• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Willpower Gal fights a World Conqueror (Asuna Kamakura VS Aminus) (Bakuhatsu VS The Archaic) (0-0-0)

Plot:
Asuna is informed via telepathy from the solar system gods of a dangerous individual (Aminus) aiming for world domination, and was targeting japan next. Agreeing to take on the threat herself, Asuna is briefly transported back to japan from terra mere moments before aminus' arrival to stop him.

Rules:
  • Speed is equalized
  • Beginning-Of-Series Asuna in her 7-B (Post-Kedron Fight) Version is used.
  • Season 2 Aminus is used, starting with magnum opus.
  • Both start 100 Metres apart
  • Asuna has prior knowledge of Aminus' Reputation and appearance, but nothing else. (Mostly plot shenanigans lol)
  • SBA for everything else.
Tokyo-new-year-2024.jpg

Fight Theme:

Stats:
  • Asuna scales to this (14.28 Megatons)
  • Aminus scales to Baseline 7-B (6.3 Megatons) though can become 7-B+ via amps (50 Megatons)
  • Asuna has an initial 2.26x AP advantage, Though Aminus can gain a 3.5x AP advantage through amps.
  • Aminus can amp his speed by 25x via Magnum Opus
  • Asuna can amp her speed by 10x via [Turbocharge], and by 100x via [Supercharge]
  • At their peaks, asuna has a 4x speed advantage
  • Aminus scales to Baseline Class M (1,000,000 Kilograms) though can become 25x stronger via Magnum Opus (25,000,000 Kilograms)
  • Asuna scales to Baseline G (100,000,000 Kilograms)
  • Asuna has an initial 100x LS advantage, though this is lessened to 4x at Aminus' Peak.
Who Wins?:

"I've been there, and i've seen it, I'M NEVER GONNA STOP BELIEVING!!!": 0

"YOU'LL FIND YOUR FLAAAAAAAME!!!" 0

A giant lizard shows up (Incon): 0

Last edited:
(I'll be able to answer any replies in the morning 👍 )

Off the bat, asuna is likely not going to be affected by anything aminus has that would immediately incapacitate his opponent before they can properly fight him, Like his overwhelming aura. Asuna has stood strong even against extremely stacked odds before, especially against kedron, who's domain (The dark forest) instills a similar effect that aminus' abilities do. Both of them wear down their victims' will to fight, and makes them go insane. Therefore, along with asuna's supernatural willpower providing a resistance to mental attacks by default, i think it's safe to say that even if asuna is told that her death is inevitable, it won't slow her down much, if at all.

Asuna also has a fairly solid resistance to Aminus' Soul Manipulation as well, and he hasn't been able to do this to anyone who has any explicitly shown resistance to such things before too, especially without any source material i know of, so that's likely out of the question too.
  • Soul Manipulation, Non-Physical Interaction, & Power Absorption (Every Living being in bakuhatsu have souls in some form that are shielded by their own mana and will, and prevents them from being affected or otherwise forcibly destroyed by any known skill so far, Unless they have been killed or give up.)
Aminus landing a hit on asuna would be pretty brutal, especially with the statistics reduction and his abillity to become considerably stronger with magnum opus. But that's going to be easier said than done. Asuna's precognition will come in handy to avoid such deadly blows, and to my knowledge Aminus has never fought someone as agile as asuna in this key of his either, so even with his decades of experience, actually catching asuna to do this will be extremely difficult. This will also work well for avoiding any dark magic shenanigans that would be dangerous for asuna too.

Aminus has decades worth of skill in hand-to-hand combat, but Aminus only has about 10-11 weeks of experience using his actual magical abilities themselves after breaking free from his sword and during his world conquest, so his proficiency in that likely isn't nearly as potent as the hand-to-hand skills he got when he was an orphan. Not to mention that asuna is no slouch when it comes to fighting skill either. Even if asuna finds herself having trouble against it, Accelerated Development & Reactive Evolution ensures she could adapt to it, and she's done this against opponents that were way ahead of her before, like kedron.

Last edited:
(I'll be able to answer any replies in the morning 👍 )

Off the bat, asuna is likely not going to be affected by anything aminus has that would immediately incapacitate his opponent before they can properly fight him, Like his overwhelming aura. Asuna has stood strong even against extremely stacked odds before, especially against kedron, who's domain (The dark forest) instills a similar effect that aminus' abilities do. Both of them wear down their victims' will to fight, and makes them go insane. Therefore, along with asuna's supernatural willpower providing a resistance to mental attacks by default, i think it's safe to say that even if asuna is told that her death is inevitable, it won't slow her down much, if at all.

