• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Winter Soldier vs Doom Slayer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reasoning?

Despite Winter's versatile weapons set, Doom can shake off many of them. Despite the durability bypassing mines I think Doom wouldbe capable of handling Bucky especially with invulnerability. Not sure who's stronger though

Doomguy is 167.012 tons with BFG + Quad Damage, Winter Soldier is 173.1459 tons scaling to those on his level. Only a minor difference.

Winter Soldier Stomps 173 ton characters while Doom is 167 and has 8B Durability

Sorry, but I think this is a stomp

He's Multi-City Block level...

?

I know?

Did you read my post clearly?

Yes, they're both 8A, but WS is on a much higher end then Doomslayer and one shots Doom slayers 8B Durability without the Berzerk Sphere

It's a marginal difference of 6, not exactly a huge gap.

I originally made the thread so the effects of power-ups are unlimited, otherwise the Doom Slayer isn't 8-A in the first place.

It's a difference if 6 between that and Doons feat yes

But WS is vastly above that as he's=Cap who is>>>>>>>>>>Deadpool

He doesn't scale to 616 Cap, he scales to my version of Cap, who scales to the Deadpool feat.

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
What's the vote requirement before a match gets concluded again? Did it get changed from 3? And hey Gar, surprised to see you here.
Nope. It's still 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back