• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Winter Soldier and Black Widow (Avengers Alliance) vs Megatron (Michael Bay)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot he's nerfed in this form, changing to RotF

I assume WS's magnetic mines will be really useful here though?

I'm going to need more than that to count it as a vote.

I see. If WS places the mines strategically to pin Megatron down, then he and BW could deal damage, but would Megatron be strong enough to break free from the mines?

I guess that would have to get in some good shots with the mines, so that they're placed on areas of his body that will take of body parts. I think getting his head cut of is likely the best way to win, although removing any limb would definitely weaken Megatron. I think exposing, damaging his core also might me viable but difficult.

Well, Megatron is a big target, so it should make it much easier for WS to hit a weak spot, and he's a really solid marksman

I'm going to wait to see if there's any counter points. If there isn't any, I will vote BW and Winter Soldier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back