• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Something strikes me as odd here
The Fire Emblem Wiki describes Frejya's power like this

Brisingamen is an item in Fire Emblem Heroes . It's an object that allows a person to use the ability and powers of a victim as long as the victim is wearing the necklace. It is used by Freyja to control her twin brother, Freyr, and bend the real world to her will. After Freyr is killed, the item is rendered useless.

So what is your counter argument to that statement???

Brisingamen is an item in Fire Emblem Heroes . It's an object that allows a person to use the ability and powers of a victim as long as the victim is wearing the necklace. It is used by Freyja to control her twin brother, Freyr, and bend the real world to her will. After Freyr is killed, the item is rendered useless.

Btw here is the link
just so you know i'm not lying

Brisingamen

We don't use wikis for information. I've already explained, and it's already been accepted in the profiles that her Power Absorption is thought-based.

OOOOHHHHH (so that's why that one guy got mad when i brought it up)

So what's freyja wincon then?
Like I've said, stealing all of Goku's powers, and using any one of her hax's or just summoning nightmares via a thought to finish him off, as he's now powerless both ability wise, and physically.

Freyja FRA.

A couple things I want to clear up:

Stamina-reducing abilities can be stacked, however Dimensional Domain effectively renders his other abilities irrelevant since abilities cannot reduce Stamina below 1.

Goku has to land a hit on Freyja to stun her - his abilities ensure that anything physical will work, but the abilities alone cannot stun.

A character who is stunned cannot move, attack, or use any of their abilities - including passives and thought-based attacks - until they recover. Simply standing still for a moment will allow the afflicted person to recover, though anyone who this works on is unlikely to get the chance.

Goku has a couple ways of using the Keysword to seal Freyja - sending out some homing discs, throwing the sword itself, or just hitting her with it - but as with stunning, he has to make contact first. (The 'stabbing the ground' feat is rather misleading - not only was it Trunks using an upgraded version of the sword to perform a technique it isn't normally capable of, but he also had to slash the target first)

Goku is definitely not going to be using any Units in this fight. If he had the time to bring in allies in the first place (which generally takes a couple seconds) he wouldn't need them.

Back