• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xu Jingming Update 6 - End of Evolution

Zaratthustra

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Image Helper
Hello, I'm back with a 60k thread (wiki profile/key update). I mean did you expect less from me? It did take over a year to make as I was lazy, had other stuff to do in real life, and didn't have the will to work on profiles or anything anymore but still, laziness was the biggest hurdle to get over. Anyway, Chinamen Inquisition returns.

Summary:
This thread will be an update for Xu Jingming by adding the remaining realms of cultivation/evolution. The thread will also be for a new profile for an avatar of his (still true self) which got sealed and reincarnated within a physical path evolution world: It just 2 keys not going above tier 7 but since it still has some aspects of his "main body" like his Mind then it got some characteristics that are tier 1 (Eternal Realm key) - resistances that scale thanks to his Mind, in rest nothing.

The last key will have either a Low 1-A or 1-A tier so it will need staff input.

Note: If you see an explanation for powers/resistances that don't have a category before it then I didn't know how to classify it so I would be grateful if opinions on them would be presented.

Sandboxes:
Here is the main self and the reason for this thread - New Keys.

The following Sandbox is for his new avatar profile - New Profile. It's here just because it got tier 1 Mind resistances/hax which need evaluation even if it got accepted as 5D/6D in the previous thread. Sincerely, this can even be ignored as long as the things for the Main Profile are accepted.

Update - The main profile will have 5 new keys: Cosmic Legend | Eternal | Half-Third Realm Lifeform | Third-Realm Lifeform | Ultimate Existence

Statistics
Tier/AP/Durability:
Cosmic Legend

Multi-Solar System level, likely Universe level+ (With the Heart Realm, he can use its power to create a "tangible" world within the current universe to restrain and suppress[4] his targets - the force of this world being countless times sturdier and stable than the entire lower-dimensional spacetime. He can release a force that will spread in all directions shattering[20] the spacetime along with those within its reach. By allowing his Illusory World to descent into reality[18] it will cover 12.6 light-years creating spacetime waves reducing all things to dust)​
Eternal
Universe level+ (Every move an Eternal being contains the entire might[82] of their Inner Universe as they are high-dimensional entities[13]. His size within the lower-dimension is over 10 light-years[13] but after eating Monhado's fruit[33] his size increased by 10,000 times)​
Half-Third Realm Lifeform
Low-Multiverse level (A Half-Step Third-Realm Existence occupies the entire[49] fourth dimensional spatial layer. His attacks can cover an entire Domain[62]). Low-Complex Multiverse level with Third-Realm Powers (With the power of the Third-Realm Runes he can reach across various Domains[66] as it bypasses the barriers of spacetime[89], transcending it entirely. An Eternal being before a Third-Realm existence is infinitesimally small[51] whether in physical size or level of existence as just the palm[70] of a Third-Realm High-Dimensional Lifeform is larger than a universe while e peak one's body fur alone is countless times[50] larger than a universe as they are Fifth-Dimensional Being[63])​
Third-Realm Lifeform
Low-Complex Multiverse level (An Eternal being before a Third-Realm existence is infinitesimally small[51] whether in physical size or level of existence as just the palm[70] of a Third-Realm High-Dimensional Lifeform is larger than a universe while the peak one's body fur alone is countless times[50] larger than a universe as they are Fifth-Dimensional Being[63])​
Ultimate Existence = Low Outerverse level or Outerverse level (I've been told that 1-A fits better for UE but I'm not sure so I would like some input)
(Ultimate Existences powers when compared to Third-Realm High-Dimensional lifeforms are unrivaled and beyond imagination[88] as just a mere piece of paper drawn[46] by them has enough power to pulverize them. Flowers that can rival entire universes[86] in grandeur are mere decorations within his garden. There are stated to be countless higher dimensions[63] with each addition being more complex than the previous one. Ultimate Existences transcended[51] to a higher plane of existence compared to Third Realm Lifeforms - to the farthest reaches of spacetime, all paths of cultivation, of every lifeform. Their laws are imprinted within the Infinite Spacetime as they are the pillars of existence[84], the bedrock of its foundation)​

