• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Winter Warfare: Cold Streaks RP

"Free Will it's a grey area, the energy that turned me into a speedster helped me to see the nature of what surrounds me, we are in a blank sheet, painting it with actions that causes chain effects that scatters in metaphorical threads that we call ... fate", he explains.

"So we have free will and at the same time that free will is bounded by the threads that we create"

"Free Will it's a grey area, the energy that turned me into a speedster helped me to see the nature of what surrounds me, we are in a blank sheet, painting it with actions that causes chain effects that scatters in metaphorical threads that we call ... fate", he explains.

"So we have free will and at the same time that free will is bounded by the threads that we create"
"Mhm, that is true. But that raises another dilemma." Keith points out.

"If there is an absolute creator who made us, would everything be just a other figment of their imagination? Because if so, then what you said is nullified." Keith says, pointing to the sky.

"Look, Mark. The skies, the oceans, and the lands. Do you think we made that? You might assume that someone had created this by some specific circumstances, but who made that person to do that in the first place?" Keith explains.

"See that's the thing. To me, our free will is just an illusion. A false sense of security for us to believe that we are in control. When in reality, we are all a part of something greater. Something can never comprehend " says Keith to Mark, proving his point

Mark looks in the eyes of Keith.

"If you are right ... in the end, it really matters? Your concern is for something that manipulate the threads your being, when for a moment ... you never thought that the creator you speak of is just lifting the chessboard in which we are?"

Mark looks in the eyes of Keith.

"If you are right ... in the end, it really matters? Your concern is for something that manipulate the threads your being, when for a moment ... you never thought that the creator you speak of is just lifting the chessboard in which we are?"
"But no matter what choice we make, the story is already written. The things I saw aren't as great as yours, but in my experience, it's about accepting life. We could try fighting it, but it would all result in further chaos. Violence breeds violence. It's the way the world works Mark. But if there's a glimmer of hope, a small ember of the flame that's still remain. Then I guess that time comes now." Keith says to the young man, as he walks to a cabinet and grabs food.

"Here, you must be hungry. When speeding up, your metabolism increases." Keith hands Mark a burrito

The speedster sighs as he takes the burrito and opening his mouth he starts to eat it.
Keith could see a glimpse of red energy coming from Mark's throat as the burrito starts to deconstruct in his mouth.

The speedster sighs as he takes the burrito and opening his mouth he starts to eat it.
Keith could see a glimpse of red energy coming from Mark's throat as the burrito starts to deconstruct in his mouth.
"So uhh, mind asking something of you... How did you become like that? The red lightning and all" says Keith

"I was a space ranger, I was flying to in search for a new hospitable planet ... when a cosmic storm threw my ship into a black hole ... and I died", he replied.
"But then, something happened ... my consciousness survived, trapped into another dimension made of red energy ... I dunno for how much time I was trapped inside there ... but all I know is that I have started to run as fast as I could while crimson lightnings shocked my mind ... and before I could have realised ... I was back to home, with this form"

"I was a space ranger, I was flying to in search for a new hospitable planet ... when a cosmic storm threw my ship into a black hole ... and I died", he replied.
"But then, something happened ... my consciousness survived, trapped into another dimension made of red energy ... I dunno for how much time I was trapped inside there ... but all I know is that I have started to run as fast as I could while crimson lightnings shocked my mind ... and before I could have realised ... I was back to home, with this form"
"Can you go back to your original form though? Or you never tried it?" says Keith

"I have tried, many times ... but my entire body is made of solid energy now"
"Hmmm. I'll try asking Johanna to make a physical container you can inhabit. There's you can experience being human and maybe get some upgrades. But you can't really trust her. She's a massive goofball, always dozing off at time of work. But I mean, if you get on her good side, she may fox that problem; if you even call that a problem" says Keith to Mark.

"Jack, Mark. It's about time for your registration." Keith says as some cards on the other side of the warehouse are carried by the fluffy clouds.

"You know the drill. Type your name, address, age, occupation, your signature and your fingerprint. Then, a number should appear on the right side. That is the name we're going to refer to you" says Keith

"Hmmm. I'll try asking Johanna to make a physical container you can inhabit. There's you can experience being human and maybe get some upgrades. But you can't really trust her. She's a massive goofball, always dozing off at time of work. But I mean, if you get on her good side, she may fox that problem; if you even call that a problem" says Keith to Mark.

"Jack, Mark. It's about time for your registration." Keith says as some cards on the other side of the warehouse are carried by the fluffy clouds.

"You know the drill. Type your name, address, age, occupation, your signature and your fingerprint. Then, a number should appear on the right side. That is the name we're going to refer to you" says Keith
"Thanks for the offer but I have learned to appreciate this form", he says to then start registering his ID.

"Name: Mark Morrigan, "Turbo Boost"
Address: None

Keith would have noticed that Mark had no fingerprints in the card.

"Thanks for the offer but I have learned to appreciate this form", he says to then start registering his ID.

"Name: Mark Morrigan, "Turbo Boost"

Keith would have noticed that Mark had no fingerprints in the card.
"There's a plug in the ID Card, just pour in a little bit. But don't break it though, that cost about a trillion dollar per piece." Keith says as he points on the charger nearby

"Name: Jack Shared, "Delta"
Occupation: explorer" the Id Card said and this time it had fingerprints of Jack

"Well, I guess it's time to learn more things" he said to himself after completing the card

(Since Keith is waiting outside, you guys can communicate with one another. Better yet, this is the best place for other people to show up.)

"There's this book I found fascinating to read. 'To Kill a Mockingbird', you heard of it?" says Keith, claiming the cards and sliding them in some electronic container, making two beeping noises per each card that was slid inside.

Back