• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Delete

With her extrasensory perception, I doubt she'd not realize that Willow Wolf is about to shoot her if he's moving to aim at her

Those are "possibly"s on the profile, and those would be through unknown means nonetheless. Also, if he never did it in the game, that would mean it's out of character for him anyway.

I don't see what stops her from stripping and speed amping herself, duplicating, and cutting willow wolf down

Willow Wolf is a female so that you are aware, Axxtentacle
With her extrasensory perception, I doubt she'd not realize that Willow Wolf is about to shoot her if he's moving to aim at her
Willow Wolf already has Stealth Mastery
Also what is stopping Willow from Posion Manipulation and Transmutation her
She could also just trap Junko afterwards just like Foxy
Those are "possibly"s on the profile, and those would be through unknown means nonetheless. Also, if he never did it in the game, that would mean it's out of character for him anyway.
"Note: This profile covers a character who, as of now, is still shrouded in much mystery and subject to great amounts of speculation. This profile will attempt to only cover the little that is known about said character, noting if something is more theory than fact."
I don't see what stops her from stripping and speed amping herself, duplicating, and cutting willow wolf down
Junko might not think to do that

Stealth Mastery gets countered by Extrasensory in this case. Junko doesn't need to see people to sense them. "Extrasensory Perception (Can detect the mana patterns of other individuals, allowing her to sense them without seeing them),"

Trapping? There's nothing like that on the profile.

Saying that things are unknown about a character is not a good reason to assume they're capable of things, that's just baseless assumption.

From the clips i've seen, it's in character for her to do those things. I'll try to find more.

Also, she tanked an attack that's at 0.03 tons of TNT, while Willow Wolf harmed people that took an explosion that was at 0.01, but arguably lower because they weren't in the middle of the explosion.

Stealth Mastery gets countered by Extrasensory in this case. Junko doesn't need to see people to sense them. "Extrasensory Perception (Can detect the mana patterns of other individuals, allowing her to sense them without seeing them),"
Willow Wolf has no mana to be sensed so that's not going to work
Trapping? There's nothing like that on the profile.
Because we have nothing like that or similar enough in our list
From the clips i've seen, it's in character for her to do those things. I'll try to find more.
How about straight away?
Also, she tanked an attack that's at 0.03 tons of TNT, while Willow Wolf harmed people that took an explosion that was at 0.01, but arguably lower because they weren't in the middle of the explosion.
She scales above other The Silver Paw members who attacked seven people who scale to the feat also The Player can just walk up to the epicenter of the explosion (The middle of the map) in game

Verse Equalization would have the ability take affect anyway, based on how it works.

Why isn't trapping with what she did listed as a technique?

It does seem to be in character for her to do it quickly in battles.

That is more than likely game mechanics, as everyone is teleported to a single spot after the explosion.

Willow Wolf has no crazy magical powers but science

Not notable enough and no power on site translates to it

I see

Being moved around by a massive explosion is possible

Willow Wolf has no crazy magical powers but science
Mana, from what I can tell, seems to be linked to life force? It seems like it would work.
Not notable enough and no power on site translates to it
Ok then. What's her method of trapping?
Being moved around by a massive explosion is possible
Yeah, but, everyone's in a different spot and they all just get teleported to the same spot near the entrance again? To me, it's clear that it's portraying that you walk into the room, the TnT blows up with you being at most near the edge of the explosion, and Mr. P appearing in the dust of the explosion.

Here's a good question: What is Mana?

Putting you in a cage or putting you in a random room she owns judging by Foxy and Zizzy

You don't even have to walk into the room also you don't have to be in any particular room or spot

Here's a good question: What is Mana?
I'll try to read on it a little more.
Putting you in a cage or putting you in a random room she owns judging by Foxy and Zizzy
How does she do that?
You don't even have to walk into the room also you don't have to be in any particular room or spot
So, you don't even have to be in the explosion? That just confirms game mechanics more, does it not?

She drags you in there physically seemingly
Yes because Junko will totally let Willow Wolf trap her in a cage. This also ignores the strength gap between the two (Junko is 0.3 tons of TNT, meanwhile WW is 0.1 tons of TNT) and the fact that speed is equalized so he can't just run up to her and grab her. Along with that, does he even do that in character? Not like that will help since she can seriously hurt Willow Wolf in a single hit with both the strength difference and that Willow Wolf's Durability is unknown.

