• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wolf-Like Mountains Vs Jet Jaguar

People actually making profiles for my shitty Cthulhu Mythos profiles.

Well I'd say Jet Jaguar. Neither of those profiles have much abilities, but Jaguar has just more.

As for a serious comment, the Mountain's size may actually be a decent advantage. Even if it were only 2000 feet tall, which is its minimum possible size, it'd be over 12 times larger than Jet Jaguar in terms of height alone. Probably counts for something.

But there's very little to go on, either way.

Hey guys... You do know Jet Jaguar can change his size to the point where Godzilla only comes up to his crotch right? The mountains size advantage is kinda moot against a guy who can change his size at will. Plus, he has way more abilities and attacks than the Mountains (He can shoot lights out of his eyes, fire lasers, summon a tornado, summon shields, and can fly.), and is MUCH more intelligent... I voting for Not-Ultraman for this battle. He has superior range, intelligence, speed, and better abilities...

Back