Asuna also has a fairly solid resistance to Aminus' Soul Manipulation as well, and he hasn't been able to do this to anyone who has any explicitly shown resistance to such things before too, especially without any source material i know of, so that's likely out of the question too.
  • Soul Manipulation, Non-Physical Interaction, & Power Absorption (Every Living being in bakuhatsu have souls in some form that are shielded by their own mana and will, and prevents them from being affected or otherwise forcibly destroyed by any known skill so far, Unless they have been killed or give up.)
Aminus landing a hit on asuna would be pretty brutal, especially with the statistics reduction and his abillity to become considerably stronger with magnum opus. But that's going to be easier said than done. Asuna's precognition will come in handy to avoid such deadly blows, and to my knowledge Aminus has never fought someone as agile as asuna in this key of his either, so even with his decades of experience, actually catching asuna to do this will be extremely difficult. This will also work well for avoiding any dark magic shenanigans that would be dangerous for asuna too.

Aminus has decades worth of skill in hand-to-hand combat, but Aminus only has about 10-11 weeks of experience using his actual magical abilities themselves after breaking free from his sword and during his world conquest, so his proficiency in that likely isn't nearly as potent as the hand-to-hand skills he got when he was an orphan. Not to mention that asuna is no slouch when it comes to fighting skill either. Even if asuna finds herself having trouble against it, Accelerated Development & Reactive Evolution ensures she could adapt to it, and she's done this against opponents that were way ahead of her before, like kedron.
Before I start arguing the powers I must say something, they're 100 meters apart, but in what context? In most of his fights and conquests in general, Aminus starts by sticking in the shadows and hiding in case he seems someone of note, so if he saw Asuna he would definitely attempt to stealthy get close to her to either hit her with a Death Manipulation Dark Orb or instantly activate Magnum Opus to attack her with his sword

Before I start arguing the powers I must say something, they're 100 meters apart, but in what context? In most of his fights and conquests in general, Aminus starts by sticking in the shadows and hiding in case he seems someone of note, so if he saw Asuna he would definitely attempt to stealthy get close to her to either hit her with a Death Manipulation Dark Orb or instantly activate Magnum Opus to attack her with his sword
If he tried to go the stealthy route, then asuna’s precognition would cover for that as well. Aminus seems to pretty bloodthirsty so this would work especially well. If he tries to do that it won’t really accomplish anything at all. If anything it’d give asuna an opportunity to attack him back at close range as well.

If he tried to go the stealthy route, then asuna’s precognition would cover for that as well. Aminus seems to pretty bloodthirsty so this would work especially well. If he tries to do that it won’t really accomplish anything at all. If anything it’d give asuna an opportunity to attack him back at close range as well.
How does her Precognition work even though, like does she just have it at all times? Doesn't that kinda mess up perception of time and space

Also why would close range be good for her? Isn't she a ranged fighter? Close range and long range are both good scenarios for Aminus

How does her Precognition work even though, like does she just have it at all times? Doesn't that kinda mess up perception of time and space
It’s an instinctual thing. It’s kind of like how there’s been instances of real life people who have predicted dangerous situations. They sort just… know that they will die if they do something through sheer intuition. Danger sense is similar. Asuna’s past has let her build up the ability to recognise when she’s about to get attacked or is in immediate danger through instinct alone (Which is also why it’s listed as a form of instinctive action)

So it’s not like she can constantly see 5 seconds into the future. It’s only really applicable when someone has a genuine intent to harm her or in a fight. It’s kind of like Spider-Man’s spider-sense in this scene:

Also why would close range be good for her? Isn't she a ranged fighter? Close range and long range are both good scenarios for Aminus
She’s good at both, she just typically doesn’t rush in straight away without a plan or see’s a good opening. Against Kedron she was willing to fight him up-close at times despite having inferior stats, so it’s not like she can’t fight close range. She has feats of hand-to-hand skill and weapon mastery, after all. She has plenty of skills that would work just fine at close range as well 👀

Last edited:
It’s an instinctual thing. It’s kind of like how there’s been instances of real life people who have predicted dangerous situations. They sort just… know that they will die if they do something through sheer intuition. Danger sense is similar. Asuna’s past has let her build up the ability to recognise when she’s about to get attacked or is in immediate danger through instinct alone (Which is also why it’s listed as a form of instinctive action)

So it’s not like she can constantly see 5 seconds into the future. It’s only really applicable when someone has a genuine intent to harm her or in a fight. It’s kind of like Spider-Man’s spider-sense in this scene:

She’s good at both, she just typically doesn’t rush in straight away without a plan or see’s a good opening. Against Kedron she was willing to fight him up-close at times despite having inferior stats, so it’s not like she can’t fight close range. She has feats of hand-to-hand skill and weapon mastery, after all. She has plenty of skills that would work just fine at close range as well 👀

Close range seems dangerous to her though, the dark orbs and strikes from the Archaic Malice would pose a threat, no?

