• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yama vs Kallavan

I want Kall to get his ass handed to him. Still haven't seen everything Yama can do in CT do I will give my vote to him and the hella experience he has over Kall

It's still not clear who's stronger than who. This is more of guesswork than anything else.

If we assume that Yasratcha is comparable to Kallavan for being a squadron commander we may reach a conclusion once their battle is over. Though in base is totally guesswork.

I know, probably depends on how he fares against transformed Yama. Because I heavily doubt that base kallavan is equal or stronger than CT Yama.

Back