• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Would these qualify for higher dimensions/high 1-b/low 1-a/1-a or whatever?

Randomlamdom

They/Them
Existence is an infinite tower of worlds, the only to reach a higher world is being invited by a higher world god and blessed to withstand existing there. Once arriving even the strongest god of the lower is equivalent to the weakest newborn of the higher.

Outside of this is the creator of existence who views all the worlds equally and can edit them however she wants. With anyone never being able to reach her even if they spent eternity climbing the infinite worlds, unless she invites them outside of existence and blesses them to be able to withstand it

To me, this only caps out at possibly Low 1-C, and that's because of "Outside of this is the creator of existence who views all the worlds equally and can edit them however she wants. With anyone never being able to reach her even if they spent eternity climbing the infinite worlds, unless she invites them outside of existence and blesses them to be able to withstand it". And it would be Low 1-C if is Existence was Universe and she resides in a higher plane/higher dimension, or is an actual higher Dimensional body.
You need to establish ontological superiority with the higher layered towers over lower ones, such as perceiving them as akin to fiction or Infinitesimal.

"Once arriving, even the strongest god of the lower is equivalent to the weakest newborn of the higher."
This part kind of threw me off...

By the looks of it, it seems like you want to have higher layered superiority over lower layers, and have an infinite amount of these layers which would then equate to High 1-B.
An easier way to do this is " Higher-dimensional entities can also qualify for higher tiers when the verse which they are from explicitly defines them as being infinitely above lower-dimensional ones in power and/or existential status".
This can be described as

"Such lower dimensional dwellers are powerless before those denizens that reside in higher ones"
- You could do a reality fiction relationship here. (Search for Honkai Impact High 1-B upgrade from the main wiki for a better example)
and add on the factor of
"It requires an (uncountably) infinite amount of power (within your current layer) in order to transcend to a higher dimension"

I mean I guess higher dimensional beings can grant power to those of lower in order to come up in their own dimension and chat a while...

Do this and then maybe that higher figure outside of this territory could be 1-A.
- Which is regardless of how many layers of existence/transcendence a person has, etc it will never equate to the level that is (your strongest being).

I hope this helped you. And I don't know if higher tiers here are any different to the main wiki, like the requirements but if not, I hope this did.

there would have to be implications that the difference between a higher world and a lower world is infinitesimal in favor of the higher world, like if a higher being viewed a lower being as fictional, or if its stated that no matter how many infinities the character "rises" they still can't ascend to the next layer, without that this would be at around 2-A to low 1-C

Back