Speed:
Cosmic Legend = Massively FTL+
(Can instantly cross[90] more than 10 billion light-years)
Eternal / HST = Reason bellow
Third-Realm Lifeform = Immeasurable (Third-Realm Lifeforms can transverse the timeline[77] effortlessly like how a normal person walks from one room to another and they have no problem to transverse through different spacetimes[79] in the normal Infinite Spacetime)
Ultimate Existence = Immeasurable (Same as the previous key)

For Eternal Key I'm not sure but going by his size which should be at least 100,000 light years within the lower-dimensional world (His size within the lower-dimension is over 10 light-years[13] but after eating Monhado's fruit[33] his size increased by 10,000 times) then I would say Massively FTL+ (Faster than before)...but not sure if we should take that he's a higher-dimensional lifeform with an inner universe - (Eternal beings' body contain a miniature universe[32])​
For Half-Third Realm it's more direct but I would want opinions on it - "A Half-Step Third-Realm Existence occupies the entire[49] fourth dimensional spatial layer" so Omnipresence. If it's good then the last two keys would have it too (Third-Realm and Ultimate Existence).​

Lifting Strength:
At least Class P (Stronger than before) | At least Class P (Should be vastly stronger than before) | Immeasurable (Has no problem lifting a miniature universe[50] while he himself contains such a thing) | Immeasurable (He can lift a spear that seems to weight at much as an entire universe[91]; His order of existence increased greatly from a Firstborn High-Dimensional lifeform to an Eternal Existence) | Immeasurable (Third-Realm beings have no problem to hold universes or weapons like an infinite high-dimensional mountain[92] as a dagger) | Immeasurable

Stamina -
Will keep it short
Infinite Within the Heart Realm he has boundless force[8] | Infinite Has boundless[43] energy and can draw infinite[93] amount from the Heart Realm | Infinite | Infinite | Infinite, His breath alone is the chaotic source of the entire Heart Realm which is infinite.

Range:
Cosmic Legend - Interdimensional
to Low Complex Multiversal (Scaling from the previous key, while some of his powers/travel ability allows him to reach the Higher Dimension/Heart Realm, and cross Dominions)
Eternal - Interdimensional to Low Complex Multiversal (Scaling from the previous key)
Half-Third-Realm - Low Multiversal (His attacks can cover an entire Domain[62]). Low-Complex Multiversal (With some of his abilities but also with the power of the Third-Realm Runes which can reach across various Domains[66] as it bypasses the barriers of spacetime[89], transcending it entirely)
Third-Realm - Low-Complex Multiversal (Through Karma they can cross endless distance[6], through countless Domains[94], and the reverberations of their clash can echo across infinite distances[85] of an entire spacetime continuum)
Ultimate Existence = Low Outerversal or Outerversal - Depends on what tier will be assigned.

Intelligence:
Cosmic Legend - Supergenius As a Cosmic Legend lifeform and a being who grasped the Heart Realm he can construct building blocks[25] that create higher dimensional bodies.​
The same category for the rest of the keys except for the last key which should have Nigh-Omniscience as Ultimate Existences transcended[51] to a higher plane of existence compared to Third Realm Lifeforms - to the farthest reaches of spacetime, all paths of cultivation, of every lifeform. Their laws are imprinted within the Infinite Spacetime as they are the pillars of existence[84], the bedrock of its foundation.​

Powers for all keys - from the first one till the last one (but will be added just on the first key as the rest will scale from there). Not sure for the last two.
Information Analysis and Space-Time Manipulation (As low-dimensional beings' powers increase so does their resistance against Higher Dimensional Lifeforms who can observe[27] their past - the stronger they are, the harder is to see their past within the spacetime)​
Unconventional Mind Resistence as the Soul is just a part of it - (Mind and body[84] are the pillars of life while the Soul is just a part of the mind).​

