• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Delete

Along with what Axx said. How does the toxin even work in the first place?

How does she get it into the systems of others? Is it a gas or a chemical she needs to inject into Junko? How fast is the corruption? Does she use it in-character or even at the start of the match? Among many, many more questions that the T.S.P brings up in this match.

So far this infection "wincon" isn't looking very good for Willow Wolf.

That’s just an assumption. Either way, Willow would have no way of getting Junko in the cage.
Physically dragging her in
The battle also takes place somewhere that is literally nowhere near anything like that.
By SBA, the battle takes place in Central Park.
There are cages and rooms near Central Park
We never saw Foxy try, and when we see Zizzy, she’s literally in the process of escaping. This point is moot.
Zizzy was fighting Poley not escaping also Foxy logically would try to escape
All DDM did was approve the profiles being added. None of those tiers or profiles say that their weapons scale to their physicals.
"That is kinda fair, but melee weapons are more or less extensions of your own physical strikes. A character who can swing a stick with 9-A levels of striking strength should logically be capable of throwing punches that aren't too much lower.

Or at least, I find it better than the alternative in assuming it's some kind of magic baseball bat or knife that's either abnormally sharp or can amp the striking force of their wielders to harm superhumans despite wielders not being superhumans themselves. Stuff like that do exist in fiction, but that's more so something that requires lore statements. Occam's Razor would just consider them normal bats, but note the people using them have superhuman striking strength."
Because it’s not confirmed that Willow can even use that. Willow also literally never uses it in character since she never uses it.
Reminder that Foxy exists and Poley was in a room with Zizzy
Along with what Axx said. How does the toxin even work in the first place?

How does she get it into the systems of others? Is it a gas or a chemical she needs to inject into Junko? How fast is the corruption? Does she use it in-character or even at the start of the match? Among many, many more questions that the T.S.P brings up in this match.
How Mr. P infects people is that you drink a potion or the Substance 128 liquid touches you and your infected. Infected just attack you and then your infected.

How Mr. P infects people is that you drink a potion or the Substance 128 liquid touches you and your infected. Infected just attack you and then your infected.
So the former won't come into play, Junko is smart enough to not drink a potentially dangerous liquid from a stranger. As for the latter, how is Willow going to touch Junko with the substance?

Getting in close range will not be a good idea so because that would mean Willow will be in range of her sword, and I am not sure if Willow could throw the substance at her, but speed is equalized so she can simply dodge it.

Last edited:
Physically dragging her in
How is Willow going to drag her in before being cut down?
There are cages and rooms near Central Park
I seriously doubt that. Can you prove this?
Zizzy was fighting Poley not escaping also Foxy logically would try to escape
Zizzy literally just overpowered Poley. She was in the process of escaping. You can't scale off of an argument by probability, and that's what you're trying to do with Foxy. That's a fallacy.
"That is kinda fair, but melee weapons are more or less extensions of your own physical strikes. A character who can swing a stick with 9-A levels of striking strength should logically be capable of throwing punches that aren't too much lower.

Or at least, I find it better than the alternative in assuming it's some kind of magic baseball bat or knife that's either abnormally sharp or can amp the striking force of their wielders to harm superhumans despite wielders not being superhumans themselves. Stuff like that do exist in fiction, but that's more so something that requires lore statements. Occam's Razor would just consider them normal bats, but note the people using them have superhuman striking strength."
The thing you linked literally didn't have this message. This wasn't there in the link. Do you mind linking the ACTUAL message?
Reminder that Foxy exists and Poley was in a room with Zizzy
We literally don't know if it was Willow Wolf that did this. If you can prove that, go ahead, but you haven't.
Willow is never shown to have Substance 128, and is never shown using it anyway.

So the former won't come into play, Junko is smart enough to not drink a potentially dangerous liquid from a stranger. As for the latter, how is Willow going to touch Junko with the substance?
Willow just needs to land a single shot with a weapon such a gun or bow arrow as that also works

Edit: Throwing the potion at Junko is a option
How is Willow going to drag her in before being cut down?
Being Infected can cause people to fall over
I seriously doubt that. Can you prove this?
Central Park is in New York, you know
Zizzy literally just overpowered Poley. She was in the process of escaping.
Then what was Zizzy doing minutes before The Player entered? The Player was the one who opened the door not Zizzy
The thing you linked literally didn't have this message. This wasn't there in the link. Do you mind linking the ACTUAL message?
For some odd reason I'm having trouble linking it but you can find by scrolling some
We literally don't know if it was Willow Wolf that did this. If you can prove that, go ahead, but you haven't.
Let's see Foxy was a Silver Paw member who worked with Willow Wolf and Foxy was locked up by his friends
Willow is never shown to have Substance 128, and is never shown using it anyway.
Infected don't have Substance 128 and can infect people. Also it's possible that The Silver Paw stole some Substance 128 also Willow Wolf's Infected design has been spoiled.