Last edited:
...........................Ican't did not ignored the points but okay
Not saying he ignored it, I know he "responded" to Axx's comment earlier but he clearly didn't take those things into consideration when making the "Willow Wolf can trap Junko" statement.

Also what you said didn't disprove anything I just said. Or answered my question on if he traps others in character.

Even if Willow Wolf somehow managed to get Junko in the cage, what exactly stops Junko from just cutting through the metal?

Notice the word seemingly
Along with that, does he even do that in character?
First of all Willow Wolf is a girl not a man

Secondly, she has done this twice now from what we are aware of and she wasn't all out of character
Yes because Junko will totally let Willow Wolf trap her in a cage.
I have question, do you think that Infected Foxy and regular uninfected Zizzy would let themselves be locked up and wouldn't just fight back? Foxy just needed to land a single hit in on Willow Wolf and BAM she's infected as well the fact he does have some skill as evidenced by notes and the fact he was formerly a The Silver Paw member and Zizzy has proven herself to be capable of taking on Infected and is a skilled fencer
Not like that will help since she can seriously hurt Willow Wolf in a single hit with both the strength difference and that Willow Wolf's Durability is unknown.
Thank you for reminding me to upgrade Willow Wolf's durability as she can withstand the force of her own attacks
This also ignores the strength gap between the two (Junko is 0.3 tons of TNT, meanwhile WW is 0.1 tons of TNT) and the fact that speed is equalized so he can't just run up to her and grab her.
She scales above other The Silver Paw members who attacked seven people who scale to the feat also The Player can just walk up to the epicenter of the explosion (The middle of the map) in game
Also Junko has no counter to being shot

Junko's counter to being shot is tanking a hit with 3x the AP of the explosion directly, or forcefielding herself. Or, duplicating herself and letting the duplicate with equal stats to her tank it.

The cage and room weren't able to be cut through by some 9-A, likely 8-C weapons being used by capable and skilled users
Can you show a scan of these characters, using weapons, failing to cut through the cage?

First of all Willow Wolf is a girl not a man

Secondly, she has done this twice now from what we are aware of and she wasn't all out of character
Not sure why the gender is important here but ok.

Also just because she has used it twice on-screen doesn't mean she does it in character.

I have question, do you think that Infected Foxy and regular uninfected Zizzy would let themselves be locked up and wouldn't just fight back? Foxy just needed to land a single hit in on Willow Wolf and BAM she's infected as well the fact he does have some skill as evidenced by notes and the fact he was formerly a The Silver Paw member and Zizzy has proven herself to be capable of taking on Infected and is a skilled fencer
Ok? Again that is assuming that Willow Wolf can manage to force Junko into the trap at all. Which is very unlikely with the reasons above. Along with the fact that going off the profile Junko isn't shabby at all when it comes to combat, having years of training.

Thank you for reminding me to upgrade Willow Wolf's durability as she can withstand the force of her own attacks

Also Junko has no counter to being shot
Won't help much with the previously mentioned points.

Willow Wolf also has no counter to simply being overwhelmed by a crowd of entities, said entities being three times stronger then her, and likely have Junko's combat experience and maybe the forcefield ability. Along with that, speed is equalized so Junko could simply dodge the gunfire.

Junko's counter to being shot is tanking a hit with 3x the AP of the explosion directly, or forcefielding herself. Or, duplicating herself and letting the duplicate with equal stats to her tank it.
Sorry but Willow Wolf has very good scaling as I have explained above and I can prove it's better more maybe
Can you show a scan of these characters, using weapons, failing to cut through the cage?
Well let's see Zizzy was captured, and the next day was still there. Foxy was in his cell for a long time and was still there when The Player arrived.
Ok? Again that is assuming that Willow Wolf can manage to force Junko into the trap at all. Which is very unlikely with the reasons above. Along with the fact that going off the profile Junko isn't shabby at all when it comes to combat, having years of training.
Pony has a sword and is a The Safe Place member and formerly The Silver Paw member who wants to be a Optometrist, Zee and Zuzy are athletic and got fencing training from Zizzy, Giraffy is a athletic chef and a good soccer player, Georgie easily tricked Zee and Zuzy and solved a bunch of puzzles in Distorted Memory, and Mimi is skilled at technology and knows optometry to the point where I plan on giving Mimi Extraordinary Genius intelligence and also she teaches Zee and Zuzy, yet all of them with Zizzy and The Player have been overpowered by Silver Paw members who Willow scales above
Willow Wolf also has no counter to simply being overwhelmed by a crowd of entities, said entities being three times stronger then her, and likely have Junko's combat experience and maybe the forcefield ability.
Even if that's the case there's multiple reasons that wouldn't work
  1. Junko might underestimate Willow due to her being a cartoon wolf
  2. The 9-A, likely 8-C tiering is only for Willow's physicals with her weapons being far higher to a unknown extent
  3. Willow could just shoot when her forcefield is not active
  4. Also I don't think any of Junko's supporters here have provided any scans