(Even with his memories and powers sealed, at his core Xu Jingming is still an Ultimate Existence[95] who will never have cultivation bottlenecks and will succeed in his path)​
(No matter what timeline Gumo, a Half-Third Realm being looked at, Xu Jingming's growth will no be hindered[96] even if the universe is destroyed as his rise to greatness can't be stopped. Even a Third-Realm entity whose existence is infinitely greater than Xu Jingming can't stop him from reaching his potential[51] even if it were to have all of its possible timelines erased within its spacetime continuum as his future is predeterminated[97], defying all logic even if one looks at parallel spacetimes continuum[98])​

Powers that I wasn't sure what category would fit for them (From the last key):
(To become an Ultimate Existence one must completely die[84] and then rebirth)​
(Just a spear intent left on a paper from an Ultimate Existence can pierce[46] through a Domain, time, space, karma, and all obstacles, including even Third Realm Existences)​
(An Ultimate Existence's presence will influence[85] every timeline, spacetime, and living being; Xu Jingming's breath reverberated across all timelines of the Heart Realm, transcending the boundaries of spacetime, while his breath is the origin of the chaotic aura that permeated it)​
One thing I think that should be added to his resistance is that Higher-D Beings like him are immune to all powers of their verse going by how higher-dimensional beings are not affected by powers at not their level of existence (but this could also be that they are just higher D and lower D powers won't work) - it was stated in his current last key - Origin Lifeform (Post-Corruption): After being corrupted by the power of a Third-Realm Higher Dimensional Lifeform, his body improved[124] to a degree that only higher dimensional powers can affect it.

At the same time, for this key (Ultimate Existence), I'm not sure what other powers could fit thanks to his high tier (Low 1-A or 1-A)...been a long time since I was active on wiki and forget some stuff plus I'm not that sure what has changed regarding them. So any help is welcome and I'll be really thankful if anyone can point them (not just for this key but all of them). Basically categories/powers like Beyond-Dimensional Existence Type 2 if he gets 1-A and the like.

Last edited:
It feels weird seeing an outversal character with no Concept manipulation....Anyways, you can't become outversal just by your own, you need the help of a superior being, which I don't see in this profile, the closest thing to that is the fact that they need to die to become outversal, but even then....
******* hell, the cosmic gladiator is going to be the first IET 1-A chinaman

Read the actual thread as it doesn't seem you did...if not retain from posting. You can't just agree without mentioning what you agree with as there isnt a single choice. Beyond just the tiering of the last key there is also speed for the last three. Plus other things asked.

Looks good for everything, but personally for me it would just rather be Low 1-A instead of straight up 1-A as the explanations there weren't literal but rather just explaining their "power" difference considering the last part.
I might be wrong though, I'll let the staff decide for this one.

I also looked at the profile and few things to mention.
For Nonduality there should be a mention of concepts being in dual state(or some proof of it) or just a mention of Yin-Yang
Can you also explain Plot Manipulation in the profile? It seems like Causality Manipulation to me

Can you explain how this is Low 1-A or 1-A? 1-B is obvious via countless dimensions but why would it be Low 1-A or 1-A?
Its accepted in the previous thread that countless and infinite are the same thus High 1-B and as Ultimate Existences are the foundation of everything, them even transcending it being the endpoint of all things including spacetime, dimensions etc it works as Low 1-A and possible even 1-A as they would transcend the structure entirely.

I also looked at the profile and few things to mention.
For Nonduality there should be a mention of concepts being in dual state(or some proof of it) or just a mention of Yin-Yang
Can you also explain Plot Manipulation in the profile? It seems like Causality Manipulation to me
Third Realm beings are already stated to be the end of all things while also unifying them them while Ultimate Existence are the foundation on which everything is built, while transcending the Third Realm entities.

Its plot as they can manipulate reality how they wish by changing/rewriting events, or directly the entire timelines. Third Realm beings can do everything to beings within a timeline if they don't transcend it, shaping reality and its laws by mere words akin to omnipotence. Causality is just one of them aka Karma while they control everything space, time, laws, destiny, karma (cause and effect).

