• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What are your thoughts on reaction fanfics?
Just wondering , how would fate and rwby react to umineko and shinza banshou?

r54tux176vr61.png

He said it boys....

what would your guys opinion on multiverse tournament by author nicholas andrew on ffn
I haven’t read it yet but maybe you could explain a bit more about it since it sounds interesting.
if persona characters don't curbstomp the entirely of bnha then that ain't persona my dude...
Though it might be more mystery oriented maybe the worlds are fused and BNA characters assists the Persona 4 cast in solving a murder crime?

if persona characters don't curbstomp the entirely of bnha then that ain't persona my dude...
I haven’t read it yet but maybe you could explain a bit more about it since it sounds interesting.

Though it might be more mystery oriented maybe the worlds are fused and BNA characters assists the Persona 4 cast in solving a murder crime?
Its about Minato Arisato taming up YU tamaki. Aka mount lady and He is the type to stick to his guns
As i He wont Sho off

r54tux176vr61.png

He said it boys....
Dios santo que esta entre nosotros, Why? that is clearly unnecessary unless you(the autor, not you) were intentionally doing it to annoy.

esseny

Essentially its a tournament that's split into different tiers based on the characters power dealing with characters from different shows ie dragonball,, one piece , opm , naruto, yyh and others.

the award for each tier if i'm not mistaken is l1 rule free wish so yeah a little cliche but it gives stakes that whoever wins be it good bad or inbetween have a lot to be concerned about.

example is like the first tier is smallest and is only a single elimination 16 person tournament the tier, the next tier the urban tier is so big that its plit into like 4 different groups that cut from 120 to 64. and it goes higher and higher.

Back