• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact AKM sama if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.

Winter Soldier and Black Widow (Avengers Alliance) vs Megatron (Michael Bay)

Megatron's.
I see. Well this version of Megatron is kinda nerfed compared to his previous versions so he's not as strong as before and I'm not sure if the Hax granted to this Key even work on Humans in the first place so it basically just comes down to who is more skilled.

Colonel_Krukov

VS Battles
FC/OC Battles
Content Moderator
Thread Moderator
Image Helper
I forgot he's nerfed in this form, changing to RotF

Colonel_Krukov

VS Battles
FC/OC Battles
Content Moderator
Thread Moderator
Image Helper
I assume WS's magnetic mines will be really useful here though?

Colonel_Krukov

VS Battles
FC/OC Battles
Content Moderator
Thread Moderator
Image Helper
I'm going to need more than that to count it as a vote.

I see. If WS places the mines strategically to pin Megatron down, then he and BW could deal damage, but would Megatron be strong enough to break free from the mines?

Colonel_Krukov

VS Battles
FC/OC Battles
Content Moderator
Thread Moderator
Image Helper
I guess that would have to get in some good shots with the mines, so that they're placed on areas of his body that will take of body parts. I think getting his head cut of is likely the best way to win, although removing any limb would definitely weaken Megatron. I think exposing, damaging his core also might me viable but difficult.

Colonel_Krukov

VS Battles
FC/OC Battles
Content Moderator
Thread Moderator
Image Helper
Well, Megatron is a big target, so it should make it much easier for WS to hit a weak spot, and he's a really solid marksman

Colonel_Krukov

VS Battles
FC/OC Battles
Content Moderator
Thread Moderator
Image Helper
I'm going to wait to see if there's any counter points. If there isn't any, I will vote BW and Winter Soldier.