• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
r54tux176vr61.png

He said it boys....
It's beautiful.

You know guys, i can somewhat understand featherine augustus aurora a bit.
See, when novel writers make a novel, their job is to make their stories as interesting as possible. To do that, they have no qualm in torturing or killing the characters in the novel. In the end, those characters are fiction, so why bother ?
Similarly, featherine also sees umineko as a fiction and wants to make it as interesting as possible. I guess that's why she is evil

You know guys, i can somewhat understand featherine augustus aurora a bit.
See, when novel writers make a novel, their job is to make their stories as interesting as possible. To do that, they have no qualm in torturing or killing the characters in the novel. In the end, those characters are fiction, so why bother ?
Similarly, featherine also sees umineko as a fiction and wants to make it as interesting as possible. I guess that's why she is evil
If you want to see another example of a writer torturing his characters, I'd highly recommend reading SCP 3999

Jokebattle level tiers of power, legit.

It depends on my mood of either if I want High 1-As or more grounded, I go for the middle ground.

One of the ones I have made for a RWBY fanfic that I've come to like as much as another is about the range of the characters as they were in Volume 1-3. He's starting out as like everyone would be (by VSB's tiering) but the way I plan to do things for him will make him as strong as the top tiers.

Mine sorta varies.

The main cast is normally at High 6-A when casual, but when in combat they're at 5-A, and they all have upgraded forms at 4-B, they all have certain amps and hax and weaponry that reach up to 4-A, 3-B, Low 2-C to 2-A and even Low 1-C

IDK how high I make my OC's anyway. The last time I did it I had planned for anywhere from 2-A to all the way to 1-A but that was before I decided to mellow out considerably and focus on better characterization and story plotting.

The highest I have in mind would be some planetary to steller level feats with some hax you'd see in novel series like Shinza or Slime or Maou Gakuin...or whichever series you guys read/watch that's uber broken yet midly strong.

I've made a few. My ******* OC-Verse as I call them started off as a ******* comedy I made to entertain myself when I was like 11. I'm currently 19 and have kept it going ever since I completely remade it from the ground up about 4 years ago.

If anyone's Curious, my current Protagonist has already been through hell which is really ironic considering her job is to do that to other people since she's my Verse's equivalent to Ghost Rider, but on a Low 1-C scale.

Back