• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xerces runs a gauntlet

Backbackback

He/Him
This is my very first thread.
I can't say I'm good at this, but I'm trying to do better.
Xerces at their strongest (with Chi Pulisce)

Life is to be lived, not controlled; and humanity is won by continuing to play in face of certain defeat.

Standard Battle Assumptions
If this, somehow, ends up being a spite/stomp thread, I will be closing this immediately.

Last edited:
Let's start with Xerces' win condition against Yukari Yukamo. I noticed Xerces is 10-A and is 9-C with Equipment (Pistols and Broom). They are only 2-A with an Atomium, and they don't have Atomiums listed in standard equipment... so what do they do exactly? Also, is speed equalized? Xerces would get speed blitzed by everyone you put them against.

Let's start with Xerces' win condition against Yukari Yukamo. I noticed Xerces is 10-A and is 9-C with Equipment (Pistols and Broom). They are only 2-A with an Atomium, and they don't have Atomiums listed in standard equipment... so what do they do exactly? Also, is speed equalized? Xerces would get speed blitzed by everyone you put them against.
Speed equalized

Okay how are they dealing with Type 5 Acasuality. Higher Dimensional Manipulation, Probablity Manipulation, Casuality Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, Law Manipulation, Damage Transferal, or the Conceptual Manipulation?

Okay how are they dealing with Type 5 Acasuality. Higher Dimensional Manipulation, Probablity Manipulation, Casuality Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, Law Manipulation, Damage Transferal, or the Conceptual Manipulation?
Medaka has plot hax, Yukari has hax, Anos has hax with Venuzdonoa, Pretty much everyone has hax

Medaka has plot hax, Yukari has hax, Anos has hax with Venuzdonoa, Pretty much everyone has hax
I'm pretty sure only Yukari and Anos can interact with Acausality 5, the rest are all stomps since they can't interact.

I'm pretty sure only Yukari and Anos can interact with Acausality 5, the rest are all stomps since they can't interact.
I see, so how will it go from there? Since I've heard threads of Yukari outhaxing someone, even 2-A. Same goes for Anos, but I haven't dug that deep

@everyone, @Phoenks deleted the current page. So this will be closed....
I need to rework on this
This page was made prematurely,
Thanks for your opinions, greatly appreciated

Back