Its accepted in the previous thread that countless and infinite are the same thus High 1-B and as Ultimate Existences are the foundation of everything, them even transcending it being the endpoint of all things including spacetime, dimensions etc it works as Low 1-A and possible even 1-A as they would transcend the structure entirely.
Seems fine then
Third Realm beings are already stated to be the end of all things while also unifying them them while Ultimate Existence are the foundation on which everything is built, while transcending the Third Realm entities.
I see what you are trying to say. Nonduality via being amalgamation with all things but by our standards I still thing you need to prove that things are in dual state, might be wrong tho.
Its plot as they can manipulate reality how they wish by changing/rewriting events, or directly the entire timelines. Third Realm beings can do everything to beings within a timeline if they don't transcend it, shaping reality and its laws by mere words akin to omnipotence. Causality is just one of them aka Karma while they control everything space, time, laws, destiny, karma (cause and effect).
Changing reality by rewriting events or timeline is not plot manipulation but causality manipulation.

Haven't really read everything so I can't give input on all of this yet, but for the Low 1-A/1-A, I think 1-A is more appropriate, since not only do they transcend space and time, but Jingming's essence is that of an Ultimate Existence, so it doesn't contradict 1-A since he already had something to reach 1-A with.

As for the whole "He will become an Ultimate Existence regardless of what anyone will do, even if the universe is destroyed", that screams Fate/Causality Manipulation, on a 1-A level. Basically, the dude will reach the endpoint regardless of how strong his opponent is. Although I assume he can still be knocked out or smth, but can't permanently die since he will at one point reach 1-A.

(To become an Ultimate Existence one must completely die[84] and then rebirth)
I don't think this grants any ability? From the scan, it mentioned that "Success means attaining the ultimate", which makes this seems like the evolution part only in order to truly become an UE, rather than an ability every UE has. Unless he can kill himself and be rebirthed again even after doing this? In this case, it's simple resurrection. Altho they are already high godly so eh...
(Just a spear intent left on a paper from an Ultimate Existence can pierce[46] through a Domain, time, space, karma, and all obstacles, including even Third Realm Existences)
This is mostly a demonstration of their power and range. They are already 1-A, so it makes sense that all of this means nothing to them since they already transcended all of it. Omnipresent iirc covers this enough, and it grants time, space, law, fate/causality, etc... manip due to being an ultimate existence.
(An Ultimate Existence's presence will influence[85] every timeline, spacetime, and living being; Xu Jingming's breath reverberated across all timelines of the Heart Realm, transcending the boundaries of spacetime, while his breath is the origin of the chaotic aura that permeated it)
Yeah no clue on this one.
One thing I think that should be added to his resistance is that Higher-D Beings like him are immune to all powers of their verse going by how higher-dimensional beings are not affected by powers at not their level of existence (but this could also be that they are just higher D and lower D powers won't work) - it was stated in his current last key - Origin Lifeform (Post-Corruption): After being corrupted by the power of a Third-Realm Higher Dimensional Lifeform, his body improved[124] to a degree that only higher dimensional powers can affect it.
This seems just them being higher D, rather than actual resistance. However, I recall there was a thread where even being higher D doesn't automatically mean you are immune and that most abilities just lack the range to affect you, so if that CRT was accepted it, then going by the description and the scans, it would be resistance to every lower stuff.

I'll come back to this later once I've finished reading all of it again (I skimmed it while focusing on the 1-A and unknown abilities stuff)

Last edited:
As for the whole "He will become an Ultimate Existence regardless of what anyone will do, even if the universe is destroyed", that screams Fate/Causality Manipulation, on a 1-A level. Basically, the dude will reach the endpoint regardless of how strong his opponent is. Although I assume he can still be knocked out or smth, but can't permanently die since he will at one point reach 1-A.
The entire novel is just something he created (Ultimate Existence) revealed in the last chapter with a few hits spread across the previous arc. He made a new spacetime continuum 1 to 1 to what he originally experienced before becoming an Ultimate Existence while using the consciousness of several Half-Step Third Realm beings (some friends and family members) to give them a chance to reach the Third-Realm fully while also putting himself to sleep while his mind (part of it, that is sealed not to remember anything) to be there with them. Shortly, the entire novel is a creation of his.