Last edited:
Willow just needs to land a single shot with a weapon such a gun or bow arrow as that also works

Edit: Throwing the potion at Junko is a option
Willow doesn't have that Crossbow. Also, I've given my reasonings as to why I don't think the bullet ist going to be a 1 hit kill. You just ignored it.
This is assuming that Willow has it, which isn't confirmed.
...ok? What does this even prove?
Then what was Zizzy doing minutes before The Player entered? The Player was the one who opened the door not Zizzy
...fighting Poley. In the process of escaping.
For some odd reason I'm having trouble linking it but you can find by scrolling some

Let's see Foxy was a Silver Paw member who worked with Willow Wolf and Foxy was locked up by his friends
This literally does not prove anything. Stop using an argument by probability.
So Willow Wolf isn't infected in-story. "Also it's possible" that's another argument by probability. It's a fallacy.

Willow doesn't have that Crossbow. Also, I've given my reasonings as to why I don't think the bullet ist going to be a 1 hit kill. You just ignored it.
Bullets
This is assuming that Willow has it, which isn't confirmed.
Too bad it hasn't been confirmed that Willow doesn't have it
...ok? What does this even prove?
Rooms and cages are in New York City last time I checked
...fighting Poley. In the process of escaping.
Nope as The Player and Pony had to do a stealth mission to break her out and she was stuck in there for at least a couple of hours
This literally does not prove anything. Stop using an argument by probability.
So Willow Wolf isn't infected in-story. "Also it's possible" that's another argument by probability. It's a fallacy.
Piggy: Book Two is less than 1/3th through it's story
So it is mostly based on physical attacks. So forcefields and simple dodging can counteract that.
I have yet to see a single piece of proof that Junko would use forcefields or simple dodging and have yet to even see what she does in character or what her personality is
Also does Willow Wolf throw her potions? Because I doubt she actually does that in-character.
Slipping and touching Junko also works

I have yet to see a single piece of proof that Junko would use forcefields or simple dodging and have yet to even see what she does in character or what her personality is
Well consider this. If a bullet is flying towards YOUR face. Would you just stand there and take it or try to do something about it?

Not sure how she would slip or just conveniently touch Junko while slipping.

Forcefields.
Too bad it hasn't been confirmed that Willow doesn't have it
Arguing that she does is an argument from probability. Another one.
Rooms and cages are in New York City last time I checked
That means literally nothing.
Nope as The Player and Pony had to do a stealth mission to break her out and she was stuck in there for at least a couple of hours
That doesn't mean she isn't attempting to escape. If she's actively trying to fight her way out when you find her, that should make it extremely obvious what's happening.
Piggy: Book Two is less than 1/3th through it's story
Another argument from probability. Stop using the same fallacy, you're making your own argument look shitty.
You have yet to definitively prove that Willow is going to shoot Junko as the first move. You have yet to prove that Willow has Susbstance 128. Literally all of your arguments are arguments from probability. You've proven nothing. Your "scans" link to things that prove nothing and are half the time not even related to your claim.
Yet again, the thing you linked proves literally nothing. Willow literally is not infected, so no, that would not work. This is also assuming that somehow, willow is going to come in contact with Junko before just being cut in half.

Junko has two possible leading moves. Creating 3 clones to outnumber the enemy (as shown on her battles with Akuto and Eiko), or turn on the Sword of Sohaya (as shown against Lily). She doesn't have the Sword of Sohaya here, so her first move is duplication.

That said, Junko FRA

Pointing out the flaws arguments is... how you disprove the argument? If it's a bad argument, then I have the full right to call it out for being a bad argument

I would like to remind you that the Willow Wolf being infected comment was crossed out
Well consider this. If a bullet is flying towards YOUR face. Would you just stand there and take it or try to do something about it?
As my reaction speed likely isn't good enough meaning the bullet would likely land hitting me
Not sure how she would slip or just conveniently touch Junko while slipping.
Well Willow Wolf is aiming right at her
Forcefields.
I have already stated that Junko could get too confident or not think to do that
Arguing that she does is an argument from probability. Another one.
That means literally nothing.