...they found Zizzy not in the cage, meaning she got out of it, and had no weapons on her, kinda proving she got out with strength... meaning Junko could just cut it open...

He was never shown trying to cut the cage open, though. Also, touching something doesn't mean he's trying to damage it.

Also, if Zizzy had nothing to do with the cage, why the hell'd you bring it up? Additionally, you literally never specified if Zizzy was in the cage, you just used what she did as a feat for it despite it being literally entirely unrelated. All that you've proven so far is that the cage doesn't actually have any feat for keeping a 9-A character in it.

So, logically, a 9-A who attempts to cut it open should be able to cut it open.

Also, why the hell would Foxy's knife scale to Foxy's physicals? Why would ANY of the piercing damage weapons scale to their physicals at all?

I know squat about each of these characters, but Junko looks like they’re winning. 3x AP advantage? In-Character Duplication? A lot of skill? Even if they get locked in the cage, I’m not sure what stops a crowd of Junkos tearing up the cage with combined strength or something. If Willow infects.... more clones, whoo. Quality is cool, quantity is awesome, but Junko has them both.
Mark me down in their tally.

Sorry for the wait also Willow Wolf is technically above baseline due to scaling if I understand wiki standards correctly
He was never shown trying to cut the cage open, though. Also, touching something doesn't mean he's trying to damage it.
He literally wrote a saying a note that says that he doesn't to be in the cage so logically he can't escape the cage and has tried
Also, if Zizzy had nothing to do with the cage, why the hell'd you bring it up? Additionally, you literally never specified if Zizzy was in the cage, you just used what she did as a feat for it despite it being literally entirely unrelated. All that you've proven so far is that the cage doesn't actually have any feat for keeping a 9-A character in it.
I listed the cage and room separately also the cage and room are at different locations and have different appearances
So, logically, a 9-A who attempts to cut it open should be able to cut it open.
Both Zizzy and Foxy have 9-A weapons yet they can't get past the cage or room
Also, why the hell would Foxy's knife scale to Foxy's physicals? Why would ANY of the piercing damage weapons scale to their physicals at all?
Ask DarkDragonMedeus
In-Character Duplication?
Can I get a scan of Junko using it straight away?
I’m not sure what stops a crowd of Junkos tearing up the cage with combined strength or something.
What stops the infection from just messing up Junko's mind changing what she starts with as she has no resistance to viruses or anything similar?

Sorry for the wait also Willow Wolf is technically above baseline due to scaling if I understand wiki standards correctly
That would be irrelevant, as the AP of Willow is only confirmed 0.01 tons of TnT while Junko’s is confirmed 0.03 tons of TnT.
He literally wrote a saying a note that says that he doesn't to be in the cage so logically he can't escape the cage and has tried
That’s just an assumption. Either way, Willow would have no way of getting Junko in the cage.
I listed the cage and room separately also the cage and room are at different locations and have different appearances
The battle also takes place somewhere that is literally nowhere near anything like that.
Both Zizzy and Foxy have 9-A weapons yet they can't get past the cage or room
We never saw Foxy try, and when we see Zizzy, she’s literally in the process of escaping. This point is moot.
All DDM did was approve the profiles being added. None of those tiers or profiles say that their weapons scale to their physicals.
Can I get a scan of Junko using it straight away?
I’ll find one.
What stops the infection from just messing up Junko's mind changing what she starts with as she has no resistance to viruses or anything similar?
Because it’s not confirmed that Willow can even use that. Willow also literally never uses it in character since she never uses it.

Back