• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Funnily at a point symphogear did allow self inserting to a limited extent. There was a whole app of hibiki/tsubasa/chris flirting with you, and the XDU menu lines are also a thing and those where damn explicit
Yeah, I remember the Maria one you linked a while back too, that was funny lol.

I kinda sorta get the point they either took them down or toned it down, whatever. Same for Honkai 3rd I imagine, but it's been a cold hard minute since I last played that game so idk (Tho I do know those special bond sort episodes was a thing like dating Rita or even Kiana to name a few).

But when you see those chars from either series or more, how can you NOT waifu them owo.

Yeah, I remember the Maria one you linked a while back too, that was funny lol.

I kinda sorta get the point they either took them down or toned it down, whatever. Same for Honkai 3rd I imagine, but it's been a cold hard minute since I last played that game so idk (Tho I do know those special bond sort episodes was a thing like dating Rita or even Kiana to name a few).

But when you see those chars from either series or more, how can you NOT waifu them owo.
true, if symphogear XDU had something like captain verse like honkai they would be top tier waifus. But no lol, let's make them yuri but still not confirm their relationship while coming as close as possible to confirming.
I know merch sales would drop if the symphogear character are confirmed to be gay, but AU's are a thing, they could easily make the main timeline gears gay and an alt timeline bi if they want to appeal to both sides so much, but noooo~

true, if symphogear XDU had something like captain verse like honkai they would be top tier waifus. But no lol, let's make them yuri but still not confirm their relationship while coming as close as possible to confirming.
I know merch sales would drop if the symphogear character are confirmed to be gay, but AU's are a thing, they could easily make the main timeline gears gay and an alt timeline bi if they want to appeal to both sides so much, but noooo~
I don't get the whole "appeal to both sides" thing that keeps coming up, are they not meant to just be creating characters?

That's pretty much why I ignore whatever is even in canon whenever I write fanfic harems (yes, I do this sort of thing quite a bit).

Not that I make fanfics with harems as the main content, that's a side thing compared to the things I make which is the story itself and try to make them "enjoyable" if not "decently readable" to follow.

That's pretty much why I ignore whatever is even in canon whenever I write fanfic harems (yes, I do this sort of thing quite a bit).

Not that I make fanfics with harems as the main content, that's a side thing compared to the things I make which is the story itself and try to make them "enjoyable" if not "decently readable" to follow.
this stuff which are official pretty much ignore canon. it is probably it's own thing, like an au

I've been re-reading and even watching some Baki the Grappler series stuff.

It'd be so funny to make a Baki esque character...but with like some shonen/CN Cultivator type stuff, and the whole plot of the setting they're in is just the MC going around destroying people like a Hanma.

I've been re-reading and even watching some Baki the Grappler series stuff.

It'd be so funny to make a Baki esque character...but with like some shonen/CN Cultivator type stuff, and the whole plot of the setting they're in is just the MC going around destroying people like a Hanma.
Body Cultivator exist dawg.

Back