I don't think this grants any ability? From the scan, it mentioned that "Success means attaining the ultimate", which makes this seems like the evolution part only in order to truly become an UE, rather than an ability every UE has. Unless he can kill himself and be rebirthed again even after doing this? In this case, it's simple resurrection. Altho they are already high godly so eh...
I see. Yeah, I wasn't sure if it could help.
This is mostly a demonstration of their power and range. They are already 1-A, so it makes sense that all of this means nothing to them since they already transcended all of it. Omnipresent iirc covers this enough, and it grants time, space, law, fate/causality, etc... manip due to being an ultimate existence.

Okay.

(An Ultimate Existence's presence will influence[85] every timeline, spacetime, and living being; Xu Jingming's breath reverberated across all timelines of the Heart Realm, transcending the boundaries of spacetime, while his breath is the origin of the chaotic aura that permeated it)
Yeah no clue on this one.
Yeah, I was thinking of just going with Aura and letting it be like that if I don't find something better.

This seems just them being higher D, rather than actual resistance. However, I recall there was a thread where even being higher D doesn't automatically mean you are immune and that most abilities just lack the range to affect you, so if that CRT was accepted it, then going by the description and the scans, it would be resistance to every lower stuff.

I'll come back to this later once I've finished reading all of it again (I skimmed it while focusing on the 1-A and unknown abilities stuff)
Yeah, in that key, he lost a lot of his powers thanks to the corruption of a higher dimensional entity but his "body" became immune to all non-higher dimensional powers; it was decided to just give him all the powers showed within the verse that weren't Higher-D in potency. While here is just that he's to a higher degree than anything bar his fellow UE beings. While the Third-Realm beings are an unification of all powers, the end of everything, so my mind went that since the Third-Realm beings are the source of all these things at their level of existence and UE beings are the foundation of everything then maybe it could work.

Thanks, I'll await more inputs.

One more thing acausality type 4 doesn't have an explanation or the resistances it gives
Third-Realm beings are the end of everything including karma (cause and effect), spacetime, fate, all possibilities, all powers, etc. While they also transcend everything not at their level "This lifeform even when existing within the same reality as multiple Dominions and covering them still can't be seen, felt, or affected[50] by the matter, energy or life within these locations like its not even existing but it does", thus I thought type 4 works but now thinking again maybe type 5 would fit better.

(To become an Ultimate Existence one must completely die[84] and then rebirth)
Self resurrection and immortal type 4 maybe?

(Just a spear intent left on a paper from an Ultimate Existence can pierce[46] through a Domain, time, space, karma, and all obstacles, including even Third Realm Existences)
NPI and resistance negation for all the obstacles mentioned.

His haxes is passive.

I think this is just higher-D superiority, but I think it can apply for resistance too.

That it isn't plot, not even by a mile, there is nothing implying the narrative being changed

That it isn't plot, not even by a mile, there is nothing implying the narrative being changed
Well, to me changing/rewriting the timeline however one wish, being able to govern the existence itself and all its spacetime, possibilities, history, karma, destiny, etc which in turn alter the events should count as plot manipulation as you're modifying something that has happened or could/will happen basically altering the predetermined story but I'm not adamant about it being on the profile.

Shouldn't it be 4-A, in lower dimensions, 3-A after eating Monhado fruit, Low 2-C in higher dimensions
It's just one key so it's not worth giving multiple tiers since he has the same ap in all keys if its not a boost or item that grants higher tier. Monhado's fruit feat (he's not getting a higher tier by eating them in the fight or the like, he already did and in turn they permanently increased his size/power...its not temporarily or a boost in the fight) and the previous one are there for backing his tier, not to give multiple keys.

Back