Close range seems dangerous to her though, the dark orbs and strikes from the Archaic Malice would pose a threat, no?
If that were to happen, yeah, but as I’ve said above, aminus hasn’t fought someone with the level of acrobatics asuna has (He’s the only one in the verse with a profile, lol) and he’s mostly fought people like Everest in this key I think who is a way easier target to hit considering he’s the size of Mount Everest 👀

That, and her precognition backing her up would make it pretty difficult for aminus to set up his instant-kill moves using either of those. Asuna will likely be hitting him far more than he will her.

I also don’t find it unlikely asuna could decipher what aminus’ sword (I think it’s called archaic malice) is and what it does. Especially if he’s just mostly using dark orbs and sword rushes to attack. Asuna has figured out the specifics of an opponent mid-fight through extremely subtle hints before, like with Kedron where she could figure out he was really just the representation of an abstract existence (The dark forest) and thus had to destroy it in order to beat him.

On that note, asuna would also have an easier time coming up a plan of attack against aminus than amines would with her. He’s only gifted while asuna has genius-tier battle iq. It’ll be like the situation with asuna vs cobalt, but worse. Cobalt was a lot smarter, but asuna’s kit and ability to adapt to her skill and hax pretty much made up for it and stopped her from getting horrendously stomped. Beyond contact-based insta-kills I don’t really see anything too crazy on aminus’ profile in contrast.

If that were to happen, yeah, but as I’ve said above, aminus hasn’t fought someone with the level of acrobatics asuna has (He’s the only one in the verse with a profile, lol) and he’s mostly fought people like Everest in this key I think who is a way easier target to hit considering he’s the size of Mount Everest 👀

That, and her precognition backing her up would make it pretty difficult for aminus to set up his instant-kill moves using either of those. Asuna will likely be hitting him far more than he will her.
He did manage to fight off Helios for long enough to create an Eclipse however, and as mentioned in a previous thread, Helios has FTL speed and wasn't being cocky

He did manage to fight off Helios for long enough to create an Eclipse however, and as mentioned in a previous thread, Helios has FTL speed and wasn't being cocky
Isn’t that Extremely Late-Game aminus? He moved the moon to do that so I’m pretty sure that’s his 5-B key, which isn’t being used 🗿

I also don’t find it unlikely asuna could decipher what aminus’ sword (I think it’s called archaic malice) is and what it does. Especially if he’s just mostly using dark orbs and sword rushes to attack. Asuna has figured out the specifics of an opponent mid-fight through extremely subtle hints before, like with Kedron where she could figure out he was really just the representation of an abstract existence (The dark forest) and thus had to destroy it in order to beat him.

On that note, asuna would also have an easier time coming up a plan of attack against aminus than amines would with her. He’s only gifted while asuna has genius-tier battle iq. It’ll be like the situation with asuna vs cobalt, but worse. Cobalt was a lot smarter, but asuna’s kit and ability to adapt to her skill and hax pretty much made up for it and stopped her from getting horrendously stomped. Beyond contact-based insta-kills I don’t really see anything too crazy on aminus’ profile in contrast.
You should consider Aminus' other haxes however, like his life manipulation, death Manipulation and blood-bending, all of which are non-physically made and can be paired with his physical properties, and since he's quite the rushdown guy, he's not shy to pair all of his thighs together to attempt to kill whoever he meets

You should consider Aminus' other haxes however, like his life manipulation, death Manipulation and blood-bending, all of which are non-physically made and can be paired with his physical properties, and since he's quite the rushdown guy, he's not shy to pair all of his thighs together to attempt to kill whoever he meets
Death manipulation is only applicable if the target is weak-willed, which asuna is the opposite of 👀

The life manipulation takes 1 microsecond to complete, but’s also dependent on whether or not the target is weak-willed as well according to you on the discord. I imagine supernatural willpower would slow that process down significantly
About 1 microsecond post hit if they're weak willed enough
You also say “Post-Hit” and also mentioned that it was a contact-based thing, which as we’ve established is unlikely to be applicable considering asuna’s precognition and acrobatic abilities being beyond that of what aminus has faced before in this key. At their peaks, asuna would also have a speed advantage as stated in the stats section, making this even less likely.

Is the blood-bending only usable if he manages to hit someone with his dark magic like most of his abilities?

Back