• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wonderful World Discussion Thread

Wan Wan Title
Gets better from there.

Link to the Game Here.

Apparently, the verse currently has no popularity in the west ATM. This is my attempt to see if anyone has any interest in the verse...

Any translations of the verse can be put here, and one can support, show neutrality, or even express opposition of the verse. Others can create profiles, or edit already existing ones. Anyone with advanced Japanese knowledge can translate names if they wish alongside other things from the manual included with the download.

I don't have to be the only one to support the verse; tell me what you think about the gameplay, characters, their stories, whatever that fits the topic/your mileage.

What do you think? Do you wish to support the verse further? If so, how?

Thanks again for your interest...

WIP Calc here

Based on Waldstein's temporary guess for AP Tiering, Both Chartette, and Waldstein of Under Night IN-BIRTH are estimated to be of some kind of City Standard, which fits, as their Most powerful moves can destroy even the ground below them for miles on end. I just need to find out if Chartette can even find a way to even get near Old Man Wald's standards with just a sword around Dragonslayer's weight; otherwise, I'll have to find something heavier that fits... Any ideas?

Alicephia added. Also, thanks to whoever revised Alicephia somewhat. I hope you enjoy the verse. It's interesting, and potentially amazing..!

Bump. Added Lynia, and I'm adding Eldio next. Is anyone remotely interested in the verse at all? I'll throw in the OST section soon when I can find it on YouTube...

Etielle is next. I'd like it if someone else comments though... The link is in the top page, so there's no excuse.

Also, I'm thinking of putting in the WIP character pages after the confirmed character sectons. Do you guys believe it's nessecary?

Back