• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wolverine kills Thor? How?

Why yes but if he's being amped by the Phoenix then he could have a 4-B key.

Overlord775 said:
Marvel is less consistent than a random number generator, so scaling can't be done most of the time
I know, but if this event is canon, shouldn't there be an addition to his profile? Just asking.

Not only that, the fact that Thor dies later on (in his own comics, by the way, Thor No.5 if I am not mistaken).

Guess what else is canon ?

Thor fighting equaly with Odin

Spiderman beating Firelord, a herald of Galactus.

Black Panter with the Infinity gauntlet matching Doom with the power of the Beyonders

Just because something is canon it doesn't make it less contradictory.

I suggest you that a look at our Power-scaling rules for Marvel

Overlord775 said:
Guess what else is canon ?
Thor fighting equaly with Odin

Spiderman beating Firelord, a herald of Galactus.

Black Panter with the Infinity gauntlet matching Doom with the power of the Beyonders

Just because something is canon it doesn't make it less contradictory.

I suggest you that a look at our Power-scaling rules for Marvel
Agree, but for the first point, depends on the version of Thor which went against Odin. And Spider-Man has higher AP than Firelord.

Why would you use the opinion of a third party website instead of, you know, reading the issue itself? Phoenix Logan is Phoenix-ed, yes.

Anyway, herald-tiers like Thor are the most inconsistent in Marvel, at least imo, because they are the bridge between Earth (and her heroes) and the cosmos (full of cosmic entities). They gotta have a balance record of losing to Earth heroes and holding their own against cosmic beings to get involved in whatever events Marvel cooks up.

Graf Thorsdottir is correct.

Also, Thor did not die as far as I am aware.

Phoenix Wolvie battles Rune King Thor... Wolverine has the Phoenix, so even that version of Thor (3B here) shouldn't be enough to defeat him...

Phoenix force Wolverine (Cosmic Berseker) x Old King Thor, in the end the two team up to fight against Doom.

Back