• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wn gobta + ranga vs Black clover

Only way they can lose is if Dante has Vanessa help to use gravity magic with defensive fate manipulation and then they can´t move, with Charmy, Dante can stay more than 24 hours using magic

But that is using ridiculous conditions and if the trio are not together, then is literally impossible for Black Clover to win

Edit: And if you are using them as awakened demon lords, then there is no ******* way to defeat them

Only way they can lose is if Dante has Vanessa help to use gravity magic with defensive fate manipulation and then they can´t move, with Charmy, Dante can stay more than 24 hours using magic

But that is using ridiculous conditions and if the trio are not together, then is literally impossible for Black Clover to win

Edit: And if you are using them as awakened demon lords, then there is no ******* way to defeat them
Ranga did awakened right? Their speed isn't that great in their profile

Do Black clover characters has resistance to madness manipulation,death manipulation etc?

Ranga did awakened right? Their speed isn't that great in their profile

Do Black clover characters has resistance to madness manipulation,death manipulation etc?
Fate manipulation should protect them from that, but if they are awakened demon lords, then is impossible, they have resistance to magic itself, Black Clover is 99% magic, stomp in that case

Edit: And powers like Madness manipulation if are done via mind manipulation, black clover characters can resist up to 2500 people being mind controled at the same time via Neige feat, so is inferior, but like I said, is a stomp with gobta and ranga being demon lords, if they are not demon lords, Dante+ Vanessa+ Charmy combo is their only option to win

Fate manipulation should protect them from that, but if they are awakened demon lords, then is impossible, they have resistance to magic itself, Black Clover is 99% magic, stomp in that case
That's true because of their ultimate skills magic won't work the only win I see for black Clover is ftl (I don't have much knowledge about black Clover Verse)
Edit: And powers like Madness manipulation if are done via mind manipulation, black clover characters can resist up to 2500 people being mind controled at the same time via Neige feat, so is inferior, but like I said, is a stomp with gobta and ranga being demon lords, if they are not demon lords, Dante+ Vanessa+ Charmy combo is their only option to win
Their madness manipulation should work on more than 150,000(which is passive correct me if I am wrong) + Gobta also has stuff like void manipulation, existence eraser, damage transferal, acasuality 4(Vanessa fate manipulation won't work) , soul manipulation and mind manipulation which should work on a scale of 350,000 people,precog,low godly regen +many more and this is eos version of patrons so I guess it's still a stomp

Last edited:
Back