Another argument from probability. Stop using the same fallacy, you're making your own argument look shitty.

You have yet to definitively prove that Willow is going to shoot Junko as the first move. You have yet to prove that Willow has Susbstance 128. Literally all of your arguments are arguments from probability. You've proven nothing. Your "scans" link to things that prove nothing and are half the time not even related to your claim.
Have you heard of The Fallacy Fallacy? One of the two times that Willow has physically appeared she has pointed it at someone. Substance 128 is listed as Standard Equipment for Willow Wolf and SBA says both characters have Standard Equipment.
That doesn't mean she isn't attempting to escape. If she's actively trying to fight her way out when you find her, that should make it extremely obvious what's happening.
What do you think could have been happening during those couple of hours besides the Poley fight?
Junko has two possible leading moves. Creating 3 clones to outnumber the enemy (as shown on her battles with Akuto and Eiko), or turn on the Sword of Sohaya (as shown against Lily). She doesn't have the Sword of Sohaya here, so her first move is duplication.

That said, Junko FRA
Willow does have the range advantage and could just shoot Junko before the cloning starts

I would like to remind you that the Willow Wolf being infected comment was crossed out

As my reaction speed likely isn't good enough meaning the bullet would likely land hitting me

Well Willow Wolf is aiming right at her
(meaning she's likely to use forcefields)
I have already stated that Junko could get too confident or not think to do that
So, you make claims about the character possibly being too confident, but dismiss her using abilities that counter you because it might not be in character? That's just biased, Ican't.
Yes, I have. But here's the thing, i'm not claiming that your argument is incorrect because you're using fallacies. I'm giving actual reasons as to why I think your argument is incorrect, and additionally showing that you've used fallacies. So, that's a false equivalency fallacy, Ican't.
And didn't shoot. Also, why the hell would Junko NOT put up a forcefield if Willow aims a gun at her?
Substance 128 is listed as Standard Equipment for Willow Wolf and SBA says both characters have Standard Equipment.
Substance 128 also has (possibly) next to it on the profile, meaning it isn't known if she has it. I don't know why you bothered putting it there when she's never shown using it.
What do you think could have been happening during those couple of hours besides the Poley fight?
Literally anything. All that we're shown is that she's fighting Poley, implying she's trying to get out. It doesn't matter what she was doing before then.
Willow does have the range advantage and could just shoot Junko before the cloning starts
Willow doesn't immediately shoot in character, though. Either way, Junko has forcefields.

And speed is equalized this match, so that wouldn't be an issue.

The OP never said that Willow was aiming right at her. And again for the like the 12th time, Junko can simply dodge the gunfire.
Actually, speed equalized is supposed to be relativistic, so if a gun shot would be fast for the characters, then with speed equalized, it would still be "fast" in the battle.

But, Junko also can speed amp via stripping since she's the naturally faster character.

I have noticed a theme in the people voting for Junko
And speed is equalized this match, so that wouldn't be an issue.
You were referring to me in Real Life where speed isn't equalized
The OP never said that Willow was aiming right at her. And again for the like the 12th time, Junko can simply dodge the gunfire.
Willow can just turn to face Junko and shoot then.
(meaning she's likely to use forcefields)
?
So, you make claims about the character possibly being too confident, but dismiss her using abilities that counter you because it might not be in character? That's just biased, Ican't.
Thank you for the compliment
And didn't shoot. Also, why the hell would Junko NOT put up a forcefield if Willow aims a gun at her?
Willow Wolf decided to keep Zizzy alive which is not what's going to happen here due to SBA. Because her first move is cloning not forcefields seemingly.
Substance 128 also has (possibly) next to it on the profile, meaning it isn't known if she has it. I don't know why you bothered putting it there when she's never shown using it.
"Note: This profile covers a character who, as of now, is still shrouded in much mystery and subject to great amounts of speculation. This profile will attempt to only cover the little that is known about said character, noting if something is more theory than fact."
Willow doesn't immediately shoot in character, though. Either way, Junko has forcefields.
Which Junko doesn't use it straight away according to Ion

You were referring to me in Real Life where speed isn't equalized
I was using you as part of a demonstration on why your "I have yet to see a single piece of proof that Junko would use forcefields or simple dodging" was dumb. Any logical person would try to dodge something that would kill them, especially when they get the chance.

and that is?
Just ignore him. He is just trying to do....whatever it is he is doing.

