• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xeno Goku Keysword profile

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Heroes, Xeno Goku also used his own Keysword, although it was different from Trunks'

The abilities he would gain are Sealing, Power Nullification and Resistance to BFR and Void Manipulation

I agree he should get that added but he should lose Draw. The closest thing he has to draw is this... and I don't think its Draw at all

2020-04-08 (14)

I think he has Draw anyways because its a "god" move. HOWEVER, Demigra seems to lack Draw on his Profile.

I think he should have it as "possibly"

Reason being godly beings/GoD, Angels, Demon Gods and now Fu and a few other characters. With the ki it might be possible

All the Key Swords have the same base abilities, but Trunks gets his sword powered up to fight TPU Mechikabura.

The ability Awkguy linked is just a powerful ki blast, nothing special.

Draw absolutely is not a God Ki technique, over a third of its users don't have a trace of God Ki in them.

Demigra should get it on his profile though, he was one of the first people to get it.

Does the one Goku use ever show Regenerationn Negation? I don't remember them showing or stating it does whereas a slice from Trunks' made it so Mechi clearly couldn't regenerate. If it did or it is implied to they should get it, otherwise it would just be sealing and power null.

Draw at first came out as an ability for gods, and now some non god ki users have them yes. I suppose it isn't an important ability for Goku anyway with the Keysword and all.

I swear Demigra had it already. Guess someone removed it.

I'll ask a staff member if they can unlock Goku's profile and Demigra's

It does not. The Regenerationn Negation feat comes from the manga, in the game Mechikabura was just too powerful to be beaten conventionally.

Is some staff member willing to apply this?

For what will be added (unless you just want to slap the keysword to their equipment)

"Sealing, Power Nullification, possible Regenerationn bypassing and Durability Negation (Possibly scale to Trunks' Keysword), Resistance to BFR and Void Manipulation"

They would get resistance to the other abilities, but they already have the rest on their profile

Why not just make a separate tab for Xeno Goku and others that have the Keysword? He does not have the sword with him all the time so having it separate tab as optional makes sense.

My proposal:

New tab >Keysword<

Bonds with the user, has all abilities and resistances from the Keysword

Instead of having all that abilities and resistances added making his list longer than it should.

Also, it will make it less confusing for others.

I can hanlde the changes. I can follow your process, ProudLearners. I will also put the Keysword under Goku's optional equoments since he does not have it for the majority of his canon appearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back