• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Will the Third Time be the Charm for the Gods? | Hearts (Dragon Ball (Games)) Vs. Ishtar (Fate/Grand Order) | (0-0-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll continue to make Hearts Vs. Gods matchups until he loses against someone

Hearts managed to defeat the Sun God and the Father of Olympus, but can he beat the Goddess of Venus?

• Hearts is in his "Ultimate Godslayer" key.

• Ishtar is in her "Astarte Origin (Incomplete)" key.

• Speed is equalized.

• SBA for the rest.

"KONO DIO DA!" "Mortals should have the freedom to live as they desire. The desires that mortals hide in their hearts!":

"Fear me and do your best to satisfy me with tribute and reverence!":

"I am above concepts of author, laws, stories and fiction.
I solo every verse in fiction. No one is above me":

ishtar is supposed to 6-D (1-C)..i mean she is 6-D but The Low 1-C in her profile is outdated because of the tiering revisions

Is it true that Ishtar is indeed 6-D? Cus I have no clue if she does scale to Goetia/Avalon and all other 6-D Fate characters. Cus it just says that she'll destroy the universe, which idk if that takes into account Avalon, 6-D realm.

It just says in her AP section "If the rules of her Universe are the same as Pan Human History's, then her Divinity should be more than enough for her to be a higher dimensional being beyond the Universe and space-time", thus transcending space and thus 5-D Low 1-C.

If she is 6-D, with evidence. I can request to open and revise it myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back