Willow can just turn to face Junko and shoot then.
And Junko would just.. stand still, not do anything, and let Willow shoot her?
If Willow aims at Junko, there's no reason to not use a forcefield, or have one of her duplicates tank the hit.
Willow Wolf decided to keep Zizzy alive which is not what's going to happen here due to SBA. Because her first move is cloning not forcefields seemingly.
This... proves literally nothing. She's not going to get her into a cage or room anyway. Also, if she DOES somehow manage to get clos eenough to Junko to be able to infect her despite Willow not being infected and not provably having 128, nothing stops Junko from just killing Willow.
"Note: This profile covers a character who, as of now, is still shrouded in much mystery and subject to great amounts of speculation. This profile will attempt to only cover the little that is known about said character, noting if something is more theory than fact."
"the little that is known about said character". You are literally saying she has something that she isn't known to have. This goes directly against the note on the profile.
Which Junko doesn't use it straight away according to Ion
She doesn't have to, as Willow wouldn't immediately look and shoot.

Okay? You literally were just debating with Ican't on this and you even know he was being annoying in the first place as seen in this........ but you still debated with him. Not a good look.

He is just trying to do....whatever it is he is doing.
Well I'm sorry I don't know or care.

Not what I was claiming in that sentence
Not what I was saying in the sentence you were responding to also Willow Wolf can throw Junko in Jail
"the little that is known about said character". You are literally saying she has something that she isn't known to have. This goes directly against the note on the profile.
SBA
She doesn't have to, as Willow wouldn't immediately look and shoot.
"State of mind: In character, but willing to kill. The characters will employ their usual battle strategies, including flaws such as being casual, however, must be willing to kill the opponent even if they usually won't.
Furthermore characters will not give up of their own accord. That means a character that is uninterested or sees no chance of winning won't simply leave and characters wouldn't simply become friends with each other. This doesn't prevent a character being made to give up, because the other character manipulates them via things like, for example, mind control, fear inducement, psychological tricks or superhuman charisma."
Basically the same reason why you and Icant go along with each other, I am here because Axx is here.
I'm here because I was linked this thread and because it's a verse I'm a supporter of

I know but I had to say it it because all you just said was IDK or care like what does that mean?

Also sure, I don't wanna deal with you anymore and given you tried to bring drama to other wiki before so whatever now so is can it hit Grace now?
Yes. Please focus on that now.

Not what I was claiming in that sentence
You were claiming that Willow would just shoot her, which that is a part of.
Not what I was saying in the sentence you were responding to also Willow Wolf can throw Junko in Jail
I mean, it really is.
And it's unknown if she has it, so it shouldn't even be "Standard equipment" as she never uses it. Never once. It's literally listed as "possibly" on the profile.
"State of mind: In character, but willing to kill. The characters will employ their usual battle strategies, including flaws such as being casual, however, must be willing to kill the opponent even if they usually won't.
Furthermore characters will not give up of their own accord. That means a character that is uninterested or sees no chance of winning won't simply leave and characters wouldn't simply become friends with each other. This doesn't prevent a character being made to give up, because the other character manipulates them via things like, for example, mind control, fear inducement, psychological tricks or superhuman charisma."
So, willing to shoot. This still doesn't stop Junko from seeing Willow aim the gun and duplicating/using a forcefield.

I mean, it really is.
No
And it's unknown if she has it, so it shouldn't even be "Standard equipment" as she never uses it. Never once. It's literally listed as "possibly" on the profile.
Please read the note in the summary again
So, willing to shoot. This still doesn't stop Junko from seeing Willow aim the gun and duplicating/using a forcefield.
Please explain how Junko is going to physically move and dodge whilst focusing on duplicating
You have some points there M8
You are getting close to being Unfriended

Yes, it literally is. It's not just going to be a "Willow looks at Junko and shoots her", there's going to be more to the situation.
Please read the note in the summary again
Saying a character has a lot of unknown things isn't a reason to say that they definitively have something just because there's a possibility that they might. She's never shown using it or even having it, so she logically wouldn't have it.
Please explain how Junko is going to physically move and dodge whilst focusing on duplicating
Junko just needs to make a quick hand seal like Naruto. It doesn't take much effort.
You are getting close to being Unfriended
Wow, ok.

Back