to approach Yancy, the clear leader of the prisoners. However, rather than punching the mock-Bostonian, he strikes a dynamic pose, ready for a dance-off. Yancy, though surprised, jumps at the offer, determined to not be shown up by the newbie.

Speed is equalized, Mario is 9-B, Mario does not have his arsenal

I Don't Wanna Be Free:

Do the Mario!:

Inconclusive:

Mario is better equipped with actual weapons. Both blunt and pierce. Knives, Hammers. Wrenches. Ect. And dough which is a sticky option to hold him down. All together better range and melee options. And teleportation wouldn't be the most helpful due to his lack of range and Mario having range. So Mario should take it. Pasta Fazool!!

He is not baseline. But I need to see where a calc of it would be. But he has busted a brick wall, and tanked electricity that shut down their two story (three with the basement) buildings electricity

Buttersamuri said:
He is not baseline. But I need to see where a calc of it would be. But he has busted a brick wall, and tanked electricity that shut down their two story (three with the basement) buildings electricity
Should probably get it calculated.

Pink Micro Mustache Man drops the soap and gets internally destroyed by Italian Moustache Man Chad FRA. Oof actually that's pretty bad, respects towards Mark and all pretty great lad but I'm pretty damn sure Lou has this in the bag via slightly more doable hacks of his Pasta Fazool.

Also electricity feats are ridiculous. One kilowatt hour is like, 3 megajoules. For around 700 kWh, which I think would be the amount required to power a normal two story house, that's .59 tons.

Jackythejack said:
Also electricity feats are ridiculous. One kilowatt hour is like, 3 megajoules. For around 700 kWh, which I think would be the amount required to power a normal two story house, that's .59 tons.
Sweet Merciful?! Are you serious?! That will be a legit upgrade

I mean I don't entirely know how electricity feats work so you'd have to ask around but I may be right?

then again I could be terribly wrong...it's weird. Depends on quite a few factors? Electricity feats are weird.

Sometimes he has held onto it for a few seconds, sometimes less. The situations differ themselves. I'll have to find the best situation, as he has done it quite a few times

Eeeh maybe not as relevant then?? I honestly have no clue. Also how big is their hiuse

now that I think this may not be 9-B eve

Two story. Technically three with the basement. Their basement has multiple rooms, a giant room with just tons of pipes, another room of sorts where their Ratagetor lives (not misspelt), and then one room where we don't know where they go. It's just another room. Their main room is large enough to hold their living room, working area, eating area, and kitchen. Above floors is an average house

Hmmm I dunno anymore. Honestly yeah I was wrong not as impressive. I misunderstood the units. Sorry for the excitement

Probably somewhere in wall. Which is what i expected. My guesstimate I did long ago got like over a Megajoule. Albeit. It was with assumptions and such things. But that's probably where it lands around

regardless. It's fine. Tbh. Two small building feats alone existing is ungodly. The wall level should probably be removed since it isn't relying on one feat for small building anymore. And one of his wall feats is now small building

I'll calc the electricity feat when I can though. I never understood them. But I need to try and figure them out or ask someone to do it

Buttersamuri said:
I just realized. Didn't The simpsons family take enough electricity the city went out for a bit? That may be worth a looks
Yeah I thought this was curious that it would only get a Building Level + rating, Then again it could just be accounted to Electricity resistance?

Maybe. But consistency is always nice. Especially to those who push for it to be gags.

Regardless though. I still am not figuring out this electricity feat. My head hurts too much. I must ask for help from someone who knows them

Buttersamuri said:
I just realized. Didn't The simpsons family take enough electricity the city went out for a bit? That may be worth a looks
I hope this means tier 7 Simpsons is more consistent

Also considering that Sonic's feat of causing the entire Pacific Midwest to blackout is only 8-A, that won't be tier 7

Back