• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Gil resists sealing and power-null and passively negs Goku's abilities so still stomp.

please explain to how the **** did gilgamesh become 2-A?

I thought the fate verse was one of the few series with balanced powers. cept of course the mystic eyes of bs perception last i checked.

Because he was one of the playable Servants in a game where this was the final boss.

Plus anyone of importance in Fate seems to scale to 2-A these days

Also Stomp for Gil because of Ten Crowns passively making anything Goku does into something that Hasn't Happened

actually now that i think about it, this site's tiering on the fate franchise needs work considering they gave musashi from fgo inifinite speed for something that was hardly properly explained and only happens when she fights kojiro to the death.

Rain-xix said:
actually now that i think about it, this site's tiering on the fate franchise needs work considering they gave musashi from fgo inifinite speed for something that was hardly properly explained and only happens when she fights kojiro to the death.
She fought Kojirou to the death.

In a timeless void (this part won't be so relevant). Against infinite possibilities of attacks coming at once.

@Dinnou HotHead

that's the thing though. It was merely possiblities. Not acutal attacks.

It can be related to probability manip or precog etc. Not actual speed.

She appears again later in the series and never shows anything close to the speed in combat or movement.

@Everything12

I haven't played CCC due to lack of any eng port/translation.

regardless after reading her profile it seems more like she can only affect earth/ the moon in different timelines. Not the entirety of the universe itself. Since the cals always mention the earth.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was the actual case considering fate leans towards hax rather than raw AP.

> leans towards hax rather than raw AP

Sweats in Kama burning the entire universe

But anyway, no, the Kojiro thing was explicitly actual attacks, the possibilities not only being stated to have played out, in addition to being said to flat out ignore the fact that time and space prevents more than one slash at a time, and does it anyway

As for the CCC thing. I don't know what to tell you, they are flat out said to be timelines, other explanations in Extella and such refer to them as universes, FSN shows they are timelines too, etc.

The parallel worlds/timelines being said to be universes on its own should be enough evidence that well, its not just parralel earths and moons. This also isn't the only mention of parallel worlds in Fate, and they are always noted to be timelines. Combine that with the stuff from Extella and such calling them universes, and there's not reslly much you can use to say they aren't universes.

So as for the argument its just hax. That works well until you realize that BB is the mooncell. So she is the 2-A structure, she can freely control it, and with her administrative privileges, and delete them all if she ever chose to. People have beaten her, and people who beat and ate her, so they scale.

@Paul Frank

Regardless the fact about Musashi remains that it's a scenario based hax/speed that she did with Kojiro. Her whole style revolves around 1 true strike/finsiher that can't be dodged. Take it as you will but seems more hax than anything. She hasn't shown any similar travel/combat speed since. Maybe the summer event with her in it might have supportive feats but I'll reserve judgement untill then about her.

I'll have to read the lines myself for ccc tbh. The things that I've read and heard from others makes it seem as just the higher version of the kaleodoscope. Which the fate series has coined.

So them being able to affect an inifinite earths isn't that far fetched. But in terms of range and AP it falls short.

And thing about kama. Well I'm on NA atm and finished anastasia. The fact their LB is in anyway supposed to be a rival to LBs with universe level fighters like the supposed arjuna and karna then either the writing/plot or the scaling must have gone to shit. To jump from country level to universal.

Rain-xix said:
@Paul Frank

Regardless the fact about Musashi remains that it's a scenario based hax/speed that she did with Kojiro. Her whole style revolves around 1 true strike/finsiher that can't be dodged. Take it as you will but seems more hax than anything. She hasn't shown any similar travel/combat speed since. Maybe the summer event with her in it might have supportive feats but I'll reserve judgement untill then about her.

I'll have to read the lines myself for ccc tbh. The things that I've read and heard from others makes it seem as just the higher version of the kaleodoscope. Which the fate series has coined.

So them being able to affect an inifinite earths isn't that far fetched. But in terms of range and AP it falls short.

And thing about kama. Well I'm on NA atm and finished anastasia. The fact their LB is in anyway supposed to be a rival to LBs with universe level fighters like the supposed arjuna and karna then either the writing/plot or the scaling must have gone to shit. To jump from country level to universal.
Kama universe shows thousands of stars in her universe, but is not equivalent to the actual universe.

The funny of this feat the stars is not real but freaking clone of her.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FGOGuide/comments/c7m70a/tokugawa_kaiten_labyrinth_ooku_section_10_part_1/

You seem to have missed the part where the stars were Kama because she was also the entire universe in fact its in that very part you linked

"Kama:

Behold. I have finally reached the form where I can spread my wings. A form where I am connected to the far reaches of the universe.

Mash:

The Beast mana levels…greatly increased…!? That can't be!

Kama:

I'll be blunt: don't even think that you can fight against me anymore.

What you girls have been standing on was something tied to my definition, something I control.

For you little things, I could even will it so you swim in space (me) for a while. Here."

Pretty sure the universe was stated to be infinite in her game profile.

The statements are right on the profile. From the infinite futures statements, to how possibilities = parallel worlds (If the Wiki wasn't on a lockdown, I'd have added additional contexts for the infinite futures thing)

As for the LB rivaling thing. What if I say they are all 2-A?

If you're doubting the scaling, you can voice your concern here as well. I did have concern about some scaling, and they did answer me.

As for Musashi, her Infinite speed state (Zero) in later showings, she is not passively having it on.

As seen in the Ivan fight, she said she can't find a way to win, despite Zero being able to make a future where she wins out of nowhere. Which, she later activates, and cuts Ivan's trunk off.

Back